Seven reasons for agreeing to the 'Civil Disobedience' point

NadeemZamanKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
There are certain points that I want to clarify to every one. I have invested my time and energy for Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf and not a specific individual.
Now my reasons for agreeing to the Civil Disobedience point

1. I have to install UPS systems or Solar System to ensure my lights/ fans keep running when I am asleep.
  2. I have to buy a water can after every 3 days because the tap water is so infected that it can't be used without treatment.
  3. When I get sick, I have to visit expensive private hospitals because government hospitals neither have the equipment nor the doctors.
  4. I have to take admission in private university / college/ schools because the government ones are either ghost, or are sub standard that they just won't serve the purpose of education.
  5. I have to take private car to commute because we don't have proper government public transport.
  6. I have to travel by private airlines when going abroad because PIA keeps getting banned on major international airports.
  7. When there is a casualty, I automatically dial Edhi or Chippa because government run ambulances simply don't exist in my country.

The list is never ending. The point is, if I must do everything myself, why the hell should I pay my taxes?

Mechanical Monster

Senator (1k+ posts)
One reason for not agreeing "Civil Disobedience" point....

Almighty Allah gives us everything we need despite our sins because of a few Momaneen in the world. So if govt is ill using our taxes 99%, there is still 1% good use. It is between us and Allah, if He gives us despite our ill use, why cannot we give to govt despite its ill use?

NadeemZamanKhan

Agreed, even if the government didn't fall, things will not remain the same for NS. He will have to be accountable for his actions.

NadeemZamanKhan

One reason for not agreeing "Civil Disobedience" point....

Almighty Allah gives us everything we need despite our sins because of a few Momaneen in the world. So if govt is ill using our taxes 99%, there is still 1% good use. It is between us and Allah, if He gives us despite our ill use, why cannot we give to govt despite its ill use?

You know there is a difference between tax and charity right? and also the logic you used doesn't even apply to Islamic Charity. There are criteria for giving Zakat, Kherat or Sadqa with relatives being the first priority, neighbors second and a prime-minister and his family for his chartered planes and food at last.

Mechanical Monster

Senator (1k+ posts)
You know there is a difference between tax and charity right? and also the logic you used doesn't even apply to Islamic Charity. There are criteria for giving Zakat, Kherat or Sadqa with relatives being the first priority, neighbors second and a prime-minister and his family for his chartered planes and food at last.

Our taxes are used 99% for govt fun and only 1% for good use. If we stop give taxes, govt will cut down the 1% good use first. Govt will nt decrease the ill use at any cost. So I think we cannot stop giving taxes for the sake of 1% good use.
If you do not agree with my P.O.V, that will be fine for me........

adamfani

Minister (2k+ posts)
images
images
Even the Beggars & Garbage pickers pay Taxes in Pakistan..............................Yes they also pay GST........General Sales Tax..................on utility items..................from match box to other basic necessities of life...................to keep their life running
poverty%2Bin%2Bpakistan.jpg
while Sharif and Zardaries keep draining out this Pakistanis Tax money to their Swiss accounts, or businessess in Britain and Saudi arabia and Arab states