Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1ccb5960-ebc1-49c2-9260-c3121030b536.jpg

8fc48112-a372-4651-a563-f415afe36512.jpg

6638931d-5ebb-46f3-9e6f-2cc0ea11d5fe.jpg

cbeb67dd-989a-4966-9f15-931a81b3fd3e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

f.basharat

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Waoo, back to back big cases are getting done. Seems like new Chief Justice focus is to release all the burden in his tenure of 10 months

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
چیف جسٹس صاحب خلیفہ اول پاکستان عمران خان کو بھی ذرا بلا کر پوچھے کہ کیا اس نے جلاؤ گھراؤ پر لوگوں کے نقصان کی تلافی کی ؟ اور اگر نہیں کی تو ذرا مرغا بنایں عدالت میں اس کو

Khan125

چیف جسٹس صاحب خلیفہ اول پاکستان عمران خان کو بھی ذرا بلا کر پوچھے کہ کیا اس نے جلاؤ گھراؤ پر لوگوں کے نقصان کی تلافی کی ؟ اور اگر نہیں کی تو ذرا مرغا بنایں عدالت میں اس کو
Terey 13vey IMAM Altaaf KAALIEY ko kion na bulaya jaey.

Hussain1967

A big test of PTI govt is coming up. Everyone can guess the outcome of review petition, particularly if one has read the original verdict. So, PTI. Please be prepared!

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A big test of PTI govt is coming up. Everyone can guess the outcome of review petition, particularly if one has read the original verdict. So, PTI. Please be prepared!
TLP was the only trouble maker. I doubt it they have the energy to come out again.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
so 29 jan se 2-4 din agy ke planning kr ke bethen sb. peetrol full paise atm se nikalwa lain. bgair zrurat ghar se mat niklen etc etc.

q k adalat ne insaf ka qatl-e-aam krna hai aur logon ne tehzeeb ka

Muhammad Jibran

Lou bhe jis nay saza sunai wohe ab bench ki sarbarahi karayga.... Ye kounsi review petition hai ?

Justice faiz essa bhe tehreek labbaik k khilaf remarks dynay main mulavis hai.....

Jis ka matlab ye howa aasiya maloona ka case itna bhe strong nahe tha k case main ghair janib dar bench banaya jasakay

Muhammad Jibran

Thank God! Let the poor woman go and she better flee as soon as possible.
Lol.... The case was so strong against aasiya maloona that he had to include himself in the bench, besides justice faiz essa is also a biased judge, involved in a case against TLP....

So asif saeed khosa conatituted a bench that would definitely acquit aasiya maloona

Muhammad Jibran

So now Asif Saeed khosa will review a petition against his own judgement..... That goes one vote in favour of aasiya maloona before the case even started.

The case against aasiya maloona is so strong that he had to make sure that the bench includes all the bias judges in it

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol.... The case was so strong against aasiya maloona that he had to include himself in the bench, besides justice faiz essa is also a biased judge, involved in a case against TLP....

So asif saeed khosa conatituted a bench that would definitely acquit aasiya maloona

I think you haven't read the last verdict of the supreme court. Ask any roadside lawyer and he would tell you it's one of the weakest cases!

And I think the Molvi lawyer knows this as well and has already started making excuses! But I bet he made good money fighting a weak case and fooling the contenders!

Muhammad Jibran

I think you haven't read the last verdict of the supreme court. Ask any roadside lawyer and he would tell you it's one of the weakest cases!

And I think the Molvi lawyer knows this as well and has already started making excuses! But I bet he made good money fighting a weak case and fooling the contenders!
Lol yeah she was convicted twice in this weak case and justice saeed khosa had to include himself in the case..... Lol .... Only idiots say these type of things

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol yeah she was convicted twice in this weak case and justice saeed khosa had to include himself in the case..... Lol .... Only idiots say these type of things

No point/argument. Just #$!%#$%#$!#$!#$!#$! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's the sad truth that she was convicted twice by lower courts. Just like Khadija's attacker was acquitted by High court. Says a lot about the sad affairs of lower judiciary where judges are so cheap that they are easily bought/pressurized. Asia getting a relief from supreme court also puts a big question mark on the character/nature of the people who accused her! They bribed the lower judiciary in animosity to get the verdict of their liking! Sick people indeed! :cautious::cautious:

Muhammad Jibran

It's the sad truth that she was convicted twice by lower courts. Just like Khadija's attacker was acquitted by High court. Says a lot about the sad affairs of lower judiciary where judges are so cheap that they are easily bought/pressurized. Asia getting a relief from supreme court also puts a big question mark on the character/nature of the people who accused her! They bribed the lower judiciary in animosity to get the verdict of their liking! Sick people indeed! :cautious::cautious:
LoL .... That is why Asif Saeed khosa is placing his name in the bench so that no one acquits aasiya maloona...tells the whole story who is faking and who took bribe.

knowledge88

You made a valid point, Also why would all the senior judges including justice Saqib Nisar , Justice Khoiosa support Aasia Bibi , if she is not innocent? Why would they make a biased decision ? What would they achieve ?
Lastly even if she is guilty and she is wrongly found innocent by the court of Islamic Republic of Pakistan then I have no right to call her Malona (because I trust the court, On the day of judgement I will not be responsible for the wrong decision, the judges will be) In Islam not obeying the court is also a sin. That is my opinion.