Saudi King Salman will arrive in Pakistan tomorrow. what would he talk about during his stay?

Milk Shaykh

Banned
i have just received information that Saudi king will arrive in Pakistan tomorrow during sham time. the information is credible. keeping in mind the current situation between saudi arabia and our neighbour iran, what would the king and our government talk about? do you think he would try to convince the government to take their side? and if that may happen, would the government need to ask the national assembly for a vote, or would they decide by themselves?

Last edited:

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Saudi King Salman will arrive in Pakistan yesterday. what would he talk about during his stay?

fixed...:)

well done

Last edited:

Milk Shaykh

Banned
Re: Saudi King Salman will arrive in Pakistan yesterday. what would he talk about during his stay?

sorry for the misspelling in the title. i dont know how to change the title

Milk Shaykh

Banned

sorry for the misspelling i don't know how to change the title

LeezaKhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yesterday???

Good to see Saudis so advance that they'd travel back in time.

Will Pakistan too, get back to yesterday?

Ahud1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ALLAH humarey hukmranon ko haq per istiqamat ata kerey

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pakistan should sell nuclear weapons to saudi with the promise to write off the debt.
This is a good chance for Pakistan.
Let take the opportunity and cash it and get rid of the debt.

Exnooni

Minister (2k+ posts)

اڈوانس آپشن کلک کریں وہاں سے ہو جائیگا، ورنہ اپ کی تھریڈ کی واٹ لگنے والی ہے

سہیل خانزادہ

Minister (2k+ posts)

On a serious note, King Salman is not coming. You need to cross-check your ''Chirya'' .

Milk Shaykh

Banned

On a serious note, King Salman is not coming. You need to cross-check your ''Chirya'' .

Trust me the source is 90% credible. He is either coming tomorrow or in this week

TONIC

I don't understand these idiots of Saudi Arabia & Iran , creating a mess for Muslims by dividing the Ummah in Shia & Sunni.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

email the moderator to correct the title......

i just love your name .... Abu Janaza :lol:

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)

'Abu Janaza'....'will arrive yesterday'.

Janazah of Communication.:)

Those who were to arrive yesterday never arrived tomorrow

Note: No offense to the poster, we all make mistakes.

Milk Shaykh

Banned

sorry, can u tell me where is the advance option button? thank you

edit: never mind i just fixed it

Last edited:

Milk Shaykh

Banned

email the moderator to correct the title......

i just love your name .... Abu Janaza :lol:

just fixed it, took me a while to find out how. the name was given to me as a taunt. i like to use it in a prideful manner

Liaqat Hussain

Saudia is desperate for Pakistan's help....but Pakistan must stay neutral!