Strange Blue Screen of Death

TechWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
20170312_104446.jpg

Anybody can decode what is this blue screen of death I received? This deosnt make any sense.

It seems it is written "Your Pakistani, we are jew" after that, it seems One Eyed AntiChrist symbol "(0"

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
20170312_104446.jpg

Anybody can decode what is this blue screen of death I received? This deosnt make any sense.

It seems it is written "Your Pakistani, we are jew" after that, it seems One Eyed AntiChrist symbol "(0"
looks like a malware in ur PC.format ur c: and reinstall windows 10 or what ever you were using.You can download THIS windows 10 pro lite edition and its smaller size with all bloats and telemetry removed.And dont forget to install good anti virus/malware after u instal windows.

TechWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
looks like a malware in ur PC.format ur c: and reinstall windows 10 or what ever you were using.You can download THIS windows 10 pro lite edition and its smaller size with all bloats and telemetry removed.And dont forget to install good anti virus/malware after u instal windows.

Dude, I am I.T Professional myself.

Usually there is error code along with the error description. But here it is completely different. It seems that this is a message from the hacker or could be malware

TechWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistanis just love conspiracy theories.

Usually there is error code along with Error description. But this is not the case here.

Errors never say things like Your,We're. I am a programmer myself and I have faced 1000s of errors before. Also the error is always searchable on Google. If you will search this error you will not find anything. This is the work of human, may be hacker or some kind of malware

Please let me know your interpretation of message then if you believe this is a conspiracy theory from my side?

Last edited:

Foreigner

Senator (1k+ posts)
Usually there is error code along with Error description. But this is not the case here.

Errors never say things like Your,We're. I am a programmer myself and I have faced 1000s of errors before. Also the error is always searchable on Google. If you will search this error you will not find anything. This is the work of human, may be hacker or some kind of malware

Please let me know your interpretation of message then if you believe this is a conspiracy theory from my side?

Blue screen of death is usually cased by malfunctioning hardware or software, so the error messages can be strange as the system fails before properly displaying them. Here are some examples:

vg482wD1_o.jpg

oz5CxQNS_o.jpg

ji7JpBWp_o.jpg

kayawish

thats what i said it is a malware from a hacker which is giving u BSOD with his edited code :) and if u were IT professional then how Malware infected ur PC then ? you running ur windows without security or what ?

kayawish

Blue screen of death is usually cased by malfunctioning hardware or software, so the error messages can be strange as the system fails before properly displaying them. Here are some examples:

vg482wD1_o.jpg

oz5CxQNS_o.jpg

ji7JpBWp_o.jpg
yea lol thats the reason , so its a page fault so can be a RAM problem.is ur system (CPU and RAM overclocked) do u get page fault BSOD offen ? if yes then check ur system ram.

TechWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
thats what i said it is a malware from a hacker which is giving u BSOD with his edited code :) and if u were IT professional then how Malware infected ur PC then ? you running ur windows without security or what ?

I use Linux for my personal use. That was my laptop with Windows 10, I had Antivirus installed also. But still it happened

TechWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)

vg482wD1_o.jpg

oz5CxQNS_o.jpg

ji7JpBWp_o.jpg

Thanks for that. So it means windows didnt get time to print information and was shutdown before it could print all.

So it is not a conspiracy theory just a message which is not printed properly.

kayawish

I use Linux for my personal use. That was my laptop with Windows 10, I had Antivirus installed also. But still it happened
its not a virus its normal BSOD with page fault.If you get PAGE FAULT BSOD offen then you must check ur laptopn RAM sticks.one can be faulty.

kayawish

first open CMD in administator mode and type "Sfc /scannow" to see if ur windows have any corrupt files so it can repair them.