Reporter - 6th April 2011 - Who Will Bell The Intelligence Agencies In Pakistan?

Wayla

Citizen
ISI is being ran by a US stooge Pasha. The agency has failed to protect Pakistan from internal and external threats(RD case). When would we find a leader who could leash this monster that has been reduced to a CIA doxy.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brig shoukat Qadir shouldn't have opted for live interview when he is so damn drunk. He can hardly talk in a normal way. ISI , MI and other stooges has made this country a battle ground where outside world is fighting their battles for new world order . The end result will be a "COUNTRY WHICH WAS KNOWN AS PAKISTAN".

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
پاکستانی آرمی ہر دو چار سال کے بعد اپنے ہی ملک پر قبضہ کر لیتی ہے اور اجنسیاں ، آی ایس آئی اپنے ہی لوگوں کو اٹھا کر لے جاتی ہیں – پردہ دار خواتین روڈ پر بیٹھی انصاف کی بھیک مانگ رہی ہیں – لعنت ہے مجھ سمیت اٹھارہ کروڑ گونگوں اور بہروں پر

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
پاکستانی آرمی ہر دو چار سال کے بعد اپنے ہی ملک پر قبضہ کر لیتی ہے اور اجنسیاں ، آی ایس آئی اپنے ہی لوگوں کو اٹھا کر لے جاتی ہیں – پردہ دار خواتین روڈ پر بیٹھی انصاف کی بھیک مانگ رہی ہیں – لعنت ہے مجھ سمیت اٹھارہ کروڑ گونگوں اور بہروں پر

and shame on our media as well. they hardly discuss this topic. they will come to know importance of this issue when someone from their families will be "missing"

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Brig Shaukat is not coming out as a Defence Analyst but only an Army spokesman.

The guy from DAWN is right. All mechanisms are there but politicians are afraid of ARMY and ISI. The politicians need to bring in more loyalty in them. They should always be together against ARMY and ISI, instead of trying to get the government seat. ARMY and ISI need to get back in their belts. Our Army has destroyed Pakistan and made it a battlefield. I totally agree with crowbar comment above.

ISI should never involve in politics. Brig Shaukat is stupidly saying that Hamid Gul created IJI at that time when Benazir was not PM and afterwards Hamid Gul reported to Benazir and said now i m at ur disposal. That's so stupid. Shaukat doesn't want to admit that ISI should have no role in politics and whatever was done was a SIN irrespective of who was the PM or President at that time. Also, I might be wrong but I believe IJI came into elections in 1990 and not in 1988, so IJI may have been formed before BB's time as PM but was grown during her tenure as PM...and I am sure ISI kept its involvement.

And yes, shame on media that its not bringing up imp topics like these. Instead of talking abt what Zulfiqar Mirza said and how MQM is reacting (and all such B.S. issues which don't benefit Pakistan at all and the parties keep on changing positions/stances) the media should bring up topics which are important to strengthen Pakistan. Well done DAWN news!