Sawal Yeh Hai - 7th May 2011 - Agha Masood, Yousuf Khan & Hassan Nasar - Attack On National Sovereig

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
wht the hell this ******* nisar thinks about his self he always speaks against the wishes of general opinion

pakistanwala

Hasan Nisar is talking lots of sence, Pakistan is dependent on western countries for majority of defence equipment and financial aid. Majority of Pakistani politicians are corrupt to core and look at their policies after 3 years in power where do we stand now with present government, no where. Wake up my friend wake up and learn to call A spade a spade.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Hassan Nisar is theeee BEST! Yeh sach bolta hai isliye sab ko bura lagta hai. Hamare public bhi leaders ki tarhan hai, chahte hain jo chahe burai karain, laken koi bura na kahe warna woh inko bura lagta hai.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont know why you bring Hasan Nisar Member of Ghadar team. He already make enough from that country. Now any time like Mushi he is Dafan from there.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont know why you bring Hasan Nisar Member of Ghadar team. He already make enough from that country. Now any time like Mushi he is Dafan from there.

Pakistan main sach bolne wala ghadar hy . Ghadari ka certificate dene wale apne giraban main jhank phaly.