Role of private media on karachi situation

doctor

Citizen
I am so astonished by the fact that our media is only showing hardships born by Urdu speaking community in karachi in last few days. All the channels are projecting programs in such a way as to prove that only mqm and its supporters are being targeted. However the facts are otherwise. Actually mostly innocent pakhtoons are killed but no channel is Showing their hardships. This is highly objectionable and biased. I am very much convinced that private is biased and fearful of MQM.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am so astonished by the fact that our media is only showing hardships born by Urdu speaking community in karachi in last few days. All the channels are projecting programs in such a way as to prove that only mqm and its supporters are being targeted. However the facts are otherwise. Actually mostly innocent pakhtoons are killed but no channel is Showing their hardships. This is highly objectionable and biased. I am very much convinced that private is biased and fearful of MQM.

Fact is most of the dead were Urdu speaking, hence they were shown. I myself have gone there, it is true what they show. Fact is attacks were first launched from Muslimabad into Qasba. ANP leaders in Orangi are busy gloating how 'they stuck it to the Muhajirs'. They are preparing for another episode. Maybe the TV channels are right, and you are wrong?

I hope you consider every Pakistani dying equal and you arent being racist.

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another fact- Announcements were made from in mosques against Muhajirs, calling them Jews. People attacking their homes were yelling 'Allah hu Akbar'.

Dont believe me if you dont want to, go talk to people in Orangi

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another fact-ANP leaders are also claiming they will 'cleanse' all non-Pukhtoons from Orangi. Like they did in Banaras. They were target killing Punjabis as well. Go watch today's Hamid Mir

Pukhtoon dead in Karachi were also target killed were ANP.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

This doesn't have anything to do with media personal being against punjabi's and pathans, even if MQM kills muhajir's, that news won't make it to the news. As media personal have many time confessed that they're afraid of MQM. And that is the main reason crimes of the worst political party, this country has ever had are not discussed on the main stream media. PPP and PMLN are soft targets. MQM doesn't kid around, you expose them, and then your dead body will be exposed to the heat of the day, or if they're generous they'll cover you with a 'bori'.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
This doesn't have anything to do with media personal being against punjabi's and pathans, even if MQM kills muhajir's, that news won't make it to the news. As media personal have many time confessed that they're afraid of MQM. And that is the main reason crimes of the worst political party, this country has ever had are not discussed on the main stream media. PPP and PMLN are soft targets. MQM doesn't kid around, you expose them, and then your dead body will be exposed to the heat of the day, or if they're generous they'll cover you with a 'bori'.

Are you telling me, Hamid Mir and journalists arent afraid to hold a demonstration against ISI, the strongest institution of Pakistan, which have killed journalists but are scared of MQM?? Grow up man, please... Please

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you telling me, Hamid Mir and journalists arent afraid to hold a demonstration against ISI, the strongest institution of Pakistan, which have killed journalists but are scared of MQM?? Grow up man, please... Please

MQMrs ki isi sa bohat jalti ha.this i know when i read this leter from tafoooo
altaf-tony-1s.jpg

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
I some wat agree to [MENTION=18204]doctor[/MENTION] ... media is bais towards MQM .. and fear is the reason behind it. Cause MQM use every mean of power in karachi and as they reach in punjab the start talking about moral, Ethics and democratic values.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
aaj media bhi bias hogya. kal chief justice bhi bias ho jayega . aur aaj kal aik aur naya fashion nikla howa hai .jo bhi mqm key khilaf bhokta hai woh .bahadur hai aur jo saach bolta hai woh darpook.wow amazing pendu pendu hi hota hai mqm un ki aullad hain jin ko britisher aur hindu nahin juka sakey tau tum jaisey nafrati jahil kia harainge . pakistan zinda bad haq parrast zindabad

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani Media electronic and Print, heavily biased. They only show MQM people and
altogether ignore or sideline others. Shame on it. They are either afraid of MQM or
are all on its pay-roll. Absolutely they are not in the concept of fair-hand or
equal coverage.