Romantic Thread only for Romantic People

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Members ,We have seen a political side of you, Now share your romantic side with other honorable members.

images

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The Romantic Period originated in Germany. Writers like Wordsworth and Coleridge are famous Romantic writers in England. In American literature, famous writers like Edgar Allan Poe, Herman Melville, and Nathaniel Hawthorne created fiction during the Romantic Period in the United States. Explore the American fiction from the Romantic Period.

Are we to be limited to this period of romance or every thing is included in the syllabus?:((serious):( Which should be given more preference John Keats, Shelly?? or Lord Byron?
ج- س- م​
جواب سے مطلع فرمائیں​

Last edited:

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Romantic Period originated in Germany. Writers like Wordsworth and Coleridge are famous Romantic writers in England. In American literature, famous writers like Edgar Allan Poe, Herman Melville, and Nathaniel Hawthorne created fiction during the Romantic Period in the United States. Explore the American fiction from the Romantic Period.

Are we to be limited to this period of romance or every thing is included in the syllabus?:((serious):( Which should be given more preference John Keats of Shelly?? or Lord Byron?

I think ,there is a huge difference between Romantic feelings and Lecture on History of Romantic literature.(hmm)

Last edited:

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
u seem to have a pretty solid knowledge about it...... mai ne tou ye naam sunay hi han bus (serious)(serious)

Are we to be limited to this period of romance or every thing is included in the syllabus?:((serious):( Which should be given more preference John Keats of Shelly?? or Lord Byron?
ج- س- م​

جواب سے مطلع فرمائیں​

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
1268652467_romantic_love-7201.jpg

She was tall , lean ,thin and pearl white . Her hair were black and eyes were blue , I had never tried to look at any girl but that day I fell as if fate itself was at work.....

She was on the other side of the row , while listening to the professor's lecture , my pen slid out of my fingers and onto the girls side .

She was on the very first row on my side , so she just picked the pen and handed it to me , I leaned forward to grab the pen , and looked in her eyes , and it was as if I was in whirlpool of blue water , going down drowning deep deep and deep , and at that very movement her blue scarf slid down revealing her whole face and I was looking at her with pen in my hand, just staring blindly into her deep deep eyes , going down drowning , and she was looking at me , maintaining eye contact ...........It lasted for a minute and before I heard professor's shriling cry "CEFSPANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"that grabbed me out of the ocean's depth...............................................

Blonde%20Girl%20Blue%20Eyes%20Wallpaper.jpg

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think ,there is a huge difference between Romantic feelings and Lecture on History of Romantic literature.(hmm)

Ok answer two question:

1. Romance angrezi ka lafaz hay ya pashto ka? (serious)
2. Agar pashto ka lafz ho to aap iss par authority ho, aur agar yeh lafz angrezi ka nikla tou phir goray ki baat ka wazan ziyadah ho ga ya aapka?(serious)
Mujhay pata hay ........................... jaldi say thread ka naam tabdeel kar kar kay "Dedicated to soqiyanaa jazbaat ka izhaar rakh lo ta keh shurfaa iss say door rahein aur door say drone attack kar sakein"

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok answer two question:

1. Romance angrezi ka lafaz hay ya pashto ka? (serious)
2. Agar pashto ka lafz ho to aap iss par authority ho, aur agar yeh lafz angrezi ka nikla tou phir goray ki baat ka wazan ziyadah ho ga ya aapka?(serious)
Mujhay pata hay ........................... jaldi say thread ka naam tabdeel kar kar kay "Dedicated to soqiyanaa jazbaat ka izhaar rakh lo ta keh shurfaa iss say door rahein aur door say drone attack kar sakein"

Bhai meray , Romance Phusto ka word ho ya angerazi ka word ho ya arbi ka ya farsi ka , This thread is not for theoretical Romance ,It is for practical/real feelings of romance.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
If its romance than it has to have my views on it. Though romanticism or the thought process of syncretism of opposing feelings can become an ordeal for a concerning and discerning individual but still the sweetness of this feeling can leave its mark in a penchant manner to his / her psyche.

This astounding feeling is unique in every sense of the word and by manipulating, interjecting and positioning some of its constituting words one can easily formulate some of the following words;

Romance = Trance
Surely whoever involves in romance can easily feel his soul and mind in a state of trance as if like the existence of many miseries around that individual become nonexistent and one can easily found someone in the realm of ecstasy and momentary bliss.

Romance = Menace
The feeling of romance can become a threatening proportion of menace as well as sometimes this feeling can mask the sense of intelligibility and rationalisation of someone’s mind and an individual in this state of mind can also become erratic in his sense of discerning and judgement.

Romance = Monastic
Haven’t we heard from some romantic poets of the past and present that a lover do become alienated from his surroundings and environment and sometimes totally perceive the persona of his / her beloved. Something to look for those seekers or dejected lovers who then tread on the path of monasticism in order to seek some respite or peace of mind the references of which are replete in folklore and legends of many nations.

Romance = Mace
Yes a dreadful looking club can safely become a worthy derivative of romance which can be used to break the armours of egocentricity, self-centredness and stubborn state of mind and heart. The person who fall in love can’t become a coarse and rough entity as the feeling of romance do transform his / her rigid nature into the mellowed one where only softness and delicacy can rein in into is consciousness and spiritual demeanour.

Romance = Normalcy
A good normal and balanced approach can easily set in those individuals who tend to go for extremes in life be it in social, religious or political frontiers. The urgency to maintain a balanced frame of mind is a must trait as stipulated by the principles and teachings of Islam and what a better way to achieve this tenet from the experience of romance?

Last edited:

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بچو تو نہ صرف مرواے گا بلکہ .........جیل میں بھی کروا یے گا​

sir jee ,
iss thread say masalsal attach reh ker halkay halkay MAZAY na loo aur baat kisi moor per hatam kero.
aur aisay he bacho per philosophy ki zubaan ka attack ker kay confuse ker kay unn ka fuse na uraya karay
thora HATH HOLA RAKHA karay oper jitnay angrayzo kay naam app nay likhay hain mai nay kabhe aik saal mai b
nahe likhay aur perhay aur angrayzo say dur raha karay DIRECT YAH INDIRECT magar duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur.​

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
1268652467_romantic_love-7201.jpg

She was tall , lean ,thin and pearl white . Her hair were black and eyes were blue , I had never tried to look at any girl but that day I fell as if fate itself was at work.....

She was on the other side of the row , while listening to the professor's lecture , my pen slid out of my fingers and onto the girls side .

She was on the very first row on my side , so she just picked the pen and handed it to me , I leaned forward to grab the pen , and looked in her eyes , and it was as if I was in whirlpool of blue water , going down drowning deep deep and deep , and at that very movement her blue scarf slid down revealing her whole face and I was looking at her with pen in my hand, just staring blindly into her deep deep eyes , going down drowning , and she was looking at me , maintaining eye contact ...........It lasted for a minute and before I heard professor's shriling cry "CEFSPANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"that grabbed me out of the ocean's depth............................................. ..

Blonde%20Girl%20Blue%20Eyes%20Wallpaper.jpg