Secularism will not be accepted in Pakistan- A patriots reactions

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not a writer. I probably learned to hate writing before I learned to crawl properly. Yet here I am, willingly writing down my thoughts on a Friday morning. I havent slept a wink the whole night. I havent been able to. There is just too much going on in my head for the past few hours and writing it down feels like a good idea at the moment.
Watching SAFMAs Marvi Sirmed on Shahid Nama last evening didnt do wonders for my insomnia. Some things are making sense but most are not. Now before anyone starts to blame me of being an ISI agent or Zaid Hamids fan, lets make one thing clear. I believe in appreciating the truth and bashing lies, no matter who says it. Its the message that is important, not the speaker.
Now you will ask what was it exactly that was so disturbing in Thursdays Shahid Nama? Surprisingly, it isnt what most of you would expect it to be. It wasnt the fact that Sirmed and her SAFMA team reject the two nations theory. Sirmeds lack of enthusiasm to talk about the Indian armys war crimes in Kashmir when she had no reservations about blaming Pakistani army for doing the same in East Pakistan (which merely is a self-fabricated lie) wasnt it either. Allama Iqbal supposedly having no part in the creation of Pakistan didnt shock me either. What shocked me was one statement by Srimed: We will succeed andPakistan will be a secular nation, Insha Allah.

311327_224209314296449_223729994344381_648817_7125655_n.jpg

It isnt about what Allama Iqbal wanted. It isnt about whether Jinnah was secular or not. It is about what Islam demands and what Allama Iqbal and Jinnah have been following and told us to follow. I was an atheist for a few years and have started coming back to Islam recently only. I dont know much about Islam yet but hearing those words made me feel like I was being bruised badly enough. Any Muslim, no matter how little he knows about Islam, has heard about the presence of an Islamic system of governance in the reign of Hazrat Umar (R.A). A detailed study would inform you about the importance and requirement of governing yourself according to the Quran and Sunnah. This Islamic system was made by Allah and prophet Muhammad (PBUH) for muslims and Pakistan was meant to be run by this system as the great Quaid said:
We didnt demand Pakistan only to have a piece of land, but we wanted a laboratory where we could experiment on Islamic principles
Did the muslims of today lose their faith so much that now the members of well known media organizations such as SAFMA are publicly declaring their intention to go to war with the system that was given to us by Allah? On the day of judgement, when Allah asks the people who wanted a secular nation that why they spent their lives working against the Islamic system that he designed for us, what will we answer? Will those of us who are secular be able to do anything but feel shame?

SAFMA has publicly declared in Shahid Nama that they are against Allahs system by wanting to make Pakistan a secular nation. They are not only attacking the Islamic system created by Allah and his last messenger but are also encouraging the youth of this country which has been created only to be run by the Islamic system to reject it as well.
Qudratullah Shahab (R.A) clearly said:
Pakistan has NO escape from Islam!
SAFMA, on behalf of the Pakistani youth, I am warning you. Dont fight with Allah and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and this Pak Sarzameen. Dont corrupt the minds of our youth by spewing your hatred for an Islamic system and promoting a secular system made by Non-Muslims. You can try all you want but Allah is not willing for you to succeed in your mission of making Pakistan a secular nation. Allah wants us to follow an Islamic system not a secular one. We are Muslims! And we will live under an Islamic state, Insha Allah.

SECULARISM

[h=4]Written by: Huma Anam[/h]

Unicorn

Banned
When would this laboratory eliminate interest from its government institutions any idea. It appears that laboratory uses religion when it suits them and totally ignores it when it doesn't. According to the recent phone conversation of Pakistani citizen and a Talaban mullah, posted on this form its the Pakistani laboratory who is in state of war with god.

Last edited:

desicad

“We didn’t demand Pakistan only to have a piece of land, but we wanted a laboratory where we could experiment on Islamic principles”
laboratory for experimenting islamic principles....:lol: and there are many who believe those are very clear.....[hilar]

Last edited:

sngilani

PAkistan is being attacked on its ideology. In this way it is easy to demolish it. Without ideology there is no need for Pakistan to continue as a country. End game of Pakistan has already been started from with in.

Mughal1

laboratory for experimenting islamic principles....:lol: and there are many who believe those are very clear.....[hilar]

Dear desicard, humans are only humans if they use their God given brains otherwise they are only and only harmful and destructive for humanity itself as we can see this all around us, thanks to people who support religions and secularism.

Islamic principles are clear enough for those endowed with wisdom and people who believe and do things that harm humanity they may look human but their mindset and attitude are inhumane which lead them at times to act even worst than animals.

regards and all the best.

Just a short interpretation of a chapter from the quran for reflection.

[FONT=&quot]Surah 10 Yunus - JONAH [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Proclaim in the name of Allah the gracious the compassionate.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1) Alif Laam Raa. These are the verses of the Book of Wisdom.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Is it strange for the mankind that We revealed Our guidance to a man from among themselves so that he warns mankind against doing harm to each other and gives the good news of better future to those who commit themselves to working for peace so that they are on the sound footing provided to them by their Lord? Those who oppose Our guidance say, this man is indeed a conspirator against our religious and political establishment![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The fact is that your ruler is Allah alone Who created the heavens and the earth[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in six periods of time and established His sovereignty over His kingdom thus He runs the affairs of the universe by His set out laws. Nothing can intervene in His jurisdiction without being part of His plan. This is Allah your ruler, so abide by His law alone, will you then not be reflective and thoughtful?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]To Him you should all turn for guidance, for promise of prosperity by Allah is true. He is the One Who originates the process of creation and repeats it so that He rewards those who commit to working for peace and do what is good for mankind. As for those who oppose His advice, they shall have raging thoughts to satisfy their hatred with thereby they will undergo the painful suffering because they deny and oppose the rule of Allah.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]He is the One Who gave the sun its burning brightness and the moon its pleasant light and set her phases that you may learn to compute the years and other such measures. Allah created them but for a set purpose as He has explained in His revelations for people who learn to understand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Indeed in the mechanism whereby alternation between the night and the day is achieved and in the mechanism whereby whatever else Allah has created in the heavens and the earth there are evidences for those who want to be consistent with Allah and humanity.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]As to those who do not look forward to meeting Us due to being submerged in life of this world against Our guidance, such are the ones who fail to realise the benefit of following Our revelations,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]they shall end up in state of agony if some are not already there as a consequence because of whatever harm they have done to humanity.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]But those who commit to working for peace and work hard according to it for betterment of mankind their Lord due to their commitment to cause of peace will guide them so that rivers will flow beneath their feet in the gardens of bliss.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Their proclamation therein will be, glory belongs to Allah! And their efforts therein will be for mutual peace. And their ultimate cry will be, sovereignty only belongs to Allah, the Lord of the nations![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]11)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]If Allah had set up the consequences of peoples' harmful actions in quick succession as they look for the quick gains regardless of consequences then the respite given to the people would not have been put in place. SoWe leave those alone for a set period who entertain not the hope ofmeeting Us to wander about in their rebellion as some make others suffer for their own gratification.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] So when consequences of man on man violence affect mankind, humanity implores Us for directing it to a goal or guidance or firm foundation but as soon as We remove its affliction it walks away as if it had never called onUs for removing that affliction which touched it! Thus works of those who work against Our rule seem proper to them. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Likewise We found generationsbefore your time destroying themselves by inflicting harm on each other, their Messengers came to themwith clear precepts for their guidance but they would not learn and commit to working for peace! Thus We requite the people who commit crimes against our rule of law.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Then We made you their successors in the land so that We let you have a period of time to demonstrate your conduct towards Us and each other in light of our guidance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Behold then that when Our clear revelations are recited to them, thosewho entertain no hope of meeting Us say to you, bring us a Qur’an different thanthis or make some changes in it. Tell them, it is not possible for meto change it because it is not my work rather I follow only what is revealed to me by Allah. Surely I cannot be inconsistent with myLord, for I fear that if I did that then I too will end up doing harmful things like you and like you I too will end up with their consequences on the big day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Say, if Allah wanted it any other way thenI would not have recited the Quranto you, nor would have made you aware of it.Indeed, a whole lifetime I lived among you before its revelation and never did anything like this. Why do you then not useyour sense?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And who can be more wrong than the one who himself forgesa lie then ascribes it to Allah or denies and opposes His actual revelations? Indeed such criminalscan never prosper.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]18) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]They subject themselves to other rulers instead of Allah, who can neither harm them nor benefit them yet they claim, these are our interveners to Allah. Say to them, are you informing Allah of what He knows exists not either in the heavens or on the earth? Glory belongs to Him and He is far above from having any partners they ascribe to Him![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]19)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And mankind used to be a single community but later they became divided through inventing different harmful ways of life. If your Lord had not already given His guidance and a time period for people to live in this world then the matters in which they differed would have certainly been decided long time ago.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]20) As [/FONT][FONT=&quot]regards their saying, why no sign has been sent to himfrom his Lord? Say, Allah alone has the knowledge of the unseen and He has foretold things to come within His guidance as part of it. Wait if you will, I too am waiting with you as to fulfilment of those prophecies. Revolts by some people against others in forms of wars, revolutions and reforms until people turn to a way of life that leads to peace, progress and prosperity of mankind.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]21)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]When We show prosperity to mankind after some calamity had afflicted them, they begin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to conspire and plots against Our revelations! Tell them, Allah is firm in letting your plots take you down by surprise and Our messengers have been keeping records of your plots against them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]22) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]He it is Who enables you to travel in the land until you board a ship and travel by sea. So long as the ship sails with a favourable wind, they are happy with it but when there comes a stormy wind and the waves reach them from all sides and they think they are going to be drowned by them then they call upon Allah alone and sincerely thus correct their belief about Him saying, if You deliver us from this then we shall become Your faithful devotees![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]23) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Yet, when He does deliver them behold! The same people become of wrong mindset and destructive attitude conspiring for wars in the land to take undue advantage of others against the guidance of Allah. Say, O mankind! Your rebellion is therefore against your own selves because you destroy each other for the transitory pleasure of this world, which you can also have by working for each other rather than against - however, in the end you have to return to Us, then We shall inform you of what you would have done.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]24) The similitude of life in this world is like that of water We send down from the heaven, it mingles with the soil and produces vegetation that becomes food for men and animals. Behold, at the very time when the crops are ripened and the land looks attractive and the people to whom it belongs think that they are able to harvest it, then there comes fulfilment of Our word in the form of its end upon it, by night or in broad day, and mows it down thoroughly as if nothing existed there yesterday! It is like you spend all your life gathering things for yourselves in hope that one day you will be able to enjoy them but then by that time your end time has come and all is left behind so you wasted your life by not hoping for better hereafter and doing everything against guidance of Allah and losing the chance of good life in both the worlds. Thus We explain Our revelations for those who are thoughtful.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]25) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Allah invites you towards establishing peace in the land but He guides to the path that is firmly founded whom he finds deserving.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]26)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] For those who would do this good work for others there will be good reward and even more than they deserve! Neither sorrow nor disgrace shall cover their faces in that land. They will be the inhabitants of a blissful life wherein they will live for as long as they deserve.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]27) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]As for those who do harm to others, they will be rewarded likewise so disgrace will cover them and they shall have none to protect them from rule of consequences from Allah - their sorrow will be visible on their faces as if their faces have been covered with patches of the dense darkness of night. They are the people who will abide in agony for as long as they will live.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]28) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]On the day when We will gather them altogether, We will say to those who were committed to polytheism, stop where you are, you and those whom you assumed Gods besides Us. We will separate them from one another and ask their invented Gods, did they serve you? They will say to them, it was not us that you served![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]29) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]And Allah is sufficient as a witness between you and us thatwe were quite unaware of your beliefs and rituals about us.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]30)Thereupon, every soul shall know what it had sent forth, as they will be brought in the[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Court of Allah, their true Patron, and their invented falsehoods will leave them in the lurch.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]31)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ask them: Who provides your sustenance from the heaven and from the earth? Who[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]has control over hearing and sight? Who brings forth the living from the dead and the[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]dead from the living? Who regulates the universe? They will quickly reply, Allah. Say, why then are you not consistent with Him and each other?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]32) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]That is how Allah your true Lord wants you to be. What is left for you after you give up following what is right other than straying in to falsehood? How can you do such a thing?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]33) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Thus has the Word of your Lord proven true as regard those who rebel by commit not to working for peace. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]34) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ask them, can any of them whom you have taken as your gods create anything and then tell you about the process involved? Of course not. Say, Allah creates and then tells about the process.Then how is that you are so misled?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]35) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ask them also, is there any among your assumed gods who can guide you to the way of life that is right? Of course not. Say, Allah guides to the way of life that is right. Then who is more worthy to be followed, He that canguide to the right path or he that cannot and is himself in need of guidance? What is thematter with you, how did you arrive at the conclusion that you have?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]36) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The fact is that most ofthem follow nothing but make beliefs and make belief is in no way a substitute forthe provable reality. Surely Allah is all aware of all that they do.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]37) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The fact is, this Qur’an is not such as could be produced by any of those whom you take as gods beside Allah. Another fact is that it is confirmation of revelations that were sent before it and it explains what was written in all the earlier scriptures as guidance for mankind, so there cannot be any doubt in the fact that it is fromthe Lord of the nations.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]38) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Do they say, he has forged it? Tell them, if what you claim is true then produce a constitution like it, you may call to your aid any of those whom you take as gods beside Allah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]39)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Behold! They deny and oppose that which they cannot overcome with their knowledge but they have not yet seen its prophecies unfold. The same destructive mindset and harmful attitude was shown by those who passed before them towards Our similar guidance earlier. But they should see what was the end of those who believed and did things against Our guidance! They ended up destroying each other.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]40) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Of these people there are some who commit to working for peace but there are some who do not and your Lord surely knows those who conspire to cause wars between people.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]41) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]If they still reject say, I am responsible for consequences of my interactions with others and you are responsible for consequences ofyour interaction with others, you are free from responsibility for my actions and I am free from responsibility of your actions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]42) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]There are some among them who hear what you say but they do not think so can you[/FONT][FONT=&quot] make the deaf listen to you, because they are not bothered to learn and understand?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]43) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Then there are some among them who look at you as if they are looking at you for guidance but they are not, so can you show the way to the blind who do not enable themselves to see right from wrong?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]44) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The fact is, Allah does no harm to mankind in any way but that people do great harm to each other.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]45) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]On the day when He will gather them all together it will be as if they had not stayed in this world but for a short part of the day as if just to introduce themselves to each other, so in loss will be those who would have denied the meeting with Allah and who did not benefit from His guidance.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]46)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Regardless We show you some harmful consequences of their harmful actions or cause you to die before that but to Us is their return, And Allah is ever watching all that they do.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]47)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And for every nation there is an appointed messenger and when their Messenger comes to them the divine criterion of judgement is passed on amongst them for justice so that they are not wronged by each other even in the least.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]48) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]They ask you, when will this promise of consequences be fulfilled if what you say is true?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]49) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Say, I have no control over anything even regarding myself for any harm or benefit rather happens whatever Allah has planned as consequences of our actions. As per rule of Allah I can say that for every nation there are consequences, when their set limit is reached, they can neither bedelayed for even a moment, nor can they be advanced so you will be dealt with the very same way.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]50) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Say, have you considered that if His stated painful suffering in form of your revolt against each other falls upon you by night or by day, how would you survive it? What then is there that those who commit crimes against humanity against advice of Allah wish to hasten other than their own pain and suffering?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]51) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Would you commit to working for peace only when painful suffering actually overtakes you? Then you will beg for its removal although it had been your own wish to hurry it on.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]52) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Then it will be said to those who commit to working for peace at the time, taste the pain and suffering the while it lasts! Should you not be made to face the result of what you have been doing? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]53) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]They ask you, is what you say really true? Tell them, yes! By my Lord, it is absolutely true! And you will not be able to avert it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]54)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]If every person that has done harm to others possessed all that the earth contains, he[/FONT][FONT=&quot] would be willing to offer it all in ransom to free himself if he could from troubles that engulf him. They will regret in their hearts when they see the effects of what they would have caused. The final judgement between them will be thus made with justice and they will not be harmed even in the least.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]55) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Behold! All that is in the heavens and the earth belongs to Allah and be aware! The promise of Allah is true yet most of them bother not to know what they should do.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]56) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]He is the One Who brings to life and causes to die and to Him you shall all turn for guidance.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]57)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] O mankind! There has come to you an advice from your Lord, a cure for any harmful ambition you may harbour in your minds against each other, a guidance for progress and prosperity for those who commit to working for peace.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]58) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Say, this Quran is wisdom from Allah out of His compassion for your guidance, so let the people gain a blissful life for themselves by using it, for it is beneficial to do as it says than all that they can gather through harming each other.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]59) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Say, do you realise that out of all that Allah has provided for you to have a great life, you yourselves have made some things lawful and others unlawful to take undue advantage of each other and thereby harm each other against the advice of Allah? Ask them, did Allah permit you to do that or do you ascribe such things to Allah by lying?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]60) What reward do they think such people should get who attribute lies to Allah on the day appointed for accountability? Indeed Allah is full of grace for mankind as is obvious from His guidance for them but most of them follow not his advice ending up in suffering.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]61)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]No matter what affairs you may be engaged in and no matter which goals of the Qur’an you maybe following and whatever task you may be carrying out, We are a witness to it whileyou are deeply occupied with it, for there is not even an iota of anything in the earth[/FONT][FONT=&quot] or in the heaven that is hidden from your Lord, neither anything smaller than that nor[/FONT][FONT=&quot] larger but it is governed by set laws.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]62) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Behold! The supporters of guidance of Allah have nothing to worry or to regret.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]63) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Those who commit to working for peace and are consistent with Allah and humanity.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]64) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]for them there is good news of great life in this world as well as in the next life in hereafter and words of Allah change not. Being that successful is indeed a great achievement.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]65) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]O Prophet, let not their remarks grieve you, surely all honour belongs to Allah and He hears all and knows all.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]66) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Behold! Whatever is in the heavens and in the earth belongs to Allah alone.Those who declare their allegiance to others than Allah follow nothing but self deception andpreach nothing but falsehood whereby they harm mankind.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]67) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]He is the One Who has brought about the night for you to rest therein and the day so that you can see and do things. Indeed, there are evidences in this for those who heed our guidance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]68)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Some claim Allah has begotten a son! Sovereignty belongs to Him alone and He is self-sufficient! His is all that is in the Heavens and in the Earth! Have you any proof for what you claim? Are you so ignorant that you ascribe to Allah something about which you have no knowledge?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]69) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]O Prophet tell them, those who ascribe lies to Allah will never be able to get away with it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]70) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Even though they may have a little enjoyment in this world they will have to face Our judgement and then We will make them face the consequences for their opposition to Our guidance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]71)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Relate them the story of Noah when he said to his people, O my people! If it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]is too much for you that I should live among you and preach to you the revelations of Allah to guide you away from the harms you do to each other because I put my trust in them that they are good for you then go ahead and muster all your supporters and come up with your united decision planning it well so that you have no doubt about it being foolproof then execute it against me and give me no respite yet you will not succeed. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]72) I[/FONT][FONT=&quot]f you still turn away from guidance of Allah even when I ask you no reward, for my reward rests with Allah then what else can I do to stop you from destroying yourselves? I am doing this for I have been commanded to become a person who commits himself to working for peace.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]73) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]But they opposed him. As a result We saved him and those of them who were with him inthe same boat and We made them successors in the landand drowned those in their own arrogance who rejected and opposed Our revelations and so ended up destroying each other. Therein you can see what was the end of those who were warned of the consequences but they heeded not.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]74) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Then at length after him We sent Messengers to their descendants. They came to them with clear precepts as to how they should deal with each other but they would not commit themselves to working for peace on the basis of what their ancestors had already rejected before them. Thus We let the transgressors isolate their minds from Our guidance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]75) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Then later on We sent Moses and Aaronto Pharaoh and his chiefs with Our instructions. But they too showed arrogance, for they were a nation that opposed our guidance and inflicted harm on each other.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]76) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]When the guidance came to them from Us they said, this is indeed a conspiracy against us![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]77) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Moses replied, is that all that you can say about the guidance of Allah when it has come to you? Is this really a conspiracy against you when I am telling you to be good to each other? Conspirators never tell their enemies to be good to each other rather they take undue advantage by setting some against the others secretly thereby putting them on the ways to their destruction therefore they can never prosper.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]78) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]They said, have you come to turn us away from the way of our forefathers in order that you two may become the rulers in the land? We will never commit to working for peace along both of you![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]79) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pharaoh said, bring me every skilful person who is well versed in the art of debate.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]80) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]When the experts in debate came Moses said to them, demonstrate whatever arguments you wish to show! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]81) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]So when they had demonstrated their works Moses said, the objectives that you have put forth Allah will surely bring them low, for Allah does not approve the work of those who cause unjust wars amongst people in the land.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]82) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]By His Words Allah vindicates what is beneficial for humanity, much as to the dismay of those who oppose His guidance and work against it![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]83) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]None of the people committed to working for peace with Moses save youths from his own people because of fear ofPharaoh and his chiefs, lest they should persecute them and certainlyPharaoh was mighty in the land and the one who did not hesitate to transgress anylimit. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]84) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Moses said, O my people! If you are really committed to working for peace for sake of Allah then have confidence in Him if you are really submitted to his guidance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]85) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]They replied, in Allah we put our trust saying, our Lord! Do not let us suffer at the hands of unjust people,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]86) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and deliver us with your guidance from the nation of those trouble makers who oppose your rule of law.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]87) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]We revealed Our plan to Moses and his brother saying, take your people and make in Egypt assembly houses and make your those houses focus for your gathering to help establish divine system and give good news to those who commit to working for peace.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]88) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Moses said, our Lord! You have indeed bestowed on Pharaoh and his chiefs splendour and wealth in life of this world so they are thereby misleading people from Your path. Our Lord, let their wealth depart from them whereupon you let their minds be strongly focused due to which they will not commit to working for peace until they see the painful suffering with their own eyes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]89)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Allah said, your concern shall be addressed in time but remain steadfast and follow not the path of those who are ignorant of our guidance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]90) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]We led the Children of Israel across the sea of troubles because Pharaoh and his hosts pursued them with animosity and oppression until they saw themselves drowning in their self created destruction, he said, I commit to peace in His name beside whom there is no God, He in whose name are committed to peace Children of Israel and I have become one of those who submit to His guidance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]91)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] He was replied, now you commit to peace when all is finished but a little while before you wererebellious and one of those who conspired for wars in the land![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]92)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] However We shall save you in your body of works now so that you may be a lesson for the succeeding generations even though many among mankind pay no attention to Our revelations![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]93)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And behold! We settled the Children of Israel in a nice dwelling place and provided them with good things for life. They divided not until after the knowledge had come to them and they stepped aside from it ending up with animosity between them. Surely your Lord will judge between them in matters they ended up divided on the day appointed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]94)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] O prophet, if at all you are in doubt regarding what We have revealed to you, ask those who have been reading the divine book before you. In fact, the truth has indeed come to you from your Lord therefore never be of those who doubt,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]95) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and join not those who deny and oppose the revelations of Allah otherwise you will become of those who are in loss.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]96) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Yet those concerning whom the word of your Lord has to fulfil will not commit to working for peace ,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]97) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]even if every revelation comes to them until they see their own painful end as a result of their own actions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]98) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Was there any town as a whole which foresaw the revolt coming and fully committed to working for peace and their commitment to peace then benefited them except the people of Jonah? When they committed to working for peace We saved them from the destructive revolt and let them enjoy their life of this world till they remained on that road.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]99) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]If it had been a matter of enforcing the will of your Lord by force then all the people of the earth would have committed to working for peace, so will you then compel mankind against their will to commit to working for peace?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]100)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Since it is a matter of choice it is not possible for anyone to commit to working for peace properly unless they pay attention to guidance of Allah, and He lets people remain in their ignorant mindset and destructive attitude who do not learn to be wise.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]101) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Say, look at whatever exists in the heavens and the earth. Our revelations and[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]warnings do not benefit such people as do not pay due attention to them and commit to working for peace according to them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]102)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] So are these people waiting for days when ignorant followers revolt against their destructive leaders like the ones that befell the people who passed away before them? Say, wait if you will I too will wait with you.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]103)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] When such a time comes, We save Our Messengers and those who commit to working for peace, this is Our way, We take it upon Ourself that We save those who commit to working for peace. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]104) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Say, O mankind! If you are in doubt concerning the standard for living my life then know this that never will I serve those whom you take for rulers beside Allah nor will I follow your destructive rules for living my life rather I serve Allah who will reward you fully for your actions and I am commanded to be of those who commit themselves to working for peace. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]105)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Therefore set yourself for establishing the rule of law that is upright and be not ofthose who ascribe sovereignty to others than Allah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]106) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]And never serve anyone beside Allah who can neither benefit you nor harm you, for if you do then you shall certainly become one of those who transgress divine limits.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]107) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]If Allah lets a calamity afflicts you, none can remove it but He and if He lets a favour come your way, none can withhold His provision. He bestows it on whomsoever of His servants He plans, for He is graciously merciful.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]108)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Say, O mankind! The truth has come to you from your Lord! He that follows His guidance follows it for his own good and he that goes astray does so at his own risk and I am not your custodian.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]109) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]O Prophet, follow what is revealed to you and be strong till Allah brings about His rule, for He is unique of the rulers.[/FONT]

Sirmeds lack of enthusiasm to talk about the Indian armys war crimes in Kashmir when she had no reservations about blaming Pakistani army for doing the same in East Pakistan (which merely is a self-fabricated lie) wasnt it either. Allama Iqbal supposedly having no part in the creation of Pakistan didnt shock me either. What shocked me was one statement by Srimed: We will succeed andPakistan will be a secular nation, Insha Allah.

So, here we go, Pakistani army did the most heinous crimes in East Pakistan, Our govt. deprived them of facilities, ignored them. About Kashmir, she is right that why don't zaid speaks against the victimization of Balochis. Army and ISI are not some sacred cows.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
An ignorant post. These Islamist ideologues and dreamers don't even know what Islam is. Who's Islam would you like to be implemented in Pakistan? Sunnis? Shias? Deubandi's? Barelvis? and so on and on ...name just two mllahs who agree with each other? This is all an insane utopia. If you want to see Islam, see the west and not Pakistan or any other muslim country. Islam is there in the non-muslim countries. Grow up guys. Marvi Sirmid just showd you the mirror to see your face in.

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
An ignorant post. These Islamist ideologues and dreamers don't even know what Islam is. Who's Islam would you like to be implemented in Pakistan? Sunnis? Shias? Deubandi's? Barelvis? and so on and on ...name just two mllahs who agree with each other? This is all an insane utopia. If you want to see Islam, see the west and not Pakistan or any other muslim country. Islam is there in the non-muslim countries. Grow up guys. Marvi Sirmid just showd you the mirror to see your face in.

Culture is defined as a people’s complete way of life. It consists of all the ideas, objects and ways of doing things created by the group. Culture includes beliefs, customs, language and traditions.
While there are numerous cultures and subcultures present in the world, of primary concern to us in this discussion are the two main opposing cultures in present-day society. One is the culture of Islam — the “complete way of life” set forth in the Qur’an and Sunnah. On the other opposing end is the Western culture. Both cultures present a “complete way of life.” However, both ways of life differ drastically.
The difference in the two cultures stems primarily from the source of the cultures. Islamic culture — the way of life of a Muslim — is defined by the Qur’an and Sunnah. It is the culture of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). It is that way of life upon which he established the Sahaaba (R.A.) after having turned them away from the culture of jahiliyyah (ignorance).
On the other hand, Western culture is fashioned by a host of people; Capitalists, atheists, people who believe in same-gender marriages and others of a similar nature. Such people determine the decadent culture of the West.

So it proves that your [HI]statement is wrong[/HI] that ISLAM is in the WEST/Non-Islamic Countries.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear friend you are stuck in the past utopia. Affairs of sex and gender orientation are at the most personal. The real issues are social and economic justice, freedom of choice, freedom of thought and expression, responsibility for one's own action, change from the inside, democratic and egalitarian cultures and rule of law. All of these are the essence of religion. And all of these you'll see in the West. You call western societies decadent just because they give individuals choice to decide their sexual choices! My friend real decadence is in muslim societies where people are living like animals, where there is no discipline, where people kill and maim in the name of God, where there utter corruption, where every mullah calls another mulla a kafir, where there is sectarianism and biggotry, where there is dirt and filth dumped everywhere, where your traffic is a complete chaos and so on and on and on...Want to learn real Islam? Come to the WEST and see it here!

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
So will prosperity and critical thinking....
I am not a writer. I probably learned to hate writing before I learned to crawl properly. Yet here I am, willingly writing down my thoughts on a Friday morning. I haven’t slept a wink the whole night. I haven’t been able to. There is just too much going on in my head for the past few hours and writing it down feels like a good idea at the moment.
Watching SAFMA’s Marvi Sirmed on Shahid Nama last evening didn’t do wonders for my insomnia. Some things are making sense but most are not. Now before anyone starts to blame me of being an ISI agent or Zaid Hamid’s fan, let’s make one thing clear. I believe in appreciating the truth and bashing lies, no matter who says it. It’s the message that is important, not the speaker.
Now you will ask what was it exactly that was so disturbing in Thursday’s Shahid Nama? Surprisingly, it isn’t what most of you would expect it to be. It wasn’t the fact that Sirmed and her SAFMA team reject the two nation’s theory. Sirmed’s lack of enthusiasm to talk about the Indian army’s war crimes in Kashmir when she had no reservations about blaming Pakistani army for doing the same in East Pakistan (which merely is a self-fabricated lie) wasn’t it either. Allama Iqbal supposedly having no part in the creation of Pakistan didn’t shock me either. What shocked me was one statement by Srimed: “We will succeed …and…Pakistan will be a secular nation, Insha Allah.”

311327_224209314296449_223729994344381_648817_7125655_n.jpg

It isn’t about what Allama Iqbal wanted. It isn’t about whether Jinnah was secular or not. It is about what Islam demands and what Allama Iqbal and Jinnah have been following and told us to follow. I was an atheist for a few years and have started coming back to Islam recently only. I don’t know much about Islam yet but hearing those words made me feel like I was being bruised badly enough. Any Muslim, no matter how little he knows about Islam, has heard about the presence of an Islamic system of governance in the reign of Hazrat Umar (R.A). A detailed study would inform you about the importance and requirement of governing yourself according to the Quran and Sunnah. This Islamic system was made by Allah and prophet Muhammad (PBUH) for muslims and Pakistan was meant to be run by this system as the great Quaid said:
“We didn’t demand Pakistan only to have a piece of land, but we wanted a laboratory where we could experiment on Islamic principles”
Did the muslims of today lose their faith so much that now the members of well known media organizations such as SAFMA are publicly declaring their intention to go to war with the system that was given to us by Allah? On the day of judgement, when Allah asks the people who wanted a secular nation that why they spent their lives working against the Islamic system that he designed for us, what will we answer? Will those of us who are secular be able to do anything but feel shame?

SAFMA has publicly declared in Shahid Nama that they are against Allah’s system by wanting to make Pakistan a secular nation. They are not only attacking the Islamic system created by Allah and his last messenger but are also encouraging the youth of this country which has been created only to be run by the Islamic system to reject it as well.
Qudratullah Shahab (R.A) clearly said:
Pakistan has NO escape from Islam!
SAFMA, on behalf of the Pakistani youth, I am warning you. Don’t fight with Allah and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and this Pak Sarzameen. Don’t corrupt the minds of our youth by spewing your hatred for an Islamic system and promoting a secular system made by Non-Muslims. You can try all you want but Allah is not willing for you to succeed in your mission of making Pakistan a secular nation. Allah wants us to follow an Islamic system not a secular one. We are Muslims! And we will live under an Islamic state, Insha Allah.

SECULARISM

Written by: Huma Anam

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear friend you are stuck in the past utopia. Affairs of sex and gender orientation are at the most personal. The real issues are social and economic justice, freedom of choice, freedom of thought and expression, responsibility for one's own action, change from the inside, democratic and egalitarian cultures and rule of law. All of these are the essence of religion. And all of these you'll see in the West. You call western societies decadent just because they give individuals choice to decide their sexual choices! My friend real decadence is in muslim societies where people are living like animals, where there is no discipline, where people kill and maim in the name of God, where there utter corruption, where every mullah calls another mulla a kafir, where there is sectarianism and biggotry, where there is dirt and filth dumped everywhere, where your traffic is a complete chaos and so on and on and on...Want to learn real Islam? Come to the WEST and see it here!

Despite all the Positive aspects of west it still does not make ISLAMIC Socitey.you know WHY????????????
FAITH!!!!BELEIVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF ONE GOD/ALLAH.They can not be ISLAMIC Society without the FAITH.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
My friend you are living in a cocoon. Have you ever been to the West? Have you ever seen the Western society from the inside? If not, then try it.
Despite all the Positive aspects of west it still does not make ISLAMIC Socitey.you know WHY????????????
FAITH!!!!BELEIVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF ONE GOD/ALLAH.They can not be ISLAMIC Society without the FAITH.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...all-Unanimous-Islamic-constitution-Nazir-Naji

Complete Article
http://data.quranacademy.com/Nifaz-e-Shariat.pdf

Highlights:

bdb92b7180591937c505845b9ca16580.jpg

020dacf9e86ddb5ed9f92878d6fc3b52.jpg

46e29a82cceb987c8a153f7aa2db3e5a.jpg

2d9b120efea246c840c41597cdbee665.jpg

ce8c71b21cc13faf5a8ea6b2c90488d5.jpg

c394228ec0c5e31c5492021b52e3284f.jpg

3239d273fba547c8318ef23d7d31a824.jpg

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why indians have pain in their a..sss .........................get your ------- out of it.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Mullah's Islam is dead! It is an ideology of the past. Mullahs are dinosaurs and they have nothing to do with the 21st century. The sooner Pakistanis get red of this ignorance called 'ideology' the better!

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
My friend you are living in a cocoon. Have you ever been to the West? Have you ever seen the Western society from the inside? If not, then try it.
Well....The cocoon in which i live is called Dubai...where people of various faiths and ethnicity reside....so i have idea of your WEST.
Let me remind few examples...
"There are no Muslim equivalents of Nazi extermination camps, nor Muslim conquests by genocide on the scale perpetrated by Europeans in the Americas and Australia, nor Muslim equivalents of Stalinist terror, Pol Pot’s killing fields, or the starvation and uprooting of tens of millions in the name of Five Year Plans. Nor are there Muslim versions of apartheid like that once approved by the South African Dutch Reformed Church, or of the ferocious racism of Japan before 1945, or of the racist culture of the Old South in the United States with its lynchings and brutalization of black people....Western liberal democracy has enabled societies to enjoy openness, government accountability, popular participation, and high economic productivity, but Western pluralism has also been a breeding ground for racism, fascism, exploitation, and genocide."
Mores and values have changed rapidly in the West in the last several decades as revolutions in technology and society progressed. Islamic countries, which are now experiencing many of the same changes, may well follow BUT It is only possible we we Muslims act according to the True teachings of ISLAM.