Siasat.pk can ban me

Xain.Itrat
user-online.png

Moderator​
Join DateApr 2013LocationLahorePosts119Age21Post Thanks / Like

[h=2]Mend Your Way[/h]
"I will participate if this survey is done by some independent organization not by some scum from siasat.pti"

Mr Ramzan! Its My Job As A Worker Of Siasat.pk To Post Such opinion Polls And Ask Peple What They Think. I Can Not Force People To VOte Yes Or No. Nor Can Manipulate The Result. So There's Nothing To Question The Independence Of This Poll. And If U Are Not Satisfy With The Independence Of This Website Then Why Are U Even Wasting Your Time Here? And You Addressed Directly By Calling Me A "Scum". If I Really Were A Scum U Might Have Been Facing A Permanent Ban From The Site By Now. So Please Mind Your Language Next Time Or I Advise You Not To Do Personal Attacks On Someone On This Site. Specially A Moderator.

Mr Moderator instead of sending threat in private message you should reply on public forum. After you delete my post you do not have a right to tell me how I treat you or someone else on this forum.
I have a right to object on any thread or poll when I see biased posts from moderator and you proof your bias behaviour after removing my and amir ali posts from your poll.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?276706-Poll-Do-You-Think-Imran-Khan-amp-Tahir-Ul-Qadri-s-Marches-Will-Manage-To-Collapse-The-Government​

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Siasat.pti can ban me

@Ramzan Ali Qureshi

o kia ho gaya hai pai ji?
-
-
yaar iss forums kay admins tou itnay buray nahe hain kafi dair se janta hon.
-
-
per aap kay gusay ki koi waja samjh nahe ai myre angrayzi thori kamzoor hai iss leye.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

@Ramzan Ali Qureshi

-
-
-
-
per aap kay gusay ki koi waja samjh nahe ai myre angrayzi thori kamzoor hai iss leye.

kamzoori door karne ke liye SHARBAT E FOLAD NOORA.............................2 SPOON A DAY..................[hilar]

swing

kamzoori door karne ke liye SHARBAT E FOLAD NOORA.............................2 SPOON A DAY..................[hilar]
but i am not in noon leauge?(what a stupid reply)(serious)

@Ramzan Ali Qureshi

-
-
-
-

I have no hard feeling against admin but they have hired some mods who openly show tilt towards PTI and one moderator show this tilt on poll.

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Word scum can be censored like many other in this forum but after deleting a post from supporters of PMLN that moderator still think he can conduct a fair poll?
u have every right to conduct a poll of your own. come up with your own fair poll and prove the admin wrong. that's the best you can do instead of weeping.

kaalashaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

Iss ke ghussay ki wajah iss ki apni bongian hain. Kissi ko scum bolay ga to woh aage se iss ko chumian to nahin dai ga threat hi kare ga! Awen bongay nooray moonch chukmke mufti ke third class laptaps,pe baith ke bakwas kerte rehte hain!

@Ramzan Ali Qureshi

-
-
-
-

amir_ali

@xain.itrat Janab itna itrana achi baat nahi hae, grow up Kiddo!!!

@Ramzan sb you are a very decent person, I was shocked to see the direct insult like that, but then it might be that some people deserve that attitude. ab I don't know why he deserved that, but still :)

Khubaib Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)

exactly @ahud1 that poll was questionable...hm sb jante hen k such kya ha, Chacha harron can never beat Talat.There is no comparison

Ahud1

exactly @ahud1 that poll was questionable...hm sb jante hen k such kya ha, Chacha harron can never beat Talat.There is no comparison

i tried statistical projectile and even than it proved a childish manipulation if the want to rigged they should do it sensibly

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پٹواری کو گالیاں نکالنے پر بین لگتا ہے
دوسرے دن پھر دوسری ائی ڈی سے تھوبڑا اٹھا کے آجاتا ہے
;)کوئی اور بات کرو یار

Adeel

Founder
"I will participate if this survey is done by some independent organization not by some scum from siasat.pti"

You can't get personal with our moderators and abuse us right on the Live forum. Majority of these moderators are volunteers who take their time out to help manage the community and this is what get they get in return from members? This is unfair to say the least.

If you don't like a poll or anything else done by us, simply leave that thread.

If you are going to call us names and abuse us, you will certainly get banned, there is no question about it.