Students banned from wearing skirts, jeans at Government Medical College Lahore

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میڈیکل کالجوں میں ڈریس کوڈ نافذ، طلبا پر نئی پابندیاں لگ گئیں
news-1542365473-6840.jpg

(زاہد چودھری)یونیورسٹی آف ہیلتھ سائنسز نے میڈیکل کالجوں کے طلبا کیلئے ڈریس کوڈ لاگو کر دیاجس کے مطابق طلبا کے جینز،ٹی شرٹ، چپل ، سینڈل اور شارٹس پہننے پر پابندی لگادی
گئی ۔ طلبا کو رسمی لباس پہننا ہوگا۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق یونیورسٹی آف ہیلتھ سائنسز میں وائس چانسلر پروفیسر ڈاکٹر جاوید اکرم کی سربراہی میں صوبائی ایڈمشن کمیٹی کا اجلاس ہوا جس میں پرنسپل علامہ اقبال میڈیکل کالج پروفیسر ڈاکٹر عارف تجمل ، ایڈیشنل سیکریٹری ٹیکنیکل سپیشلائزڈ ہیلتھ ڈاکٹر سلمان شاہد ،ڈاکٹر جاوید اصغر سمیت یونیورسٹی حکام شریک ہوئے۔

اجلاس کے بعد یو ایچ ایس کی جانب سے صوبے بھر کی تمام سرکاری طبی درسگاہوں کو مراسلہ ارسال کیا گیا ہے کہ طلبا سے ڈریس کوڈ کی مکمل پابندی کرائی جائے ۔

ڈریس کوڈ کے مطابق طلباجینز،ٹی شرٹ، چپل ، سینڈل اور شارٹس نہیں پہن سکیں گے۔ اس پابندی کا اطلاق زیر تربیت پوسٹ
گریجوایٹ ڈاکٹرز پر بھی ہوگا۔

مراسلے میں ہدایت کی گئی ہے ہے کہ سینئرز کی طرف سے فرسٹ ایئر کے طلبہ سے فولنگ کا سلسلہ روکا جائے اورینٹیشن سیشنز کا انعقاد کیا جائے جس کا آغاز قرآن خوانی سے ہوگا۔ اس کے علاوہ فرسٹ ایئر طلبا کو درسگاہ اور اس سے متصل ٹیچنگ ہسپتالوں کا دورہ بھی کروایا جائے۔

https://www.city42.tv/16-Nov-2018/2...kbqLJwPc283wvHMGkCbTRewCSLGegYcqraKnxCdoH4PXc

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
No wonder TLP and ttp have so many members and followers.If vice chancellor of a university has such a backward mind that girls can not wear jeans in the university then how can we blame TTP and TLP. I guess Pakistani society deserves Khadim rizvi,fazal ul rahaman and Sirajul haq kind of leaders or govt of TTP.

lurker

Nooooo! Bakwas Government. Ab kiya faida ho ga Colleges ja kar. I mean hamaray forefathers had more liberal mahol than what Pakistan is giving us. That's BS. Musalman aise bano. Utho aise. Pehno yeh. Baitho Aise. Internet pe yahan ja sakte ho. Yahan nahi. Yeh Government to meri Nani banti ja rahi hai. :p I know kuch logon ko bohut acha lagta hai jab Government unka Abba ban jaye. I don't. lol.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
I hope ISIS or TTP takes over one day and then you will miss us liberals.
In Europe girls are wearing jeans and skirts but still people do not rape 5 years girls like zainab and then kill her.The problem is not in the dress,the problem is in the mind set.

Iconoclast

In Europe girls are wearing jeans and skirts but still people do not rape 5 years girls like zainab and then kill her.The problem is not in the dress,the problem is in the mind set.
There are more pedophiles and rapists in Europe and America than anywhere else in the world you ignorant wannabe liberal. Go to combodia, thailand etc, you will find a lot of white men posing as school teachers perving on kiddies. Do you know how many children are abused in US alone?
What a moron.
The more open a society, the more sexually frustrated it is and hence the more sordid crimes.

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope ISIS or TTP takes over one day and then you will miss us liberals.

Implicit assumption is a very bad thing brother. I consider myself a liberal and a huge word sits in between two edges, life is about balance and balance is justice.

Think about it

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Implicit assumption is a very bad thing brother. I consider myself a liberal and a huge word sits in between two edges, life is about balance and balance is justice.

Think about it

So where did you notice the the assumption in my comment? I guess you need to check the dictionary to know the meaning of assumptions.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Good step...should be implemented..Is this also in Private colleges??If not..then must be..As in Medical colleges there is co education..why both female and male students needs to go there as attending a fashion show??.

Steyn

This has nothing to do with Islam. The fact that ignorants in this thread are attacking or defending Islam based on this are ignorants.

This is to do with the Nazism that is prevelant in Pakistani colleges and universities. You can't wear sneakers, you can't come late to the class, you can't give exam if you don't have x percent attendance but you must give fees regardless.

This is the result of the government policies allowing universities to treat students like slaves and their property.

I don't know why you morons insert religion into this especially the atheists and liberals. This is the same culture in America you fucking morons. And America is a Liberal country.

Rather it is the military discipline mentality of universities and colleges and forcing students to behave as a group and not show individualism.

Morons.

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
So where did you notice the the assumption in my comment? I guess you need to check the dictionary to know the meaning of assumptions.

Implicit assumption is that if you don't agree with my statement then you are with them, you don't have to say that, it becomes obvious.

Thanks for the advice, I think I spent all these years for nothing, I don't even know the meaning of assumption.

Peace