Sawal Yeh Hai 12th December 2015 ::: Syed Zaman Hamid Special Interview After Release from Saudi Ja

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wow , Now we know how many traitors are living amongst us who work for RAW and they are on prominent positions.
Well done Pakistan Armed forces to get A true and patriot son of Pakistan out of jail in American Kingdom of Saudis.
I do sincerely hope Zaid Hamid will managed to get the Rats who have committed this dirty work at the behest of RAW.
RAW going to Saudis & demanding to extradite Zahid Hamid to India is leaves a big question mark on Noora government too.
What a shame and how India is daring to go Holyland and demand a Pakistani citizen. It's an eye opener.
Islamabad kept complete silence?
Gen Rahel , Please clean Pakistan NOW and URGENTLY.

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
india ko aisa nahi karna chahiye tha ,bila wajah laal topi ko chaar mahina jail ki hawa khilwa di ,

i apologise on behalf of raw and all the pakistani traitors who were raw agent .[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Welcome back Mr. Zaid Hamid.

During your days in prison, we had faith that you will come back. Because we knew it doesn't make any sense that they would torture you or kill you.

And here for the first time, I admire Saudi's for their right decision of your release. Although we still have serious concerns about Soudi policies towards foreigners but we welcome Soudi's who honored the voice of patriotic Pakistani's.

زید صاحب' آپ کو پھر میڈیا پر دیکھ کر بہت خوشی ہوئی۔ یہ بھارت کے جتنے بھی چیلے چانٹے ہیں ان کی خوب دھرگس بنائیں۔ تکبر مت کیجیے گا کیونکہ یہ اللہ تعالہ ہی کی مہربانی اور شان ہے کہ آپ بخیروعافیت پاکستان میں موجود ہیں۔ مزید عاجزی سے کام کیجیے تاکہ اللہ کی رحمتوں اور براکات سے آپ کو مزید کامیابیاں نسیب ہوں۔ آمین۔

Sultan Alvi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Welcome back Mr. Zaid Hamid.

During your days in prison, we had faith that you will come back. Because we knew it doesn't make any sense that they would torture you or kill you.

And here for the first time, I admire Saudi's for their right decision of your release. Although we still have serious concerns about Saudi policies towards foreigners but we welcome Saudi's who honored the voice of patriotic Pakistani's.
Saudi Arabia should be deeply condemned for what they did to an innocent human being. They should apologize unconditionally to Mr. Zaid Hamid, and compensate him properly for torturing him and his good wife. Your praise of Saudi Arabia is completely unjustified in this unfortunate case.

There is only 1

Re: Muj pe Iran ka -jasus huna ka ilzam lgaya gya- Zaid Hamid

اس سے ثابت ہوتا ہے کہ سید زید حامد کے وار کتنے شدید ہیں جیو سیفما ، اور دہشت گردوں کے لئے

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)

سعودی عرب کی جیل سے نکل آنا بھی ایک معجزہ ہے

RAW AGENT

why do you apologise. You know he is a no one lier

samajha kare yar ! :lol:

soudi jail me ise raw agento ne bahut maar lagwayi hai , woh bhi chabuk se .:lol:

baat galat thi ,pitai nahi honi chahye kisi ki . woh bhi pak army ke:lol: khufiya najariyati aur strategic mushir and adviser ko .:lol:

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
زید حامد نے کراچی کے حالات پر اچھا تبصرہ کیا۔ کیا ہی اچھا ہوتا اگر وہ کوئی حل بھی تجویز کر دیتے

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Saudi Arabia should be deeply condemned for what they did to an innocent human being. They should apologize unconditionally to Mr. Zaid Hamid, and compensate him properly for torturing him and his good wife. Your praise of Saudi Arabia is completely unjustified in this unfortunate case.

Please correct yourself. As per Zaid Hamid's own statement, he wasn't tortured and it was a false propaganda against him and neither his wife was disrespected.

Secondly, I am not pro Soudi Govt but my post was to welcome Zaid Hamid.However, I did show my concerns about Soudi policies towards their foreigners. You want me to bash on Saudi Govt, it wouldn't be a good gesture in response to their's. But we can surely raise this issue some other time for thousands of Pakistani's who have completed their jail time but are not released.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اس سے ثابت ہوتا ہے کہ سید زید حامد کے وار کتنے شدید ہیں جیو سیفما ، اور دہشت گردوں کے لئے

Zaid Hamid has destroyed all the investment of RAW as its assets like Geo/SAFMA/Takfeeris has been badly exposed by him.

Last edited:

Wadaich

زید حامد نے کراچی کے حالات پر اچھا تبصرہ کیا۔ کیا ہی اچھا ہوتا اگر وہ کوئی حل بھی تجویز کر دیتے

He has given the solution in many talk shows. And the solution is a technocratic caretaker setup of selected patriots from all walks of life (bureaucracy/business/law/tech) backed by Pak Army.

Wadaich

Trial of political/economic/takfeeri terrorist in military courts.