Shoaib Akhtar backing Sarfraz and bashing Moin Khan

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
BUs kardo khuda kay wastay ...work on improving cricket in Pakistan and less on settling scores against each other.

Please learn to tolerate each other.

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have been trying to find what Moin actually said but all I could gather was that he pointed towards Shoaib Akhtar's own shoty record on fitness. Maybe he said something abusive about Shoaib maybe he didn't but Shoaib always had fitness issues. He hardly ever played an entire series. But in any case, the statements that Shoaib has made show that he has no class, no respect for his seniors and mentors. Moin was Pakistan's VC when Shoiab started his career and later became captain. Few days back, Shoaib said that Moin bhai was removed from captaincy by conspiracy. Today he is saying that PCB makes people captain without merit. And to say that nobody knows who Moin Khan is, is another disrespectful statement towards a senior. Everyone who is more than 10-15 years of age knows who Moin was.

This is the problem with these lafanga type characters like Shoaib & Afridi, they really sink in gutter to malign whoever says anything about them that they don't like. Irrespective of what Moin said, Shoaib's reply clearly lacks any class.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

یار ہماری نوجوانی میں کیا تباہی باولنگ ہوتی تھی پاکستان کی۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ آجکل تو مجھے پتا ہی نہیں کہ پاکستانی ٹیم میں کون اچھے باولرز ہیں اور کون بیٹسمین۔۔۔۔۔ اور نہ ہی پتا ہوتا ہے کہ میچ کس کے ساتھ ہے اور کدھر کھیل رہے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔؟ انکی فضول کرکٹ کیوجہ سے دلچسپی ہی ختم ہوگئی ہے۔۔۔۔۔ پرسوں بھی ہمارے شہر میں میچ تھا اور مجھے معلوم ہی نہیں تھا۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ اور کل بھی ادھر ہی ہے۔

Last edited:

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
یار ہماری نوجوانی میں کیا تباہی باولنگ ہوتی تھی پاکستان کی۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ آجکل تو مجھے پتا ہی نہیں کہ پاکستانی ٹیم میں کون اچھے باولرز ہیں اور کون بیٹسمین۔۔۔۔۔ اور نہ ہی پتا ہوتا کہ میچ کس کے ساتھ ہے اور کدھر کھیل رہے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ پروسوں بھی ہمارے شہر میں میچ تھا اور مجھے معلوم ہی نہیں تھا۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ اور کل بھی ادھر ہی ہے۔
Best analysis our memories r strong and we saw golden era of every game like hockey squash cricket we produced world class and most respected players in all games
After that whole country iz destroyed deliberately including all institutions games politics all departments corruption has become cancer in society especilly these two criminals parties bent pak to its knee

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Still Enjoyed Watching WW Bowling. I have seen those matches and now I feel proud to watch them paying in my time. Aaamir Wahab and all other today's bowlers are not even 10% of WW . I am lucky