Printing Press
Private Hospital
Medical Store
Marble & Granite Business
Poultry Farm
Dairy Farm

Waqas85

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mee to i have been working in DXB now planning to shift in Pak with minimum 25Lac investment ... tell me your ideas ..............

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
This amount cannot start something major. In order to do business it is best to have worked in that business first.
For example a person has worked in pizza store for few years he can open a pizza store.

ihsanbajwa

Voter (50+ posts)
[h=3]smeda pre-feasibilities[/h]http://www.smeda.org/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=122&Itemid=308

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
in pakistan it is very easy to start a business but difficult to grow it. however, the 4 sectors that are growing like crazy right now are

1) real estate. we bought a portion in ramzan and already the price of that property has grown by 15% in just 3 months. If you are in karachi and have investment then buy any property in decent location and you can safely sell it for 20% profit within 1 year. if you dont have investment then start a brokerage and sell properties to overseas pakistanis.
2) construction. since their is gas and electricity load shedding I suggest you do not start any machine stitching or embroidery unit. Instead you can jump into construction. Just go to DHA and setup shop because over there every 5-6 home has construction/renovation going on
3) restaurant. in pakistan people dont have many avenues for entertainment. cinema is making a comeback but things like theme parks, museums and zooshere are few and far between. so the only entertainment left for people is shopping and food. This means demand for restaurants is sky-high
4) UPS/generator. load shedding is here to stay for another 10 years so now is a good time to start selling imported or locally manufactured UPS and generators. Every shop and household is a potential customer so all you have to do is setup shop in densely populated area and people will come to you.

Liaqat Hussain

Mee to i have been working in DXB now planning to shift in Pak with minimum 25Lac investment ... tell me your ideas ..............

25 Lac is a joke in Pakistan. Just like you can't start a business with that amount in USA, UK Or Canada. Same applies to Pakistan

arafay

25 Lac is a joke in Pakistan. Just like you can't start a business with that amount in USA, UK Or Canada. Same applies to Pakistan

you can start a service business with zero dollar. I started out as a freelancer without any portfolio or money in a completely different field from my degree. This was around 4.5 years ago and now I have an office and employ 4 full time employees. The challenge in pakistan is not starting a business but growing it because you need capital to fuel growth. so my advice is to find a business partner who has money before starting a new venture. you can always buy your partner out once the business becomes successful but you need money to make the business successful enough to buy your partner's equity.

Alp Arsalan

Banned
Better start with Trading business.....Dont start a manufacturing business. .... Trading business doesn't need much infrastructure and there is no significant loss.... Shop is the not a good project to start in already developed area.

I dont know where you are from but there are quite fair chances to start a supply business on "SELL FIRST- BUY LATER" basis while continuing your job.

Umer Shahnawaz

mee to i have been working in dxb now planning to shift in pak with minimum 25lac investment ... Tell me your ideas ..............
bhai mai bhi dxb mai hoon.1 lac dhms you invest here make good money and then you go
in dubai still more oppertunity then in pakistan

گڈو

یو ایک فوٹو اسٹیٹ مشین سے کام شروع کر سکتے ہو ساتھ میں آلو کے چپس بھی بیچ سکتے ہو پان سرگٹ بوتلیں بھی رکھ لو تو کام دوڑے گا

Last edited:

Saleemraza

Councller (250+ posts)

بھائی میرے۔۔اگر آپ کے تعلقات کسی ایم این اے ۔۔یا ایم پی اے ساتھ ہیں۔۔۔تب بھی

اتنے پیسے سے اپ پاکستان میں کچھ نہیں کر سکتے۔۔۔جب ان کو پتہ چلے گا بندہ باہر سے

آیا۔۔ تو یقین کرو۔۔رشوت مانگنے والوں منھ ۔۔ مین ہول ۔۔کی طرح کھلُ جاہیں گے۔۔۔۔

سمارٹ بنو پیسے بنک میں چند سال کے لیے جمع کروا دوَ ۔۔اور چند سال محنت کرو۔۔

اور اگر اپکو اتنے پیسے سے آرام نہیں آرہا ۔۔۔تو وہ کا سٹارٹ کرو۔۔جس کا آپکو پہلے تجربہ ہے۔۔۔ کسی کی پکی دیوار دیکھ کر اپنی کچھی مت ڈھا دینا۔۔۔اگے تیری مرضی

macbeth

Minister (2k+ posts)
بھائی اگر تھوڑی بہت انویسٹمنٹ کرکے قسمت کا جیک پاٹ لگانا چاہتے ہو تو رائیونڈ کے اطراف میں دہی بھلے کی ریڑھی لگا لو۔۔۔ شائد کسی دن شاہی سواری کا گزر ہو اور آپکے دھی بھلے اپ کو اقتدار کے اونچے پائیدان پر پہنچا دیں۔۔۔