Shahid Naama - 24th August 2011 Imran Khan - "Is everyone ready to come out on the streets??"

Shahid Naama

Voter (50+ posts)

98296dcb70a4263d15995728a0269023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Naama - 24th August 2011 Imran Khan

stupid shahid masood ... he is saying some one like me .. clean and uncontrovertial .. and my view is .. that if i were the governer thats how i will solve this problem ..

hbari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Awam ko nikalna parega...agar nahe... tou sach mei Pakistan ka ALLAH he Hafiz hai... Lougo ko nikalna parega agar Pakistan bachana hai... that's the bottom line..! Uth band Kamar ka darta hai, phir dekh Khuda kia karta hai... Long Live Pakistan and Imran Khan (Only HOPE)...

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thanks dr.shahid ,If I favour the military operation,its only that they will do the job impartial whereas the big thieves and high way robbers are sitting in this govt ,how they would tolerate that their men get killed or apprehended thats why they dont want army in karachi. Rehman Malik announced the date 30th of august for de-weaponisation then made it till 30th sept? why ? Now they said target killers leave karachi ,operation will be held in nine areas.Dr.shahid ,dont you think this was a signal given to their people ,get out with your weapons we are coming.Do you think this operation will be an honest one? I dont think so. Police is politicised and they know their men very well ,they wont touch their own people-even 5000 policemen have criminal records and PPP recruited them for their own protection.This operation will target only people from opposition parties. According to the govt figures,they have captured 104 before and now another 14 target killers but none of them shown on tv because they belong to political parties. This was the main reason I favoured army action in karachi.Police will capture some unkown and will be released later for lack of evidence etc etc.May be army deploy about 10,000 but keep its grip over the situation to wipe out this menace along with rangers ,FC and police but kick out the black sheeps first from the police, otherwise dont expect too much from this fake operation. This corrupt ,incompetent and butcher govt is not gonna leave unless IK and other parties bring the people in "ISLAMABAD" streets for their ouster .

Last edited:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Media Bick Sakta hai magar Awam naheen
o baba awaaam he tou biki hueeee hay............ everyone is sold out....... policeman, clerk,,, post office babu,,, motor registration officer.... you name it,,,,,,, they are corrupt and give money to their higher ranks..... higher ranks tell them to do what ever,,,,,,,,, so ther are sold out.......

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Imran sometimes becomes clueless... Dr shahid was keep saying k awam fedup hogaee hy election hal nhi hy but imran sahib ik hi bat free n fair election aur asghar khan ko governor bana do...imran khan ji pora sawal samjho dr sahib ka phir jwab do.. hr baat ka il hi jwab nhi hua krta..zardari sahib resign den chief justice saray case niptayen aur caretaker govt anounce krain.. phir voter lists theek hon phir election date final ho phir election pur aman aur righing se pak hon phir imran sahib change layen gy iss mulk men.. afsos uss waqt tak karachi jal chuka ho ga...aur yeh zardari and cmpny k hoty hoye asa khuwab dekhna fuzool hy... Dr shahid was spot on.. imran khan plz change ur strategy yar..

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)

why you people are swearing at dr shahid masood what did he do. I think the people who are swearing at him stand no where and just beside this corrupt system. if you are muslim then Islam doesn't teach us this and if you are supporter of PTI and IK then Imran just said in this program that my supporter should not do this or you are just scared of what has been identified in this program. I am clearly pointing by those who are employed by PPPP and PMLN. So you are exposed and stop this non-sense

Last edited:

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

Fazool bolta hey IK, Babar Awan in PPP, Rana SanaUllah in PMLn and IK in PTI are same.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran sometimes becomes clueless... Dr shahid was keep saying k awam fedup hogaee hy election hal nhi hy but imran sahib ik hi bat free n fair election aur asghar khan ko governor bana do...imran khan ji pora sawal samjho dr sahib ka phir jwab do.. hr baat ka il hi jwab nhi hua krta..zardari sahib resign den chief justice saray case niptayen aur caretaker govt anounce krain.. phir voter lists theek hon phir election date final ho phir election pur aman aur righing se pak hon phir imran sahib change layen gy iss mulk men.. afsos uss waqt tak karachi jal chuka ho ga...aur yeh zardari and cmpny k hoty hoye asa khuwab dekhna fuzool hy... Dr shahid was spot on.. imran khan plz change ur strategy yar..

You are partially right. IK is again and again going back to that failure of movement. He has to talk about "what now". However, as far as your comment is concerned, once we get rid of Zardari (somehow) and get an independent and strong Governor Rule in Karachi - the issues can be resolved. What else do we want to hear from Imran Khan? He is not a magician. People don't come out on road for the betterment of the country. If he knew people are going to come out he cud hv done something like what these anchors are enticing him to.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Shahid Masood is absolutely right - that if the Army wants and warns ke karachi mai kal ek laash b nahi girni chahyay - everything will fix right away. Army is enjoying with cigars and whiskey and watching Karachi burn just like Nero did when Rome was burning. People who support our generals on this forum know nothing....at all. The Army general is fully involved in this. The only problem is that Chaudhry Iftikhar can't do anything coz he doesn't have a force. In this kind of situation he needs Army's help to implement the decisions but Army has refused coz Musharaf and Kayani have sold Pakistan and agreed on breaking it into pieces. Otherwise, why won't army support the Supreme Court? Any reason? I don't blame CJP at all coz he can't do much. Yes, however, what he may be able to do is to take a big step - Get a live TV camera (or have court room in a studio) and announce on TV that I order the COAS to help SC to do ---------------. That way the army boot lickers in Pakistan and on this forum will know where their beloved generals stand.

Shahid Masood should let the other person speak and listen to him.

What do Pakistanis deserve? Perhaps even worse than what's happening. People who want Army to come in when they are seeing this condition of Karachi - otherwise they vote for terrorist organization like MQM or traitor organizations like PPP and ANP. Why don't they go for the right parties when there are many other options...even PML(N) is much better.....atleast better than these three dahshat gard parties. Also, one of the reason ppl of Karachi are facing this is they forgot the last Khatab of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) - it was totally based on ANTI-RACISM. If the people of Karachi vote based on who is good and who is not instead of based on racism, Karachi would not have been where it is. Just minus MQM, Karachi wud hv been much better. The other parties, in reaction to MQM dahshatgardi, also became dahshatgards....unfortunately... be-imaan or ghaddar tau thay he dahshat gard b bun gaye.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

LOL. Imran is not giving any hint to anyone about what his plans are. I guess it's because he doesn't want to let any one hijack it this time. I pray he's successful when we do have a last long march, which would go all the way to Islamabad...within the next 6 months insha Allah.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Media & Lawyers are definately Mir Jaffar & Mir Sadiq of this era...

TOTALLY AGREED ADDING JUDICIARY+JAMHOORI ACCHARS WHO REALLY DESTROYED THE PAKISTAN CORTESY CH IFTIKHAR,ZARDARI,NAWAZ,AETEZAZ