Six illegal Pakistani migrants die of suffocation in a container

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Six illegal Pakistani migrants die of suffocation in container

Staff Report

SIALKOT: In a tragic incident, six Pakistani migrants died of suffocation in a sealed container in Iranian city of Shiraz as they were being illegally smuggled into Greece.

The deceased were residents of Daska town of Sialkot district.

According to reports, six young men paid Rs.400, 000 each to an agent for entering Greece. They were packed inside an airtight container. On their way to Greece in Iran, they suffocated in the container.

According to victims families, they left for Greece on July 11. Mourning scenes were witnessed at the deceaseds homes in Daska.

Similar unfortunate incidents have taken place in the past also. SAMAA

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
InuAllah winaallay rajayoon. May allah forgive Poor Kid and open our rulers eyes. This is shame on our rulers people, People are in trouble

BTW Why they were going to Greece, GREECE is in Finiancial TROUBLE so they should better to stay in PAKISTAN AND WORK IN PAKISTAN.

I will suggest our peoiple to stay respectful life and you can earn respect in Pakistan. Dont involved in illegal immigiration. There are many ways to come to abroad and internet is your best friend to find an ooportunity

Come to Canada, canada is in better shape if you want 2 earn money and have a good life

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[HI]InuAllah winaallay rajayoon. May allah forgive Poor Kid and open our rulers eyes. This is shame on our rulers people, People are in trouble

BTW Why they were going to Greece, GREECE is in Finiancial TROUBLE so they should better to stay in PAKISTAN AND WORK IN PAKISTAN.

I will suggest our peoiple to stay respectful life and you can earn respect in Pakistan. Dont involved in illegal immigiration. There are many ways to come to abroad and internet is your best friend to find an ooportunity

Come to Canada, canada is in better shape if you want 2 earn money and have a good life [/HI]

Bhai masla yeh hai ke ghareeb ziadah educated bhe to nahi hain na jo Canada ke leye apply kar sakain. Kam se kam 16 years of education chahye iska matlab hai MA aur kia reasons hain ke itni education hasil karna mushkil hai. Educated people still can use leagl ways but poor uneducated or less educated have no other choice except to take risks even though they know they may die or even in some cases will die in desert or jungle and will wanish for ever. Allah sab ko apnay aman me rakhay... Aur hamaray hukamrano ko aqal day aur hidayt day ke woh mulk ke leye kuch acha karain takay nai nasal ko mulak me he izat ki roti mil sakay. Amen!

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
[HI]InuAllah winaallay rajayoon. May allah forgive Poor Kid and open our rulers eyes. This is shame on our rulers people, People are in trouble

Come to Canada, canada is in better shape if you want 2 earn money and have a good life [/HI]

Bhai masla yeh hai ke ghareeb ziadah educated bhe to nahi hain na jo Canada ke leye apply kar sakain. Kam se kam 16 years of education chahye iska matlab hai MA aur kia reasons hain ke itni education hasil karna mushkil hai. Educated people still can use leagl ways but poor uneducated or less educated have no other choice except to take risks even though they know they may die or even in some cases will die in desert or jungle and will wanish for ever. Allah sab ko apnay aman me rakhay... Aur hamaray hukamrano ko aqal day aur hidayt day ke woh mulk ke leye kuch acha karain takay nai nasal ko mulak me he izat ki roti mil sakay. Amen!

You did not read the news, they paid 400,000. They were not very verry poor. They were from good family who can afford 400,000. People have less knowledge and ready to do illegal things. First make a rule in our life, TRY TO AVOID illegal thing or HARAM thing in our life. Pakistan has lots of opportunites if they want to work, beleived me, if someone is hard working in pakistan can make good money and at the same time, look for opportunity outside Pakistan like Saudi, Dubai, Qatar, Many people came to canada step by step, first middle east then North America, you have to take step by step to go final destiation. dont look for short cut all the time in your life, This is worst thing they did.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
these kinds of incidents are very common now but nobody ever took notice about of it no public awareness message ever be delivered on any channel to discourage people for such attempts few months ago similar kind of incident took place in Lahore where a young man was found dead on a roof of a house who has been dropped from an airline passing over the city who was thought to be in the wheels of the plane that is also another way of smuggling people to europe etc but it was just a news but nobody knew what was behind it later

Lodhi

I read the news I think if you know well majority of these poors get loan on hight interest, sell their ladies jewelry (if they have any) or what ever they can sell to arrange money. I have been in Recruting Agency business so I know how they arrange money.

saeed khan

Kash our people get jobs in Pakistan so they do not intend to go "perdase" to earn.
Zar, Gelani, NS, SS, and Don should be also treated like this.

Last edited:

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
inna lillahe wa inna elihi rajioon

they was just want to enter in europe so they took a wrong way to achive their destiny and lost theirs lifes (cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
aur joo app logon ko job dainey jaatey hain, unhain un key rishta daar, mna,s mpa, aur chaudhary , un key bhaion ki pusht panahi kar key marwaa daitey hain,,,,, aur jo in ka nizaam theek karney ki baat karta hey, ussey yeah kuch iss liay naheen karney daitey kion keh.. phir sub khud phastey hain, chahey koi bhi ho..

www.adilrana.com

waslam

Piyasa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Innallahey Wa Inna ilahey rajiun.

Allah in ki maghfarat karay aur inkay ghar walon ko sabr-o-tahammul ata farmai; Ameen.

Scorpion

Banned
InuAllah winaallay rajayoon

Allah in par raham or Un ka wursa par raham kuray jin ko wo kurzay chuckanay paraingay jo lai kar in ko bheja tha . . . . I am seeing a nation dying . . . .