Song - I Kissed a Girl - What music is doing to our kids

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Rock n Roll today is surely under the influence of Shaitan and most of the music produced nowadays is spreading the message that, do whatever you desire and do not worry about the morals and values.

All these musicians have sold their souls to devil and serving the shaitaan and misleading our precious children.

Kate Perry, Lady Gaga, Hannah Montana etc... seems to be the role models of girls nowadays and look what they are preaching.

The music has really changed after 50's and if you notice music from 60s till now, you will see one common thing, i-e all this music is against the teaching of God. Is this a mere co-incidence?

Its not that I kissed a man and I liked it, they are teaching that a girl can kiss a girl and its OK, in other words they are teaching lesbianism to our children and our small sisters and daughters are singing this song unknowingly. Small girls are singing this song without even knowing the meaning of it. All this filth is getting into their sub-consious at a very early age without them even knowing it....what this is going to do to them when they grow up???

Be Vary of music that enters your society, because music can destroy the whole society - Plato

We all need to be vary about this, specially those who are married and their kids are growing up. This will be an up hill battle, but we need to be informed for the better future of our kids.

I only posted the lyrics not the actual video. Just see how filthy these lyrics are

Last edited:

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کہتے ہیں " موسیقی روح کی غذا ہے "
مگر کس کی روح کی ؟
انسان کی روح کی غذا تو الله کا ذکر ہوتا ہے
پھر موسیقی کس کی روح کی غذا ہے ؟
یقینا موسیقی شیطان کی روح کی غذا ہے
اور جب انسان کے اندر موسیقی بس جاتی ہے
تو اس انسان اور شیطان میں کوئی فرق نہیں ہوتا

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
music is shitan Weapon
so All muslim have to be careful form Music.
Sahih Bukhari
Narrated Abu 'Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari: that he heard the Prophet saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of Musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." (Book #69, Hadith #494v)
Sahih Muslim
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The bell is the Musical instrument of the Satan. (Book #024, Hadith #5279)

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
manji talay dang perda -

Pyaar di gandari choop lay -

japi kut k jay pawa Gujra -

so on

first try to clean your own home and then look at someone else
:lol:

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
Its not that I kissed a man and I liked it, they are teaching that a girl can kiss a girl and its OK, in other words they are teaching lesbianism to our children and our small sisters and daughters are singing this song unknowingly.

They are teaching to Their childern not ours.....

and dont blame world for our own weaknesses

Reactionary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
100% of the pop music produced in the west is owned by production companies in which the top executives are ZIONISTS; this drivel is carefully designed to maximize the destruction of the social fabric of society-ANY society that listens to it

this is not music, it is audio brain washing, both brazenly AND subliminally, in every single way, designed for a maximal dumbing down effect. western pop music is the lowest common denominator is the entire history of music

the lyrics are specifically written to facilitate and catalyze the erosion of social morals in society, and are repeated endlessly on western radio stations to prevent anyone from escaping the filth

in stark comparison to the intricate symphonies composed by european composers centuries earlier, this audio pollution is another symbol of the de-evolution that occurs with commercialized entertainment

Last edited: