Security threat No.1

arifnajmi

Is there a doubt there is a war against Pakistan? No ! but the inaction of sitting regime goes on. No policy, no will. What goes on is a tacit allowance for saboteurs.

Zardari government is security risk No.1 to Pakistan. And listen , my dear Pakistani ! You and I, are No.2 ... as inactive as the rulers . Doing nothing, just watching the motherland bleed, and feeling helpless. If we continue feeling weak individual, soon there will be intruders in our own homes making excesses to our behen/beti and we would be looking around in same helplessness waiting for someone else to help.

Ouster of Hosni Mubarek is one classic example, enough to believe in the power of "weak individuals" like us. Please have faith; you CAN make the change:-
  • Stop feeling weak / helpless.
  • Believe in good days ahead.
  • Motivate friends.
  • Take the trouble of joining anti-govt demos.
  • Vote at link www.twiigs.com/poll/Politics/77894
hai jurm e zaifi ki saza merg e mufajat

Pakistan Zindabad !

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Is there a doubt there is a war against Pakistan? No ! but the inaction of sitting regime goes on. No policy, no will. What goes on is a tacit allowance for saboteurs.

Zardari government is security risk No.1 to Pakistan. And listen , my dear Pakistani ! You and I, are No.2 ... as inactive as the rulers . Doing nothing, just watching the motherland bleed, and feeling helpless. If we continue feeling weak individual, soon there will be intruders in our own homes making excesses to our behen/beti and we would be looking around in same helplessness waiting for someone else to help.

Ouster of Hosni Mubarek is one classic example, enough to believe in the power of "weak individuals" like us. Please have faith; you CAN make the change:-

• Motivate friends.

Pakistan Zindabad !

well said brother.. well said...
I wish we would stop dividing our selves along political lines and all stand behind Pakistan.. just Pakistan.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dont do anything, just keep siting like a duck and wait for some american army man to come and blow your family members head,,,,, just wait, your dont have to do any struggle for this , just keep siting ,,, they will come to you,,,, dont worry

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)

• Motivate friends.

Pakistan Zindabad !

Ghulami Main Na Kaam Aati Hain Shamsheerain, Na Tadbeerain
Jo Ho Shok-E-Yaqeen Paida Tou Cut Jaati Hain Zanjeerain
Koi Andaza Ker Sakta Hai Iss Kay Zor-E-Bazu Ka?
Nigha-E-Mard-E-Momin Say Badal Jati Hain Taqdeerain

This is from a man who lived in the ghulami period. Lets not history repeat itself.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No other choice now other then to hound Zardari out of Islamabad before he welcomes a massive invasion! War is coming so we need patriotic leaders and commanders during these difficult times.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ghulami Main Na Kaam Aati Hain Shamsheerain, Na Tadbeerain
Jo Ho Shok-E-Yaqeen Paida Tou Cut Jaati Hain Zanjeerain
Koi Andaza Ker Sakta Hai Iss Kay Zor-E-Bazu Ka?
Nigha-E-Mard-E-Momin Say Badal Jati Hain Taqdeerain

This is from a man who lived in the ghulami period. Lets not history repeat itself.

غلامی میں نہ کام آتی ہیں شمشیریں نہ تدبیریں
جو ہو شوق یقین پیدا تو کٹ جاتی ہیں زنجیریں
کوئی اندازہ کرسکتا ہے اسکے زور بازو کا
نگاہ مرد مومن
سے بدل جاتی ہیں تقدیریں

سبحاناللہ - اردو میں پڑھنے کا مزہ ہی کچھ اور ہے