Sikh War Slogan, a Question

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bole So Nihal
Sat Sri Akal

images

Gobind Singh

Is a clarion call of Sikhs given by the Tenth guru, Guru Gobind Singh. Under Guru Gobind Singh Muslim-Sikh conflicts peaked. Beyond that time the war have been incited by the Sikh leading through out the centuries against Muslims.

IMG_3684.jpg

Wazir Khan Mosque

Wazir Khan was beheaded by a Sikh army in 1710, yes the same Wazir Khan whose mosque Wazir Khan mosque is a pinacle of Islamic art and architecture.

ob_2d117e_balakot-mazar-ismail-shaheed.jpg

Grave of Shah Ismail Shaheed, 1831, Balakot

Shah Ismail Shaheed with the help of Pustun tribes fought against the army of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and was martyred at Balakot. Ranjit had imposed Sikha Shahi upon the Muslims of Punjab, raping women and murdering muslim without any law to question them. It is the reason when British conquered Punjab, Punjabi Muslims welcomed the British with open arms, so their women can walk the streets and ordinary Muslim can have human respect.

220px-Master_Tara_Singh.jpg

Master Tara Singh

During the Partition of India Tara Singh incited hatred against the Muslims crossing the border into Pakistan. Raping and kidnapping Muslim women, slicing our children on the swords. Photographic and verbal evidence of this helps us see the Sikh character in pictures / vids below.

I Question You, when we chant Bole So Nihal, Sat Sri Akal are you happy knowing the context of rape and murder sikhs have given us. Do you condone.

Respect the nation we call Pakistan. A beard doesn't change God nor give us freedom. Our freedoms lives in the blood of our ancestors.

All religious / secular parties were against Pakistan
  • Abdul Ghaffar Khan (ANP, Wali Khan's Father)
  • Jamiat Ulema Hind (Fazal-ur-Rehmans father)
Names have changed not their character and who they ally with.

Iftkhar - Partition "was such a bad dream"

8183_142148449297087_1931311835_n.jpg

Sikhs regularly chopped off womens breasts

Muslims_victims_river_partition.jpg

Hindu/Sikhs murdered and threw Muslims out after killing them

INDUS1

MPA (400+ posts)
As IK said we can only learn from past, cant live in it. We as muslims hear stories of Sikh atrocities against us , but when you hear their side they have the same stories of Sikhs being persecuted by Muslims. My Family migrated from Amritsar in 1947, many were killed. We still have that pain in us but this hatred has to end some day. Specially if that generation who did genocide and who suffered genocide are no more. This generation is much more moderate and we should talk peace .

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the second time you posted your views on the sikh this week. The first time nobody bought your narrative and this time too you will be disappointed in your aim. First of all the war was sikh against Mughals not Sikh against muslims. Nice try but we spotted you.

Second Wazir khan was a bigot and murderer and God caused him to be beheaded like a pig.

Thirdly Shah Ismael was a wahabi terrorist similar to the TTP today and was also killed like a dog in balakot. His head was displayed all around the city. Ranjit Singhs kingdom was so prosporous that americans and europeans were desperate to get jobs in the kingdom. The people enjoyed stability which counts. Lets see what you come up with next week munna...

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
yea go and check what sikh have views about tara singh and his role during partition. Why tthen tara singh himself feel ashamed of his doing during partition era. Things have changed and we have moved on. Very similar to what we have witnessing today had been happening during partition time where lots of non muslim people were abused, murder & raped by so called muslims.
Just go a little beyond partition during Iqbal time when in/near purani anarkali people demolished a mundir & made masjid in one night & for that iqbal said
Masjid To Bana Di Shab Bhar Mein Iman Ki Hararat Walon Ne
Mann Apna Purana Papi Hai, Barsoun Mein Namazi Ban Na Saka
So it has been discussed over the time again and again but matter of fact is sikh has more closest ideology and practicing of life to muslim then non muslim especially hindus. So just chill, relax and see the making of khalistan. And being trying to be a true muslim we pray to Allah that there is no bloodshed of innocent people, wherever they are and to whomever they belong to

Rambler

This is the second time you posted your views on the sikh this week. The first time nobody bought your narrative and this time too you will be disappointed in your aim. First of all the war was sikh against Mughals not Sikh against muslims. Nice try but we spotted you.

Second Wazir khan was a bigot and murderer and God caused him to be beheaded like a pig.

Thirdly Shah Ismael was a wahabi terrorist similar to the TTP today and was also killed like a dog in balakot. His head was displayed all around the city. Ranjit Singhs kingdom was so prosporous that americans and europeans were desperate to get jobs in the kingdom. The people enjoyed stability which counts. Lets see what you come up with next week munna...

Shame on you - Curse be on the filthy twat from which you sneaked out. I don't think you are a Muslim but if scum of earth like you have a Muslim name I feel ashamed.

Rambler

In Islam sin is not hereditary and neither is retribution. In Islam we are encouraged to accept peace. Whatever has happened in the past should have no consequence to our actions of today.

muhammadadeel

Shame on you - Curse be on the filthy twat from which you sneaked out. I don't think you are a Muslim but if scum of earth like you have a Muslim name I feel ashamed.

History is a fact, we already had 3 major wars with India, how mentally sick can you be to ignorant of that.

Scum is a big word you should use for yourself. Questioning me to be Muslim is like asking your own existence the God you believe in, maybe you are what you call others.

muhammadadeel

yea go and check what sikh have views about tara singh and his role during partition. Why tthen tara singh himself feel ashamed of his doing during partition era. Things have changed and we have moved on. Very similar to what we have witnessing today had been happening during partition time where lots of non muslim people were abused, murder & raped by so called muslims.
Just go a little beyond partition during Iqbal time when in/near purani anarkali people demolished a mundir & made masjid in one night & for that iqbal said
Masjid To Bana Di Shab Bhar Mein Iman Ki Hararat Walon Ne
Mann Apna Purana Papi Hai, Barsoun Mein Namazi Ban Na Saka
So it has been discussed over the time again and again but matter of fact is sikh has more closest ideology and practicing of life to muslim then non muslim especially hindus. So just chill, relax and see the making of khalistan. And being trying to be a true muslim we pray to Allah that there is no bloodshed of innocent people, wherever they are and to whomever they belong to

We already had 3 wars with India, while Modi calls on for another onslaught.

How ignorant can we be to forget about Gujrat massacre and his racists calls for wars and division of Pakistan.

It's the Indian Sikh regiment that fought against Pakistan in the 3 wars, May be you need to take a hint at common sense and know that in the next war they won't behave different than how they have before.

Last edited:

muhammadadeel

Rambler

Quran is from God then read below. How about you use the words you used for me before use again after reading this. Knowing the 3 wars, daily blood bath in Kashmir.

Surah Al-Maida, 5:82
Thou wilt find the most vehement of mankind in hostility to those who believe (to be) the Jews and the idolaters. And thou wilt find the nearest of them in affection to those who believe (to be) those who say: Lo! We are Christians. That is because there are among them priests and monks, and because they are not proud.

Surah Al-Maida, 5:14
From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment.And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
well thats the exact thing im trying to point at. with this khalistan in process and even sikh community starts talking about it actively and specially its referendum in 2020. They won't be fighting alongside vegetarians anymore and indian establishment knows what lost it would be for them
We already had 3 wars with India, while Modi calls on for another onslaught.

How ignorant can we be to forget about Gujrat massacre and his racists calls for wars and division of Pakistan.

It's the Indian Sikh regiment that fought against Pakistan in the 3 wars, May be you need to take a hint at common sense and know that in the next war they won't behave different than how they have before.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
No Shame will always be on you munna. DO ask the twat which of her holes you came out....I am Pakistani FIRST and Muslim SECOND.

muhammadadeel

kakamana

Unless Khalistan happens, Sikhs will be commanded by Idol worshipers Hindus working together against us as in,

Thou wilt find the most vehement of mankind in hostility to those who believe (to be) the Jews and the idolaters. And thou wilt find the nearest of them in affection to those who believe (to be) those who say: Lo! We are Christians. That is because there are among them priests and monks, and because they are not proud.

muhammadadeel

No Shame will always be on you munna. DO ask the twat which of her holes you came out....I am Pakistani FIRST and Muslim SECOND.

islamabadi I am only Muslim first and that is Islam, read yourself what God said,

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
islamabadi I am only Muslim first and that is Islam, read yourself what God said,

You are only muslim? What a limited identity you have! hahaha. Only Muslim. That explains it. I am Pakistani and my religion is none of anyones business. I follow my constitution which garantees equal rights for all Pakistani citizens. Laslty what do jews and idolators have to do with Sikhs? Sikhs are neither jews nor idolators. Do you even know what you are talking about muslim boye?

muhammadadeel

You are only muslim? What a limited identity you have! hahaha. Only Muslim. That explains it. I am Pakistani and my religion is none of anyones business.

You are a sick liberal, now anyone reading this will know.

If I quote to you the Quran and you look away then God looks away from you.

Aliimran1

LET,S MOVE ON ---- I USED TO HATE THEM THEN I SAID TO MYSELF BUT WHY THIS GENERATION OF SIKHS HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SIN OF THEIR OLDER GENERATION WHO PLAYED IN THE HANDS OF HINDUS AT TIME
HOPEFULLY THEY HAD LEARNED THE LESSON DURING THE GOLDEN TEMPLE OPERATION AND FOUND OUT WHO ARE THEIR REAL ENEMIES
LET,S FORGIVE AND FORGET

Liberal 000

He is right!

Prime Minister of Punjab under Ranjeet Singh was a Muslim Faqir Aziz ud Deen

The General of Ranjeet Singh Topkhana Army was also a Muslim

Ranjeet Singh also built a Mosque for Muslims of Lahore.

Reality is Muslims of Lahore invited Ranjeet Singh to Lahore to get rid of Bhangi Sardars Rule

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are a sick liberal, now anyone reading this will know.

If I quote to you the Quran and you look away then God looks away from you.
No Im a natinoalist....and i am ever ready to take the head off of anyone who targets my country. You dont have a country btw.....you live in your imaginary "ummah".....ummay ki aulaad

muhammadadeel

No Im a natinoalist....and i am ever ready to take the head off of anyone who targets my country. You dont have a country btw.....you live in your imaginary "ummah".....ummay ki aulaad

Imagination is something you define with your existence, I am as clear with facts as they are.