Shocking Revelations About Khawar Maneka, Bushra Bibi and Imran Khan

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
FACTS 101 Kashif Altaf

Bushra Maneka, mother of three adult children, grand mother of 4 grand children ran away with a man after spending many days with him over several months in her bedroom in name of spiritual healing while her husband was out of city for work purposes.

She has been accused by her own Nikah Khawan that she married that man (Imran Khan) while still in religiously mandated idaat. The man she married is a globally known fornicator and womanizer who has a illegitimate adult bastard daughter and two sons from a wealthy bastard daughter of a Zionist.

Moeed Pirzada, the guy interviewing in this clip was caught by his own mother for taking thumbprint off of his dying father in a Dubai hospital and his siblings handed him over to Dubai Police.

As for this emotionally deprived YouTuber, lets just say she needs to earn and there is no quick way to earn then sell BS to a Dumb Cult

kwan225

Minister (2k+ posts)
Likes.jpg

FACTS 101 Kashif Altaf

Bushra Maneka, mother of three adult children, grand mother of 4 grand children ran away with a man after spending many days with him over several months in her bedroom in name of spiritual healing while her husband was out of city for work purposes.

She has been accused by her own Nikah Khawan that she married that man (Imran Khan) while still in religiously mandated idaat. The man she married is a globally known fornicator and womanizer who has a illegitimate adult bastard daughter and two sons from a wealthy bastard daughter of a Zionist.

Moeed Pirzada, the guy interviewing in this clip was caught by his own mother for taking thumbprint off of his dying father in a Dubai hospital and his siblings handed him over to Dubai Police.

As for this emotionally deprived YouTuber, lets just say she needs to earn and there is no quick way to earn then sell BS to a Dumb Cult

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
his own wife dnt give a fck
his own sons dnt give a fck
his own daughter dnt give a fck
his own family dnt give a fck
he has no real friends
he is a victim of his own lust 🥹

all he has is a materialistic cult 🥺

Last edited:

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is that supposed to mean towards the people. Your lack of thinking forced me to say it. Consider it and you may get guidance.
I actually and no regretfully for any repurpussions,
want to tell you, pak foj ki maa ki choot.

plz spread my this message, before I stay no more.