Saleem Safi's Beautiful Example of Imran Khan's incapability and failures

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
0362817bb88d444f5b72ff798ef221fe.png

Source : https://twitter.com/x/status/1255274382970290177

My Analysis : I agree with Saleem that Imran's incompetence and inexperience is causing harm to the country .

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
?
سلیم صافی تو ایرانی حکومت کو بھی کافروں کی حکومت کہتا ہے تو کیا اس کی اِس بیہودہ مثال کو بھی تسلیم کر لیا جائے
You made this up. Do u have a link to his tweet where he called Irani Government as kafir? Shabaaash Jaldi say link do !

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The fuel of the bus was stolen by noora. Engine was sold by zardari.
And patwari and bhutwari are blaming the driver who is pushing the bus will all his might with all of Pakistan on the bus.

and it is starting to move hopefully it will get to the mechanic shop and it will run smoothly.

These lying anchors are the people sitting on the sidewalk and laughing at Pakistan .

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
The fuel of the bus was stolen by noora. Engine was sold by zardari.
And patwari and bhutwari are blaming the driver who is pushing the bus will all his might with all of Pakistan on the bus.

and it is starting to move hopefully it will get to the mechanic shop and it will run smoothly.

These lying anchors are the people sitting on the sidewalk and laughing at Pakistan .
It that was the case why was he is in the queue to own this bus? Your explanation sounds bogus because :

" A Lazy worker always blame his tools "

Besides does this video remind you of the 100 Billion Dollar recovery promise made by PTI in one month time frame?

As I said, Imran Khan has no idea how to run the government and now its too late. He has no sense of direction and no talent.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
سب کو بینڈ کرکے شجا دینے کو یہاں پر کھلا چھوڑ دو تاکہ یہ رج کے خر مستیاں کرلے ، اس کو یہ پتہ نہیں ہے کہ یہ ڈسکشن فورم ہے اگر کہنا ہے تو سننے کا حوصلہ بھی رکھو

Discussion should not involve cheap blows and swearing. Gali is not part of discussion !

WatanDost

بھینس ، بھینس کی بہن .... کھوتا، کھوتے کا بھائی
متبل ....ایک کھوتے نے لید کی دوسرے کھوتے نے گھاس کے قیمہ کا ٹوکرا قرار دے دیا

پھٹکاری کا فالسہ..فسانہ دیکھو

بس کی حالت خراب ہے مطلب چلنے کے قابل نہیں ہے مان رہا ہے .... لیکن رنڈی (مریم ) رونا دیکھو کہ غصہ اپنے بہن یک ابے(شریف) پر نہیں بلکہ خان پر نکال رہا ہے جیسے ٣٠ سال سے خان بس بیچ کر کھاتا رہا ہے

Vulcan Vendetta

MPA (400+ posts)
لفافی صاحب پوری کہانی میں یہ بتانا بھول گۓ کہ ماضی میں یہ بس کن ڈرائوروں کنڈکٹروں کے پاس تھی جنہوں نے خراب کر کہ خود تو اڑان بھر لی اور نۓ ڈرائیور پر بھونکنے کا ٹھیکہ ہمارے حوالے کر دیا

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

My Analysis : I agree with Saleem that Imran's incompetence and inexperience is causing harm to the country .
سن انیس سو ساٹھ کے عشرے میں یہی بس تھی اور پوری سپیڈ سے بھاگتی تھی جب سے اس کی چھت پر سوروں کو لاد کر اس کا بوجھ بڑھایا گیا یہ بس ٹھیک نہیں چلی اب اس گند کو اتارنے کا وقت آگیا ہے شجا دینا پھر یہی بس فراٹے بھرتی نظر آئے گی

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
saleem safi ...naam hee kaafi. ab tumhara standard itna gir giya hai ke tumhe saleem safi jaise lifafe ka sahara lena padh raha hai. shayed us kee wajah yeh hai ke woh bhi tumhare qabeele main se hai ... yaani zameerfarosh ... jo chund rupon main apna imaan bech dete hain bugz-e-Imran main. Waqai iqtedaar se kiya nikle tees saal baad ... bilkul bardasht nahin ho raha ... jub se haraam maal kee supply bund hoi hai. Lage raho bhai choron ke tole ko defend karne ... kum us kum Ramzan main to jhoot bholna aur haram khana khatam kur do.

NasNY

It that was the case why was he is in the queue to own this bus? Your explanation sounds bogus because :

" A Lazy worker always blame his tools "

Besides does this video remind you of the 100 Billion Dollar recovery promise made by PTI in one month time frame?

As I said, Imran Khan has no idea how to run the government and now its too late. He has no sense of direction and no talent.
Because he had the humanity to understand that Pakistan need to get to its destination and everyone on board was suffering.

So complain all you want, as Mentally blind as you are You also see the progress and the death of your masters and their party, old ways are done, even if rebuild straw by straw progress is forward. Your Mental slavery will continue till the end of your existence.