U can see this manupulated Survery even in favor of PTI

so we know youth vote will be decider this time

coz PTIs whatever support is there is below 40 mostly under 30

and N supporters are mostly about 50 or above

half of the total votes are new voters specially youth

PTI gonna sweep inshahallah

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think its a manipulated survey, its just that the area which was selected is backward area and PMLN has strong hold in that area. Plus the sample size was very small and they age group was mostly 40 to 50.

Having said that youth of every area is with PTI and NA-125 has many urban localities which contains massive support for PTI and PTI is going to clean sweep in this constituency Insha Allah

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
So, this fake survey is in response to yesterday's "faisla awam ka" from pindi. You people are so horrible that you have even taken away the legitimacy of surveys from the people. Time to get rid of crooks is near.

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI can't win a single seat in lahore , provincial or national. This is reality and PTI should accept it , because after losing they are going to accuse PMLN of rigging. Keep your expectations low.

hrbhatti

MPA (400+ posts)
How to believe these surveys...
See Asima Sheerazi's survey in Rawalpindi ... she did in one go all around one location...

Last edited:

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai jan ye jo 8 million se ziada Pakistani Facebook user kiya mirikh per rehtay hein?

Ye jo social media use kartay hein kia jin bhut hein ?

bhai jan, sach bata do bholay mian sahab ko........ ab un ki kahani khatam hone wali hei...

Kasam se....
;)

values

is anyone give you name and age also with his/her opinion?We can upload such kind of list 10 times a day and by every IK lovers.Na Cheer Mulungan Noo

PkRevolution

Check the hand writing. [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Noora Post- Asking Rikshaw Drivers (Shahbaz Sharif Rikshaw) and a certain class of people in Interview.

Last edited:

taq12345

Voter (50+ posts)
These are all the results I gathered. Its not manipulated. I myself am a PTI supporter and was very sad to see more support for PML-N. Its probably because there were not enough naujawan in the sample. Its a wake up call that not everyone is a PTI voter. We still need to work hard especially in backward areas.

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
I m not going to comment on this survey,but one thing is that pti has to work hard on these arias.
if pmln thinks that on survey they r going to win,then why they r so upset & keep playing faulty game,like bhare ke tatto,lifafa anchors & laptops,jangla bus in 11 months.just calm down & relax u already won on surveys or pmln is not sure & knows about the reality.

sadaa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let PMLN be happy for few more days. This happiness is not going last long. Feel sorry for tinds...

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it