Sochta Pakistan with Moeed Pirzada - 28th May, 2011

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can some one acknowledge about the audio in both videos, I couldn't hear anything after starting music.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Br. the videos are working perfectly.

Moeed Pirzada!
Let me put words into your mouth for which u seem to be so shy and
going around n around:
"Forget Kashmir, whatever and whatsoever happened. Dust it"

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whenever some politician or some analyst says" AWAAAM" please remember he is talking about only 5% of the population. should we take big decisions on the basis of 5% voting? come on grow up now. decisions need to be made by some educated elite( parliment is supposed to be doing this but 70% fake degrees + 45% fake voters) what you are going to do? just wait for God to help this nation.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Br. the videos are working perfectly.

Moeed Pirzada!
Let me put words into your mouth for which u seem to be so shy and
going around n around:
"Forget Kashmir, whatever and whatsoever happened. Dust it"

hahahahaha

Its not like this Sir, I truly had this issue in my computer, however finally manage to see this show on other computer, British citizen Anchor Moeed Pirzada have brought issues very nicely, Gen Hameed Gul today was covering himself, because he is one of the culprit who found these organization, who are causing fatal problems to Pakistan, He only wants to talk after 9/11 before 9/11 everything goes to him. Irfan Siddiqui and Ahmed were right on spot. we have to encounter these paid elements, who are available for anyone for money.

Its true, Pakistanis are frustrated because army seems to be weak and immediate accountability can recover this damage, but they are insistingly putting their criminal negligence on others, instead of owning the lapses.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
excellent job dr moeed!!! i totally agree with his views on these extremists organization.
its a lab experiment by ISI gone bad. now they are after us!
its like a monster that u created who has turned against u!!! they need to be eradicated from out country or we will have more incidents like PNS!!!