So where did Khawaja go wrong?

s1057571

“The world is coming down….who rules the world” – with goose bumps - is what we used to sing, running around our school court yard, planning our next sales strategy – in our minds we were selling something. We would visit family and friends, distant and close; just for selling our tickets – we were at the heart of the biggest charity project of our time, collecting donations for the Shaukat Khanam Memorial hospital.

We were too young to understand the phenomenal scope of the disease, for most of us the incentive was Imran’s signed cricket bat – I still haven’t managed to get mine. It was not until a few years later that we started to feel the sense of association and achievement out of what we had done; a world class hospital was built in Lahore and we felt we had contributed to it.

So where did Khawaja go wrong?
Khawaja-Muhammad-Asif.jpg

What Khawaja failed to realize is that this association is not political, instead it’s a nostalgic one.

Khawaja and other politicians of his times did not delivery, and have undoubtedly contributed to the current state of the country. Today, Pakistan offers difficult life choices to its citizens, and most Pakistanis are left to simply cherish the good old times.

Would Mr. Khawaja let us cherish these times atleast?

Last edited by a moderator:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
so where did khwaja sara's parents go wrong?

Bhai mian hazoor
why do you blame his parents , aakhir us kay walidain ka kaya kasoor
these skills were developed by K.Asif himself.....he had to do alot of work like ignore all morality , be very fluent in lies , be sincere to sharif but be a traitor to aawam.

to increase his own business and reduce zakats for poor people....

Aaab agar kisi shareef un nafs shaks kay ghar shaitaan paida ho jayay to us insan ka kaya kasoor ?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
تم کچھ زیادہ ہی لمٹ کراس کر رہے ہو اس میں اس کے ماں باپ کا کیا قصور ہے ؟

dear barca which software / site you use for urdu typing , i tried google translate and could hardly write two sentences before deleting it all :)

v r imran k

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
b arca very true but manfuctrings faults na sahi mentally faults to hy na kahwja sira mian????

warraich001

MPA (400+ posts)
تم کچھ زیادہ ہی لمٹ کراس کر رہے ہو اس میں اس کے ماں باپ کا کیا قصور ہے ؟
kash har koi ye baat samgh gaye........... baat se ikhtilaf hota hai khandan se nai....... afsoos dar afsoos intolerance ki ye had

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
kash har koi ye baat samgh gaye........... baat se ikhtilaf hota hai khandan se nai....... afsoos dar afsoos intolerance ki ye had

میں اس کے محلے میں رہتا ہوں ماں باپ اس کا فوت ہوگیا ہے اگر اس میں کوئی خرابی ہے تو اس کو برا بھلا کہنے میں کوئی حرج نہیں میں خود بھی کہتا ہوں لیکن وہ ماں جس کو سیاست کا اتا پتا بھی نہیں اور دنیا میں بھی نہیں اس کو معاف رکھیں

Da Invincible

MPA (400+ posts)
خواجہ آصف کی سب سے بری غلطی یہ تھی کے اس نے شاہ سے زیادہ شاہ کا وفادار بننے کی کوشش کی

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
i dont think it was un-intensional mistak.i believe mr k.asif being a senior politician do know that every institution utilize his funds in bussiness to get some profit..it was deliberate action by khawaja asif.but public and media retilation was too strong that mr khawja wasnt expecting.perhapes PMLN was trying to hide/cover the news of dost khosa resignation from open debate in media who resigned on the same day.and you know what, same happend.media gave Khawja asif's press conference first proirity and almost all the talk shows discussed it thoroughly but they forget/left resignation news.PMLN was hopefull that they would resolve all differences with Dost muhammad khosa before it comes to media lime light..

Last edited:

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think the debate is getting side tracked here, Khawaja went wrong in desperation and not doing full research of the fact. It is not sufficient to use the Balance sheet alone, he should have properly understood the agreement and the relevant accounting entries.