Request to Imran Khan replace PTI spokes person

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI.jpg

MY REQUEST TO ALL PTI supporters to get together to request IMRAN KHAN to replace our(PTI) media spoke persons ..because they are the only reasons for declining PTI tsunami ..THEY CANT EVEN ARGUE WITH THESE PPP AND PMLN CULPRITS SPOKE PERSONS ..WE NEED A STRONG VOICE TO LEAD OUR AGENDA ..THESE RECENT SPOKE PERSONS ARE INCOMPETENT AND INNOCENTS ...

Last edited by a moderator:

love you pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Request to imran khan replace our(pti) spoke persons

for example app k khiyal se kis ko kis se replace kerna cheyay?

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)

onaza ,she is innocent she recalling again and again what to speak .....in cross fire ...she was looking confused ...not capable ..sherjeel memon was a good speaker..

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

I think they have improved tremendously. Before and and for a few months after Oct. 30 there was a big gap. Only IK could defend party positions while others were just not accustomed to facing the cross fire from other party members and hosts. But now i think many of them are doing an excellent job. Imran Ismail, Shafqat Mahmood (has improved drastically), Arif Alvi (has become more vocal), Asad Umar, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Javed Hashmi, all these guys speak very well now and can face any situation. There are also some others who are not as good but hopefully with more exposure they will also improve.

bhaigpt

Banned

onaza ko chor k kis ko le kar ainge agay?pti ka image acha lgta hai onzaza se.she is smart delicious and tempting and one urges to inclined towards PTI.and she has also strong hold in bani gala.

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)

onaza cant argue ,shafqat mahoom he used to laugh speak snothing cant argue ,others all women spoke persons cant argue well

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)

I think they have improved tremendously. Before and and for a few months after Oct. 30 there was a big gap. Only IK could defend party positions while others were just not accustomed to facing the cross fire from other party members and hosts. But now i think many of them are doing an excellent job. Imran Ismail, Shafqat Mahmood (has improved drastically), Arif Alvi (has become more vocal), Asad Umar, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Javed Hashmi, all these guys speak very well now and can face any situation. There are also some others who are not as good but hopefully with more exposure they will also improve.

this is not atime for improvement ...we need a good voice to defend pti stance ...because many of my relative that i had managed to make new pti supporters are confused due to these persons and argue me that imran khan bhe inhe jeasa hai....but i do best what i can ....but eventually these spoke persons are the main reason of their confusion

love you pak

MPA (400+ posts)

onaza cant argue ,shafqat mahoom he used to laugh speak snothing cant argue ,others all women spoke persons cant argue well

I partially agree with uou. shafqat mehmood is doing excellent job sir so as fozia kasori imran ismail andleeb abas mian mehmood rashid albata
serfz cheema or kuch dosroun pe muje b reservaton hain but mostly old wokers are doing excellent

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)

I partially agree with uou. shafqat mehmood is doing excellent job sir so as fozia kasori imran ismail andleeb abas mian mehmood rashid albata
serfz cheema or kuch dosroun pe muje b reservaton hain but mostly old wokers are doing excellent

andleeb abbas in her last programme on cnbc spoke hardly for 2 minutes during the whole programme of an hour .....but she had a great opportunity....main ***** ho raha tha daikh kr k ye bolti kyn nahi hai...or programme finish ho gya ...pti ka stance was big 0

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Inamullah Khan Niazi is the best; he made Khawaja Khan Hoti and Shahid Bhinder silent!

Last edited:

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)

onaza ko chor k kis ko le kar ainge agay?pti ka image acha lgta hai onzaza se.she is smart delicious and tempting and one urges to inclined towards PTI.and she has also strong hold in bani gala.
tusi a gaey ap ki kami the ....kia phool jherty hein ap k muu sy....

anjumkamali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
In my opinion, PTI after party election ban the appearance on media untill formally approved by the Ptolemy media cell. Every media person should excess Ptolemy media cell and based on the topic and opponent party representative an appropriate person should be sent.

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Everyone has their own preferences. Some like Inamullah Niazi, while others like more cultured individuals and intellectuals. I think its more about sending the right person to the right forum.

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think they should be promoting more and more young people. It will help improving the image a lot since the youth will see representation on TV

wajid35

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I totaly agree that PTI should review there spokes persones, NORA LEAK,PPP,MQM ETC ETC defend very well thier shits with propagandas and shut the moths of anchers, and pti cannot shut them with truth.......