Sawal Yeh Hai - 16th April 2011 - Pervez Musharraf, Haider Abbas rizwi and Others - Political Unity

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks dr. danish for a nice programme. I had written couple of days before that politics lies with PTI,MQM and PML-Q in future because of its corrupt policies of PPP and friendly opposition by the biggest party PML-N will pay the price in the next election .I did't mention the alliance of PTI, MQM and PML-Q but in politics ,nothing is impossible. For the sake of the nation,someone have to take steps to bring the country back on track.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
HAHAHHA, so IK and musharaf have same vision now. Both are against PPP and N. and both have same answer for future policies,................. Both want collation with like minded parties, exactlly same vision, amazing..............

Just_one

Banned
I didn't see Imran in the program, so how could you conclude that?

BTW, corrupt Nawas and Zardari's corruption holidays in Pakistan are soon to be over.

HAHAHHA, so IK and musharaf have same vision now. Both are against PPP and N. and both have same answer for future policies,................. Both want collation with like minded parties, exactlly same vision, amazing..............

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The day IK shook hands with Karachi Bhatta Khors and Bhagora General
He will lose half his support

Support for IK is for his stance and policies
Not that he can do anything and get away with it.
We are no Brain Dead Zombies like MQM or Musharraf supporters - 100 in total....

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
The day IK shook hands with Karachi Bhatta Khors and Bhagora General
He will lose half his support

Support for IK is for his stance and policies
Not that he can do anything and get away with it.
We are no Brain Dead Zombies like MQM or Musharraf supporters - 100 in total....

PTI + APML + MQM would be a dream alliance for Pakistan....and I am sure all three leaderships are on top of taking this up....

I wish Imran Khan proceed with this idea so that the BLACK SHEEPS of Jamati terrors that are hiding in PTI and playing their dirty politics in veil of PTI can be exposed and kicked out from party...

Imran Musharraf Meeting

Imran called Altaf

Imran appreciating MQM

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI + APML + MQM would be a dream alliance for Pakistan....and I am sure all three leaderships are on top of taking this up....

I wish Imran Khan proceed with this idea so that the BLACK SHEEPS of Jamati terrors that are hiding in PTI and playing their dirty politics in veil of PTI can be exposed and kicked out from party...

Imran Musharraf Meeting

Imran called Altaf

Imran appreciating MQM

??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???

?? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ??