Support CJ!! He is relying only on YOU!!

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
These days political landscape has changed dramatically. Malik gate is not small scandal. It is such a big scandal that big tycoons had to take sides. The way I see it is like this.

Malik Riaz + PPP + Express news + Geo News + Dunya News + PMLN(hidden) + Some army Peoples(very few)
vs
Judiciary + CJ

I dont see that sivaaye Allah ke CJ ke saath koi hai,,

Support CJ. ..
Judiciary really needs YOU...

Chief-Justice-of-Pakistan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=12283]aushami[/MENTION]

I agree on CJ support but i disagree with ur equation...

Malik gate is an extension of Memo gate... memo gate purpose was to trap Amry and Malik gate purpose is to trap SC.... and equation should be

Malik Riaz + PPP + Media Groups + PMLN(Hidden) + Rtd officers (not only rtd generals some other officials also) = Amry + SC

As i mention before that it is an extension of the big game, that is to defame and damage all the institutions in Pakistan

this cartel (Malik Riaz + PPP + Media Groups + PMLN(Hidden) + Rtd officers) has done upto 75% of work in shape of damaging Railway+Steel Mill+PIA+so on ...

and now remaining targets are Army+SC+sincere journalists (very few)

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
mujhey humesha lagta tha ke ye kaise mumkin hai. ke humaarey mulk ke karta dharta itni bari tadaad main Israel, india or US ke agent kaise ho skte hain. Magar is gate se ye saabit ho gaya ke ye log agar Malik Riaz khareed skta hai to koi bhi khareed skta hai..

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
@aushami

I agree on CJ support but i disagree with ur equation...

Malik gate is an extension of Memo gate... memo gate purpose was to trap Amry and Malik gate purpose is to trap SC.... and equation should be

Malik Riaz + PPP + Media Groups + PMLN(Hidden) + Rtd officers (not only rtd generals some other officials also) = Amry + SC

As i mention before that it is an extension of the big game, that is to defame and damage all the institutions in Pakistan

this cartel (Malik Riaz + PPP + Media Groups + PMLN(Hidden) + Rtd officers) has done upto 75% of work in shape of damaging Railway+Steel Mill+PIA+so on ...

and now remaining targets are Army+SC+sincere journalists (very few)

I dont have any proof or anything but it cant happen without Army Ashirbaad. Again there are very few army personal who might be involved. But you are right this is big game to distroy adlia and fauj!!

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I dont have any proof or anything but it cant happen without Army Ashirbaad. Again there are very few army personal who might be involved. But you are right this is big game to distroy adlia and fauj!!

let suppose some ghadaars from army is involved... but we should not blame or defame overall security institution (like MirHamid type of people doing)

There are only Amry and SC which are working as an institution.....imagine Pakistan without these two Institutions...Pakistan would turned to Zardaristan....

we must support SC and Amry....and expose and confront this big game of Gates...

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Sorry dear there are bunch of references against this self-righteous goon propping up now and then.

bottom line

MPA (400+ posts)
1 zardari sab pa bahari........... Zardari nay apna 1 mohra chala or sara media us ky corruption ko bhool ka CJ kay peechay lag gaya.

magicjack

Banned
Wow, I love this Chief Justice. He is a one man gang. This one single guy provided the opportunity to let my Noon league come to power and supported him all way long. He is very intelligent. He reversed the Steel Mill case which then sucked 100 billion rupees from the government and see, what a big saint he is, no one asks any question and still praises him for reversing the deal that has brought FDI to full halt in Pakistan. Wow, what a big achievement. We don't need foreign enemies any more. He did the same thing that our Great Chartered Accountant ex-Finance minister did by declaring that Pakistan is bankrupt and that brought Pak currency down. Wow we really need such leaders to destroy Pakistan and Zardari is not enough. Also, CJ is a very clever Man. He allowed his son to mint money and now when people are asking questions he says, he had no clue what his 32 or 34 years old son was doing and he never asked any question - naturally so, he is a busy man selling justice in whole sale and ensuring in a very intricate way that non of his justice sale scheme hurts the noon leage. Wow, we really need an intelligent guy like that as our CJ. I salute you CJ, Yes, Sir, you are my man and continue your good work until this country full sinks through the wastage of time of Supreme Court in flimsy cases like Memo Gate - where one Qadiyani who is bound to destroy Pakistan suceeded in getting full attention of our beloved CJ and Supreme court to destroy the country through his nepharious designs and Court fully supporting him on this objetives. Long Live Our CJ and keep up all the good work you have done to push Pakistan to how many centuries back which is every one' guess.

Pk001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Wow, I love this Chief Justice. He is a one man gang. This one single guy provided the opportunity to let my Noon league come to power and supported him all way long. He is very intelligent. He reversed the Steel Mill case which then sucked 100 billion rupees from the government and see, what a big saint he is, no one asks any question and still praises him for reversing the deal that has brought FDI to full halt in Pakistan. Wow, what a big achievement. We don't need foreign enemies any more. He did the same thing that our Great Chartered Accountant ex-Finance minister did by declaring that Pakistan is bankrupt and that brought Pak currency down. Wow we really need such leaders to destroy Pakistan and Zardari is not enough. Also, CJ is a very clever Man. He allowed his son to mint money and now when people are asking questions he says, he had no clue what his 32 or 34 years old son was doing and he never asked any question - naturally so, he is a busy man selling justice in whole sale and ensuring in a very intricate way that non of his justice sale scheme hurts the noon leage. Wow, we really need an intelligent guy like that as our CJ. I salute you CJ, Yes, Sir, you are my man and continue your good work until this country full sinks through the wastage of time of Supreme Court in flimsy cases like Memo Gate - where one Qadiyani who is bound to destroy Pakistan suceeded in getting full attention of our beloved CJ and Supreme court to destroy the country through his nepharious designs and Court fully supporting him on this objetives. Long Live Our CJ and keep up all the good work you have done to push Pakistan to how many centuries back which is every one' guess.

Yes you are right. We should be fair in all matters not worship personalities but make our institutions stronger.

The problem with us is that we start supporting a certain individual no matter what they do, like bhutto, benazir, bugti or now CJ. I dont understand why people think CJ is corruption proof. if he was such a saint, then why did he approve musharrafs martial law? why nothing has been done on NRO? why arent any politicans punished yet? Why no cases have been taken up against pmln like the dost khosa issues?
But again, people will start criticizing me without looking at the realities. Emotional Fools.

Sponsored Link