resistance

bik74

Councller (250+ posts)
Armed resistance with intelligence is the only way out for people of Pakistan.

For 2 decades army has not been able to defeat few thousand TTP or Baluchistan freedom fighters.

Imagine has ten's of thousands Pathans also take up arms and then Punjabis also follow.

Armed resistance is 100% halal. KPK should create secret militia.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
burma me bi armed resistance fouj k khilaf shoro ho choki hai.. fouj ki badmashi ka jawab badmashi hi se diya ja sakta hai.. fouj aain/ qanon ko apni jhooti ki nok par rakti hai. corrupt ashrafia ko napak fouj support karti hai.. is liye armed resistance bilkol jaiz hai is khanzeeri fouj k khilaf.. afghanistan k taliban ne bi dunia k sab se bare dajjal amreeka ko apne AK1919 se shikast di.

Melanthus

ابے بھوتنی کے ۔ تُو ماما لگتا ھے فجلو کا ؟ کل تک تو اپنی ٹنکی میں اس کا ڈیزل ڈلواریا تھا ۔
PTI and Fazlu’s ideology are diametrically opposed.However Fazlu can be a very useful tool to kick the backside of generals.PTI should support and encourage Fazlu to come out on streets.The generals will not launch a crackdown on Fazlu’s party like the did on PTI.They can not afford to.There are reports of a grand alliance against election rigging.PTI,GDA,JUI-F,JI and other small parties will be part of this alliance.

Siberite

PTI and Fazlu’s ideology are diametrically opposed.However Fazlu can be a very useful tool to kick the backside of generals.PTI should support and encourage Fazlu to come out on streets.The generals will not launch a crackdown on Fazlu’s party like the did on PTI.They can not afford to.There are reports of a grand alliance against election rigging.PTI,GDA,JUI-F,JI and other small parties will be part of this alliance.
You are very naive my friend. Fazlu is a known dump truck for generals. It could be your fantasy to see him against the generals. But then again, you guys are looking to create chaos anyway and any little help on your way to destabilize the country, its economy and destroy the lives of the people is welcome addition. It is not politics but fitnah.

ek hindustani

Meri post ko dekh kar Patwariyon, Bootiyon aur Chootiyon ki Gaand mein aag lag hai.
Lakin.............. Haq baat to likhta rahoon ga.
Kiun ki......
Main apnay Parosi ko kamyaad dekhna chahta hoon.

ahameed

عاصم یزید کے کرپشن پرسیپشن انڈیکس پر پورا نہیں اترا فضل ساب، اگلی باری شریفوں زرداریوں جتنی کرپشن کرے تاکہ عاصم یزید اس کو بھی جیتوا سکے جس طرح مریم، شہباز ، نواز اور حمزہ کو جیتوایا

Siberite

Meri post ko dekh kar Patwariyon, Bootiyon aur Chootiyon ki Gaand mein aag lag hai.
Lakin.............. Haq baat to likhta rahoon ga.
Kiun ki......
Main apnay Parosi ko kamyaad dekhna chahta hoon.

ابے بھوتنی کے ۔ تُو ماما لگتا ھے فجلو کا ؟ کل تک تو اپنی ٹنکی میں اس کا ڈیزل ڈلواریا تھا ۔

Melanthus

L I’lls
You are very naive my friend. Fazlu is a known dump truck for generals. It could be your fantasy to see him against the generals. But then again, you guys are looking to create chaos anyway and any little help on your way to destabilize the country, its economy and destroy the lives of the people is welcome addition. It is not politics but fitnah.
Fazlu has lots of beans to spill.He marched to Islamabad during PTI government on behest of generals.His sit-in was sponsored by the generals.He knows the inside story of how PDM was formed and how the coup was launched by Bajwa and company.The generals are scared of him because thousands of religious fanatics follow him esp in KPK and Balochistan.He has attacked the generals openly and they have taken no action.The real fitna are the generals who meddle in politics and don’t respect people’s mandate.They installed a PM who lost his own seat .

Siberite

L I’lls

Fazlu has lots of beans to spill.He marched to Islamabad during PTI government on behest of generals.His sit-in was sponsored by the generals.He knows the inside story of how PDM was formed and how the coup was launched by Bajwa and company.The generals are scared of him because thousands of religious fanatics follow him esp in KPK and Balochistan.He has attacked the generals openly and they have taken no action.The real fitna are the generals who meddle in politics and don’t respect people’s mandate.They installed a PM who lost his own seat .
It must be your misconception that the generals are scared of him. What I said and what you wrote are in two different parallels. Fazlu could not have gathered so many people without the facilitators and the financial resources. I think you better quit relying on him for your revolution.

Your approach to change the system is confrontational and will be futile since people are not interested in Haram Deaths. Point me one of your free leaders who can be relied on for not backstabbing. The people of Pakistan are much smarter than you think.

Melanthus

It must be your misconception that the generals are scared of him. What I said and what you wrote are in two different parallels. Fazlu could not have gathered so many people without the facilitators and the financial resources. I think you better quit relying on him for your revolution.
I hate Fazlu and his politics.He is not going to bring about a revolution.I am hoping he will give the new government hard time.The new government is an extension of the establishment.It was installed by the establishment.Defeating this government is same as defeating the establishment.If Fazlu or anyone else plays his part to give this government hell then it is fine by me.

Islamabadiya

Armed resistance with intelligence is the only way out for people of Pakistan.

For 2 decades army has not been able to defeat few thousand TTP or Baluchistan freedom fighters.

Imagine has ten's of thousands Pathans also take up arms and then Punjabis also follow.

Armed resistance is 100% halal. KPK should create secret militia.

Palermo had defeated the ttp but then our khan sb decided to brung them back into Pak mainlands

You people are anti Pakistan, no doubt about it

Siberite

I hate Fazlu and his politics.He is not going to bring about a revolution.I am hoping he will give the new government hard time.The new government is an extension of the establishment.It was installed by the establishment.Defeating this government is same as defeating the establishment.If Fazlu or anyone else plays his part to give this government hell then it is fine by me.
Why are you hoping that he become your scape goat to create chaos in the country? Your desperation is remarkable.

Melanthus

Why are you hoping that he become your scape goat to create chaos in the country? Your desperation is remarkable.
The generals created chaos by rigging elections.People who won are in opposition when they were given the mandate to form the government.