btghazwa

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is your contribution to defence and security of our beloved Pak Sarzamneen. Still, millions of Pakistanis have not seen this azaan. Shake their souls and wake them up before the azaab of Allah (swt) engulfs this badnaseeb millat. Allah wants to make it the leaders of the world and they are happy with Kufr and Zillat. Do your duty and fight back with full force. May Allah be with you all.

sardarshawala

Councller (250+ posts)
http://khatm-e-nubuwwat.com/zaid-zaman-hamid.htm

a9wor9.jpg

bukhari.jpg

Umair King

Voter (50+ posts)
I personally don't hate Ziad Hamid.
But the problem with this man is that; ye batoo ko ITNA ZAYADA exaggerate kar deta hai kay he loses his credibility.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Same as me , i thought he is a patriotic but very emotional pakistani but the way he used that tone against IK ,i am starting to hate him
I personally don't hate Ziad Hamid.
But the problem with this man is that; ye batoo ko ITNA ZAYADA exaggerate kar deta hai kay he loses his credibility.

کی جاناں میں کون

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is not patriotic.
His job is to play with emotions of young people in the name of PAKistan.

inka kaam hey, key pakistan agley 1000 saal tak india sey esey hi panga leta rahey. aour is khitey main koi aman na ho.aur yahan log khudkushian kartey rahain.koi taleem na ho, log bhukhey hi martey rahain.

aur inki daal roti chalti rahey.
aur qoum ko daratey rahain,kabhi inko russia sey khtra hota hey, ab usa aour israel sey khtra hey, aur india sey, kal ko inko China sey khtra ho ga.

Same as me , i thought he is a patriotic but very emotional pakistani but the way he used that tone against IK ,i am starting to hate him

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agreed ,i was shocked at his tone , the way he posted that filth against IK , i mean if he disagrees with him then do it in a proper way , dunno what he thinks of himself ...
He is not patriotic.
His job is to play with emotions of young people in the name of PAKistan.

inka kaam hey, key pakistan agley 1000 saal tak india sey esey hi panga leta rahey. aour is khitey main koi aman na ho.aur yahan log khudkushian kartey rahain.koi taleem na ho, log bhukhey hi martey rahain.

aur inki daal roti chalti rahey.
aur qoum ko daratey rahain,kabhi inko russia sey khtra hota hey, ab usa aour israel sey khtra hey, aur india sey, kal ko inko China sey khtra ho ga.

کی جاناں میں کون

he thinks nothing, isko peechey sey feed kiya jata hey.

inka sirf agenda hey, key pakistan main kabhi jamhuriat na aaye. is chawal ki 4 saal purani videos utha ker dekh lain, hakumat key khalaf hi bakwas kerta raha hey.

aour is key bhai aour bhi hain ,media per Dr mashood, javed chohdry, aour inka Dalaal Malik riaz hey, aour is key peechey kon hey ,ye aap khud samjh lain.

inko hazam nahin hoo raha ,key jamhoori hakumat 5 saal kesey puri ker gai.aour ager election ho gaye,aour imran khan assembly main pohnch giya ,(chahey hakumat main ho ya opposition main) dounon surton main war on terror ko kahin na kahin rukwa sakta hey. aour inkey Dollar aney band hoo jain gey.

Agreed ,i was shocked at his tone , the way he posted that filth against IK , i mean if he disagrees with him then do it in a proper way , dunno what he thinks of himself ...

btghazwa

Imran Khan disgraced Pakistan and you guys did'nt mind. He might be your God not ours. Who ever will harm Pakistan we will destroy him ! You ignorants live in plastic bubble and don't know whats going on around. You guys are exactly like all the other parties, no difference, you worship your leader even if he harms Pakistan, even if his character disgraces Islam and our ideology. Complete waste of time.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
There you go ...So who exactly gonna tell us that who is a better muslim? oh yeah ZH, who exactly gonna tell us that who is our enemy and whom to fight with ?again ZH , and whos gonna be the saviour of our country and the perfect man to lead our nation? ZH right??so who is worshipping ?Only Allah can judge us , and i also disagree with IK but i still believe him because he is the best among our leaders if your ZH disagree with him that's totally fine, but asserting your criticism with that TONE is unacceptable
Imran Khan disgraced Pakistan and you guys did'nt mind. He might be your God not ours. Who ever will harm Pakistan we will destroy him ! You ignorants live in plastic bubble and don't know whats going on around. You guys are exactly like all the other parties, no difference, you worship your leader even if he harms Pakistan, even if his character disgraces Islam and our ideology. Complete waste of time.

modern.fakir

I think people have misinterpreted it incorrectly... He disagrees with the status quo leaders of PTI not IMRAN KHAN....Read this recent post.

PTIand Imran should read this carefully.

We do not doubt the sincerity of Imran or PTI members but our differences are on policies and strategies deployed which are proven to be failures and disastrous. Einstein perhaps one said that definition of insanity is making the same mistake over and over again and expecting different results.

The solution now is to bring a patriotic handpicked technocratic caretakers for 3 years who would reform the system, stabilize the country
and then prepare the grounds for a new selection/election process where only clean people can come up. Under this system led by Zardari and Rehman Malik and MQM/ANP/Nawaz gangsters, there is no hope at all for even PTI. We also see that PTI's almost entire leadership, except Imran, is tested and tried idiots or traitors. Remember what Einstein said about insanity??

Pakistan cannot afford more experiments with farce elections. This country has seen 10 elections and what has it given it???? Martial law is no solution either. If PTI members are sincere for Pakistan, they should themselves demand a patriotic caretaker government for 3 years. PTI can offer their finest brains as Think Tanks to this technocratic government to bring about a comprehensive system change in Pakistan. The result would the same which PTI wants -- bring a positive change in Pakistan. Isn't this a better solution???

There is no chance that these elections would be fair and peaceful especially in these times of war and with so much violence all over the country. Lets use common sense for Allah's sake. Demand a patriotic caretakers government. That is a sound stable strategy. All else, would be anarchy and the sincere PTI members will be responsible for harming Pakistan.

We are even willing to support Imran as a member of patriotic caretaker government if PTI stops their demand for elections. Now that is a good offer :))

Pakistan cannot become a great nation with the system leftover by the British. Change the system first. Listen to what Quaid had said. Be part of this destiny not oppose it.

modern.fakir

Guys ...one thing to keep in mind is that BOTH Imran KHan and Zaid Hamid are Patriotic Pakistanis.

Both want to see a good Pakistan.

Both want to change the status quo .

BUT because of the filth in the current system ...this wont be possible...look at the way election rigging reports are coming out !

Lets get beyond this "tone" mantra and see whats good for Pakistan!!

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
I've read all his posts regarding IK , i never believed the venom people had for him and always saw him as a patriotic but emotional person , but you just check his tone the way he is calling IK and spreading a wrong message among pakistanis , pakistan today has only got one hope i.e IK but to this man he is nothing and he can't do anything so what's his alternatives?to give pakistan a patriotic technocrat set up,who's gonna judge those people are patriotic or not?Democracy is the only way to judge and select good honest people upfront , unfortunately in Pakistan democracy hasn't flourished that much but thats the only way, i am sure if you ask him what to do ?he'll say lets attack india first , that's the only thing he knows
I think people have misinterpreted it incorrectly... He disagrees with the status quo leaders of PTI not IMRAN KHAN....Read this recent post.

PTIand Imran should read this carefully.

We do not doubt the sincerity of Imran or PTI members but our differences are on policies and strategies deployed which are proven to be failures and disastrous. Einstein perhaps one said that definition of insanity is making the same mistake over and over again and expecting different results.

The solution now is to bring a patriotic handpicked technocratic caretakers for 3 years who would reform the system, stabilize the country
and then prepare the grounds for a new selection/election process where only clean people can come up. Under this system led by Zardari and Rehman Malik and MQM/ANP/Nawaz gangsters, there is no hope at all for even PTI. We also see that PTI's almost entire leadership, except Imran, is tested and tried idiots or traitors. Remember what Einstein said about insanity??

Pakistan cannot afford more experiments with farce elections. This country has seen 10 elections and what has it given it???? Martial law is no solution either. If PTI members are sincere for Pakistan, they should themselves demand a patriotic caretaker government for 3 years. PTI can offer their finest brains as Think Tanks to this technocratic government to bring about a comprehensive system change in Pakistan. The result would the same which PTI wants -- bring a positive change in Pakistan. Isn't this a better solution???

There is no chance that these elections would be fair and peaceful especially in these times of war and with so much violence all over the country. Lets use common sense for Allah's sake. Demand a patriotic caretakers government. That is a sound stable strategy. All else, would be anarchy and the sincere PTI members will be responsible for harming Pakistan.

We are even willing to support Imran as a member of patriotic caretaker government if PTI stops their demand for elections. Now that is a good offer :))

Pakistan cannot become a great nation with the system leftover by the British. Change the system first. Listen to what Quaid had said. Be part of this destiny not oppose it.

wonderful world

Bahut afsos k yeh hay hamari Qaom ki halat , zaid hamid sab jo effort kar rahay hain dua hay k allah unko ajar-e-azeem dey.kisi ki personal life ko faramosh kar k us ki azan sunani ziada zaroori hay,

I can only say about these brothers that may ALLAH open their hearts and kamil iman so they can understand , advise of a mard-e-momin. Because "stupid friend is more dangerous then genius enemy".

Afraheem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Guys ...one thing to keep in mind is that BOTH Imran KHan and Zaid Hamid are Patriotic Pakistanis.

Both want to see a good Pakistan.

Both want to change the status quo .

BUT because of the filth in the current system ...this wont be possible...look at the way election rigging reports are coming out !

Lets get beyond this "tone" mantra and see whats good for Pakistan!!

جناب محترم خاکسار آپ کی تحریروں کا مداح ہے اور آپ جس طرح لبرل فاشسٹ کا مکو تھاپتے ہیں اللہ آپ کو اس کی جزا دے لیکن یہ کیا حضرت ایک ایسے شخص کو نا پہچان پانا جس کا ماضی مشکوک اور حال بے حال اور مستقبل بھی کوئی اتنا شاندار نہیں بات کچھ سمج نہیں آیئ اگر گوارا کریں تو اس پر روشنی ڈال دیں تا کے بات واضح ہو جائے
شکریہ

btghazwa

To all the above members of this forum!

the problem is that you guys are very ill-informed. But if I post the links of programs about the political, economic, Geo strategic, ideological, and religious work, none of you will read or listen and just keep on swirling in the little tiny pool of knowledge you guys have got. We are young and obviously we were not around when Pakistan was made, and dont know what kind of mistakes have been made by our elder generations, you are just fed by this sold out media. A person with foresight and guidance which obviously only our hearts can bare witness to after listening, can guide us. But people are stuck on this broken record that we have got no one better than Imran Khan, and no system better than democracy.

Atleast bother to look around, do some research without being biased. Be "sagga" to Pakistan, not these people who have nothing to offer you. They are leading you because you yourself are a crow not a Shaheen of Iqbal.

We stand for an Ideology, you can take the ideology and if you can build that character and substance we will follow you, but we will not bring our standard down or compromise on the integrity of Pakistan. Our standard is Hazrat Omer bin Abdul Aziz, Kahlid, Tariq and Tipu. Do you seriously believe in this country of 18 crore population we cant find a few people who are of the character of waliullah and the competence of Salahuddi Ayyubi?

lurker

Yeh Zahid Hamid is another conspiracy theorist. Lagay raho. Issi se is becharay ki bhi rozi roti lagi howi hai.

btghazwa

The system of peace for Pakistan !

[TUNEDOTPK]16793[/TUNEDOTPK]

gandhi-on-hazrat-umar-ra.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: