Shirk Kia hota ha? By Hazar Wasif Ai Wasif R.A

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What is Shirk (شرک کیا ہے) ??

In 12:106, Allah says that majority of those who consider themselves believers are in fact, MUSHRIKEEN.

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُم بِاللَّهِ إِلَّا وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ
And most of them believe not in Allah without associating (other as partners) with Him!(Quraan 12:106)
اوران میں سے اکثر ایسے بھی ہیں جو الله کو مانتے بھی ہیں اور شرک بھی کرتے ہیں

The following forms of Shirk have been given in the Quran:

1. Taking human beings from among ourselves as Lords or Patrons besides Allah

3:64 Say, O People of the Book! Let us come to a mutual agreement, that we shall worship and obey none but God. That neither shall we ascribe divinity to anyone beside Him, nor shall we take human beings from among ourselves as our lords beside God. And if they turn away, then say, Bear witness that it is we who have surrendered ourselves unto Him.
کہہ اے اہلِ کتاب! ایک بات کی طرف آؤ جو ہمارے اور تمہارے درمیان برابر ہے کہ سوائے الله کے اور کسی کی بندگی نہ کریں اور اس کا کسی کو شریک نہ ٹھیرائیں اور سوائے الله کے کوئی کسی کو رب نہ بنائے پس اگر وہ پھر جائیں تو کہہ دو گواہ رہو کہ ہم تو فرمانبردار ہونے والے ہیں

2. Taking angels or Prophets as Lords or Patrons besides Allah
3:80 Nor would he instruct you to take the angels and the Prophets for lords and patrons. Would he command you to disbelieve after you have surrendered to Allah?
اورنہ یہ جائز ہے کہ تمہیں حکم کرے کہ تم فرشتوں اور نبیوں کو رب بنا لو کیا وہ تمہیں کفر سکھائے گا بعد اس کے کہ تم مسلمان ہو چکے ہو

3. Taking Ahbaar and Rahbaan (religious authorities) as Lords and Patrons besides Allah

9:31 They take their rabbis, priests and monks or ascetics to be their Lords* besides Allah. And they take as their Lord, the Messiah son of Mary. Yet they were commanded to worship but One God. There is no god but He. Praise and Glory to Him, He is far too Glorious for what they ascribe to Him. (*Talmud shows the Jewish superstition of ascribing divinity to Ezra, rabbis, saints, doctors of law and learned men. And the doctrine of Papal infallibility, divinity of saints and praying to them are common in the Roman Catholic Church).

انہوں نے اپنے عالموں اور درویشوں کو الله کے سوا خدا بنا لیا ہے اور مسیح مریم کے بیٹےکو بھی حالانکہ انہیں حکم یہی ہوا تھا کہ ایک الله کے سوا کسی کی عبادت نہ کریں اس کے سوا کوئی معبود نہیں وہ ان لوگوں کے شریک مقرر کرنے سے پاک ہے

9:34 O You who have chosen to be graced with belief! A great many religious leaders, rabbis, priests, monks, mullahs, yogis, and mystics devour the wealth of mankind in falsehood, and debar them from the Path of Allah. All those who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the Cause of Allah, to them give tidings (O Prophet) of a painful doom.

اے ایمان والو! بہت سے عالم اور فقیر لوگوں کا مال ناحق کھاتے ہیں اور الله کی راہ سے روکتے ہیں اور جو لوگ سونا اورچاندی جمع کرتے ہیں اور اسے الله کی راہ میں خرچ نہیں کرتے انہیں دردناک عذاب کی خوشخبری سنا دیجیئے
12:39 O My prison mates! Are several Lords differing among themselves better, or Allah, the One, the Insuperable?
اے قید خانہ کے رفیقو کیا کئی جدا جدا معبود بہتر ہیں یا اکیلا الله جو زبردست ہے

4. Worshipping, obeying and adoring [IBADAT of] anything besides Allah

4:36 Obey, adore and worship Allah and associate no partner with Him اور الله کی بندگی کرو اورکسی کو اس کا شریک نہ کرو

18:110 Say (O Prophet), "I am but a mortal man like all of you. It is revealed to me that your God is the One and Only God. Hence, whoever looks forward to meeting His Sustainer, let him do works that help others, and let him admit no one as partner in the service [Ibadat] of his Sustainer.
کہہ دو کہ میں بھی تمہارے جیسا آدمی ہی ہوں میری طرف وحی کی جاتی ہے کہ تمہارا معبود ایک ہی معبود ہے پھر جو کوئی اپنے رب سے ملنے کی امید رکھے تو اسے چاہیئے کہ اچھے کام کرے اور اپنے رب کی عبادت میں کسی کو شریک نہ بنائے

24:55 Allah has promised that those of you peoples who will believe in the Divine Laws and strengthen human resources, He will surely make them rulers in the earth - Just as He granted rule to the previous nations (28:6), (33:27). He will surely establish for them the System of life that He has approved for them, and will replace their fear with peace and security. All this because they serve Me alone. They ascribe no partner to Me. But all who, after this, deny these Laws will drift out (of the community of living nations. The belief in this verse does not pertain to any dogmas and tenets, but to the realization that the entire Universe is operating under the unchangeable Physical Laws of One Supreme Authority, thus providing the basis for all Science and Technology).
الله نے ان لوگوں سے وعدہ کیا ہے جو تم میں سے ایمان لائے اور نیک عمل کیے کہ انہیں ضرور ملک کی حکومت عطا کرے گا جیسا کہ ان سے پہلوں کو عطا کی تھی اور ان کے لیے جس دین کو پسند کیا ہے اسے ضرور مستحکم کر دے گا اور البتہ ان کے خوف کو امن سے بدل دے گا بشرطیکہ میری عبادت کرتے رہیں اور میرے ساتھ کسی کو شریک نہ کریں اور جواس کے بعد ناشکری کرے وہی فاسق ہوں گے

5. Taking Masters [Wali] other than Allah

6:14 Say, Shall I take for my master [Wali] other than Allah Who is the Initiator of the heavens and the earth? And He provides all without return. Feeds but is not fed. Say, I have been commanded to be the foremost among those who surrender to Him and ascribe not divinity besides Him.
کہہ دو جو الله آُسمانوں اور زمین کا بنانے والا ہے کیا اس کے سوا کسی اور کو اپنا مددگار بناؤں اور وہ سب کو کھلاتا ہے اور اسے کوئی نہیں کھلاتا کہہ دو مجھے تو حکم دیا گیا ہے کہ سب سے پہلے اس کا فرمانبردار ہو جاؤں اور تو ہرگز مشرکوں میں شامل نہ ہو

6. Taking ILAH other than Allah

6:19 Say (O Messenger), "What could be the greatest witness? Say, Allah is Witness between me and you. This Quran has been revealed to me so that I may warn you as well as whomever it reaches. Do you bear witness that there are other deities besides Allah? Say, I bear no such witness. Say, He is the One God [ILAH]. I disown what you associate with Him.
تو پوچھ سب سے بڑا گواہ کون ہے کہہ دو الله میرے اور تمہارے درمیان گواہ ہے اور مجھ پر یہ قرآن اتارا گیا ہے تاکہ تمہیں اس کے ذریعہ سے ڈراؤں اور جس جس کو یہ قرآن پہنچے کیا تم گواہی دیتے ہو کہ الله کے ساتھ اور بھی کوئی معبود ہیں کہہ دو میں تو گواہی نہیں دیتا کہہ دو وہی ایک معبود ہے اور میں تمہارے شرک سے بیزار ہوں

7. Taking Jinns as partners of Allah

6:100 Yet, there are people who think falsely that there are invisible creatures, Jinns, with occult powers that share the Divine Attributes. But He has created them, and people assign sons and daughters to Him out of sheer ignorance. Glorified, Exalted is He, infinitely Above what they ascribe to Him.
اور اللہ کے شریک جنوں کو ٹھیراتے ہیں حالانکہ اس نے انہیں پیدا کیا ہے اور جہالت سے اس کے لیے بیٹے اور بیٹیاں تجویز کرتے ہیں وہ پاک ہے اور ان باتوں سے بھی بلند ہے جو وہ بیان کرتے ہیں

8. Obeying devil-inspired people

6:121 Eat not anything (not just meat) unless the Name of Allah has been pronounced first, for that will mean drifting away from Commands. The rebellious or devils [among people] inspire their companions to dispute with you. If you people obey them, you will be associating others with Allah.
اور جس چیز پر الله کا نام نہیں لیا گیا اس میں سے نہ کھاؤ اور بے شک یہ کھانا گناہ ہے اور بے شک شیطان اپنے دوستوں کے دلو ں میں ڈالتے ہیں تاکہ وہ تم سے جھگڑیں اور اگر تم نے ان کا کہا مانا تو تم بھی مشرک ہو جاؤ گے

9. Calling upon others [graves, mystics, saints, idols, etc.] besides Allah for help

7:189 (The Message encompasses life in its totality.) Recall that Allah created life from a single life cell, then made male and female cells, and then shaped you into human beings, males and females. He designed it such that man might incline with love towards the woman. When he gets intimate with her, she carries a light load that she can hardly notice. As she grows heavy with the child, they both implore Allah, their Lord, If you indeed grant us a healthy baby, we shall certainly be among the grateful.
وہ وہی ہے جس نے تمہیں ایک جان سے پیدا کیا اور اسی سے اس کا جوڑ بنایا تاکہ اس سے آرام پائے پھر جب میاں نے بیوی سے ہم بستری کی تو اس کو ہلکا سا حمل رہ گیا پھر اسے لیے پھرتی رہی پھر جب وہ بوجھل ہو گئی تب دونوں میاں بیوی نے الله سے جو ان کا مالک ہے دعا کی اگر آپ نے ہمیں صحیح سالم اولاد دے دی تو ہم ضرور شکر گزار ہوں گے
7:190 But as soon as He grants them a sound baby, they begin to ascribe to other powers beside Him a share in bringing about what He has granted them. Exalted is He, High Above all that they associate with Him.
پھر جب الله نے انکو صحیح سالم اولاد دی تو الله کی دی ہوئی چیزوں میں وہ دونوں الله کا شریک بنانے لگے سو الله ان کے شرک سے پاک ہے
7:191 Do they ascribe to Him as partners things that can create nothing, but are themselves created?
کیا ایسوں کو شریک بناتے ہیں جو کچھ بھھی نہیں بنا سکتے اور وہ خود بنائے ہوئے ہیں
7:192 And they cannot help them, nor can they help themselves.
اور نہ وہ ان کی مدد کر سکتے ہیں اور نہ اپنی ہی مدد کر سکتے ہیں
7:193 When you invite them to the Guidance, they follow you not. It is the same for you whether you invite them or remain silent.
اور اگر تم انہیں راستہ کی طرف بلاؤ تو تمہاری تابعداری نہ کریں برابر ہے کہ تم انہیں پکارو یا چپکے رہو
7:194 Those whom you call upon besides Allah, [such as mystics and saints], are people like you. Go ahead and call upon them, let them respond by helping you if you are true in your belief.
بے شک جنہیں تم الله کے سوا پکارتے ہو وہ تمہاری طرح کے بندے ہیں پھر انہیں پکار کر دیکھو پھر چاہے کہ وہ تمہاری پکار کو قبول کریں اگر تم سچے ہو

7:195 Do the idols have feet to walk, hands to hold, eyes to see and ears to hear? (Likewise, these human demigods have no foundation of Truth to stand on, nor the power to avert Requital, nor the faculties of confronting Reason). Tell the opponents of the Message, "Call upon your idols and your so-called partners of Allah, contrive what you can, and give me no respite.

کیا ان کے پاؤں ہیں جن سے وہ چلیں یا ان کے ہاتھ ہیں جن سے وہ پکڑیں یا ان کی آنکھیں ہیں جن سے وہ دیکھیں یا ان کے کان ہیں جن سے وہ سنیں کہ تو اپنے شریکوں کو پکارو پھر میری برائی کی تدبیر کرو پھر مجھے ذرا مہلت نہ دو

7:196 My Protecting Friend [Wali] is Allah Who has revealed this Book, and He befriends the righteous.
بےشک میرا حمایتی الله ہے جس نے کتاب نازل فرمائی اور وہ نیکو کاروں کی حمایت کرتا ہے

7:197 Whomever you call instead of Him, have no power to help you, nor can they help themselves.
اور جنہیں تم پکارتے ہو وہ تمہاری مدد نہیں کر سکتے اور نہ اپنی جان کی مدد کر سکتے ہیں

7:198 Such people are lost in their reverence of false deities. When you invite them to Guidance, they hear without listening and you see them looking at you, but they see not.

اور اگر تم انہیں راستہ کی طرف پکارو تو وہ کچھ نہیں سنیں گے اور تو دیکھے گا کہ وہ تیری طرف دیکھتے ہیں حالانکہ وہ کچھ نہیں دیکھتے

28:87 And let them not divert you from Allah's Revelations after they have been sent down unto you. But, invite people to your Lord and be not among Mushrikeen.

اور وہ تمہیں الله کی آیتوں سے بعد اس کے کہ تم پر نازل ہو چکی ہیں روک نہ دیں اوراپنے رب کی طرف بلا اور مشرکوں میں ہر گز شامل نہ ہو

28:88 (Keeping pristine the Divinely ordained System of Life) call not upon [human authorities and man-made systems as] gods side by side with Allah. There is no god but He. Everything is mortal except His Eternal Self. To Him belong all Governance and all Judgment, and unto Him you shall be returned.

اور الله کے ساتھ اور کسی معبود کو نہ پکار اس کے سوا اور کوئی معبود نہیں اس کی ذات کے سوا ہر چیز فنا ہونے والی ہے اسی کا حکم ہے اور اسی کی طرف تم لوٹ کر جاؤ گے

34:22 Say, Call upon those whom you imagine beside Allah! They have not an atoms weight of power either in the heavens or in the earth, nor have they any share in either, nor does He need any of them as a helper.

کہہ دوالله کے سوا جن کا تمہیں گھمنڈ ہے انہیں پکارو وہ نہ تو آسمان ہی میں ذرّہ بھر اختیار رکھتے ہیں اور نہ زمین میں اور نہ ان کا ان میں کچھ حصہ ہے اور نہ ان میں سے الله کا کوئی مددکار ہے

10. To ascribe Allahs partners in His Kingship or dominion [maalikiyyat]

17:111 And say, "All Praise is due to Allah Who begets not an offspring, and has no partner in His Dominion, and has absolutely no weakness, hence no need of any aid." And so, extol His limitless Greatness.
اور کہہ دو سب تعریفیں الله کے لیے ہیں جس کی نہ کوئی اولاد ہے اورنہ کوئی اس کا سلطنت میں شریک ہے اور نہ کوئی کمزوری کی وجہ سے اس کا مددگار ہے اور اس کی بڑائی بیان کرتےر ہو
25:2 (The Sender of this Criterion is) He to Whom belongs the Kingship of the heavens and the earth. He has chosen no son, nor does He have a partner in His Kingship. He it is Who creates all things in precise design and gives them the potential to become what they are meant to be.
جس کی آسمانوں اور زمین میں سلطنت ہے اور اس نے نہ کسی کو بیٹا بنایا ہے اور نہ کوئی سلطنت میں اس کا شریک ہے اور اس نے ہر چیز کو پیدا کر کے اندازہ پر قائم کر دیا

11. To ascribe Allahs partners in His Command or Rule [Hukm]

18:26 Say, Allah knows best how long they remained there. His alone is the knowledge of the hidden reality of the heavens and the earth. How well does He see and hear! They have no guardian apart from Him and He shares His Command or Rule with none whosoever
کہہ دو الله بہتر جانتا ہے کہ کتنی مدت رہے تمام آسمانوں اور زمین کا علم غیب اسی کو ہے کیا عجیب دیکھتا اور سنتا ہے ان کا الله کے سوا کوئی بھی مددگار نہیں اور نہ ہی وہ اپنے حکم میں کسی کو شریک کرتا ہے

12. To ascribe Allahs partners in His Lordship [Raboobiyyat]

18:38 As for me, God is my Lord and I will never associate any other god besides my Lord.
لیکن میرا تو الله ہی رب ہے اور میں اس کے ساتھ کسی کو شریک نہیں کروں گا
18:42 And thus it happened. One day, the arrogant mans fruitful gardens were indeed wiped out. And there he was, twisting and turning his hands in sorrow. He lost his property which was now tumbled to pieces in complete ruin. And he could only say, "Oh, I wish I never worshiped anyone (even my property) instead of my Lord!
اور اس کا پھل سمیٹ لیا گیا پھر وہ اپنے ہاتھ ہی ملتا رہ گیا اس پر جو اس نے اس باغ میں خرچ کیا تھا اور وہ اپنی چھتریوں پر گرا پڑا تھا اور کہا کاش میں اپنے رب کے ساتھ کسی کو شریک نہیں کرتا
72:2 It shows the way to Enlightenment, so we have come to believe in it. And we shall never again ascribe a partner unto our Lord.
جو نیکی کی طرف رہنمائی کرتا ہے سو ہم اس پر ایمان لائے ہیں اور ہم اپنے رب کا کسی کو شریک نہ ٹھیرائیں گے
72:20 Say, "I call unto my Lord alone and associate no one with Him (I heed no one against His Laws)."
کہہ دو میں تو اپنے رب ہی کو پکارتا ہوں اور اس کے ساتھ کسی کوبھی شریک نہیں کرتا

13. To be divided into sects

30:31 Turn unto Him alone then, and be mindful of Him, and establish the Divine System and be not of the MUSHRIKEEN who ascribe authorities along with Him. (2:213).
اسی کی طرف رجوع کیے رہو اور اس سے ڈرو اور نماز قائم کرو اور مشرکوں میں سے نہ ہوجاؤ
30:32 The MUSHRIKEEN who split up their religion, and become sects - each sect delighting in whatever beliefs they have. ((3:104), (6:160), (23:53), (42:13). Sectarianism is invariably based upon taking humans as authorities).
جنہوں نے اپنے دین کو ٹکڑے ٹکڑے کر دیا اور کئی فرقے ہو گئے سب فرقے اسی سے خوش ہیں جو ان کے پا س ہے

14. Failing to establish the Just Economic System of Zakat

41:6 (O Prophet) say to them, "I am only a human being like you. It has been revealed to me that your God is One God. Therefore, march along the Straight Road to Him and seek the protection of His forgiveness. And (know that) there is nothing in store but loss for them who associate partners with Him." (Wayl = Woe = Ultimate loss).
آپ ان سے کہہ دیں کہ میں بھی تم جیسا ایک آدمی ہوں میری طرف یہی حکم آتا ہے کہ تمہارا معبود ایک ہی ہے پھراس کی طرف سیدھے چلے جاؤ اور اس سے معافی مانگو اور مشرکوں کے لیے ہلاکت ہے
41:7 Those who (because of submitting to man-made systems) fail to set up the Just Economic Order of Zakat and thus practically deny (the accountability in) the life to come. (And the long-term prosperity and viability of their societies).
جو زکواة نہیں دیتے اور وہ آخرت کے بھی منکر ہیں

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

aa44dc164d.jpg

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Swearing By Other Than Allah, A form of Shirk

By Asma bint Shameem

Todays topic is about something that we do every day, something we hear everyday,
see others do everyday..and we do not think much about it.

yet it is something VERY, VERY GRAVE.

It is when we swear or take an oath on other than Allaah.

Swearing on ANYTHING, OR ANYONE other than Allaah, is an extremely serious matter and is considered SHIRK, even if the person swearing is telling the truth.
The Prophet (pbuh) said: Whoever swears by anything other than Allaah is guilty of kufr or shirk. (Saheeh, narrated by Ahmad, Abu Dawood, al-Tirmidhi).

Yet, it is very common in our daily lives that we see and hear people swearing by a vast multitude of things. Some people swear by the Prophet (pbuh), Ali (RA), AbdulQadir Jilani, or some other righteous person, or even the Kaaba or the angels.Sometimes they swear by their honesty or honor, such as in the Scouts promise they say: I promise by my honor

Also we see people, especially from the Indo-Pak subcontinent swearing by the life of their child or their aged mother or their dead mothers grave or their sisters honor, etc. (being greatly influenced by the Indian Film Industry)!
Subhaan Allaah!

Sheikh ibn Jibreen says:
.swearing by something implies veneration of it, and a created being cannot venerate another created being. This applies to swearing by the Prophets, angels, righteous people and all other created beings. And the Prophet (pbuh) said: Whoever swears an oath, let him swear by Allaah or else remain silent. (Bukhaari, Muslim, others)

As far as the oaths that Allaah swears by in the Quraan are concerned, ..these are oaths sworn by Allaah, and Allaah has the right to swear oaths by whatever He wills, but the created being can swear only be his Lord, may he be exalted.
(From al-Lulu al-Makeen min Fataawaa ibn Jibreen)
Also the Prophet (pbuh) said:
Whoever swears by honesty is not one of us. (Abu Dawud-Saheeh)

So we have to really beware of this serious issue and not swear by anything except Allaah alone, or by one of His attributes. and obviously only when it is the TRUTH.

Actually, it is recommended in the Shareeah to be cautious about swearing oaths, and not to swear except when essential.
And protect your oaths (i.e. do not swear much)[al-Maaidah:89]

And if someone LIES when he is swearing, then this is even worse and a major sin.
The Prophet (PBUH) said, Of the major sins are: Associating anything in worship with Allah, disobedience to the parents, killing without justification and taking a false oath (intentionally).[Al-Bukhari].

Source

Pakistani1947

(Qur'an 7:62) ?????? ??????? ???????????? ????? ??????? ?????????? ???????? ?????????????? ????????? ????????? ? ?????????? ????? ??????? ? ???????? ???? ????????????​
Or, Who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and Who relieves its suffering, and makes you (mankind) inheritors of the earth? (Can there be another) god besides Allah? Little it is that ye heed!
???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ??

(Qur'an 27:63) ?????? ??????????? ??? ????????? ???????? ??????????? ????? ???????? ?????????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ? ?????????? ????? ??????? ? ???????? ??????? ?????? ???????????​
Or, Who guides you through the depths of darkness on land and sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy? (Can there be another) god besides Allah?- High is Allah above what they associate with Him!
???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??

Last edited:
غموں نے لوٹ لیے ہیں عقیدتوں کے چمن
خدا بھی یاد نہیں بت پرستیاں کیسی
علی ولی کا کرم ہو تو خوش رہو محسن
کہاں کے رنج و الم تنگدستیاں کیسی

ہر مسلمان کا شیوہ

یا للہ مدد
یا رسول اللہ مدد
یا علی مشکل کشا مدد

??? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ??????? ???

?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????? ? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ????

SachGoee

Senator (1k+ posts)
خدا نما

’ہم نے ایک ایسے نبی کا دامن پکڑا ہے جو خدا نما ہے ۔ کسی نے یہ شعر بہت ہی اچھا کہا ہے ۔
محمد ؐ عربی بادشاہ ہر دوسرا
کرے ہے روح قدس جس کے در کی دربانی

اسے خدا تو نہیں کہہ سکوں پر کہتا ہوں

کہ اُس کی مرتبہ دانی میں ہے خدادانی

ہم کس زبان سے خدا کا شکر کریں جس نے ایسے نبی کی پیروی ہمیں نصیب کی جو سعیدوں کی ارواح کے لیے آفتاب ہے ۔ جیسے اجسام کیلئے سورج وہ اندھیرے کے وقت ظاہر ہوا اور دنیا کو اپنی روشنی سے روشن کر دیا ۔ وہ نہ تھکانہ ماندہ ہوا جب تک کہ عرب کے تمام حصہ کو شرک سے پاک نہ کردیا ۔ وہ اپنی سچائی کی آپ دلیل ہے کیونکہ اُس کا نور ہر ایک زمانہ میں موجود ہے اور اس کی سچی پیروی انسان کو یوں پاک کرتی ہے کہ جیسا ایک صاف اور شفاف دریا کا پانی میلے کپڑوں کو