Reporter - 31st May 2011 Imran Khan - Murder of Journalist Saleem Shahzad and Operation in N. Wazir

Reporter

Citizen

eef2786d9cbcc3d5c05e0b82aac229a1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

freedom1

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Reporter - 31st May 2011 - Imran Khan

IK has very appropriately hinted the imminent risk of disobedience from lower rank within Pak army itself if this ridiculous policy is allowed to go ahead in N waziristan. People in power should open their eyes and have some shame although it seems unlikely. This govt has to go. Only then pakistan can redeme itself.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran Khan is so positive minded person that he answered all the negative questions of Anchor in very positive manner... great Leader...

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Sick anchor who doesn't have enough knowledge to conduct a program.....

IK is getting more and more impressive with every passing day. The only people who don't want to support him are those who get benefit of status quo and corruption. I studied in a very old and large school in Pakistan upto my high school education. Most of people in that school can be categorized in three categories i.e. children of (1) Industrialists, (2) Vaderas (3) Bureaucrats. Only 10-15% (at max) are like me i.e. is sons of professionals or from middle class. What I see, and is very sad for me, is that there is hardly any support from my school fellows. Actually Imran Khan is also from the same school and so it's even more sad to see that he doesn't have support from his own Alma Matter Old Boys.

The reason is that the sons of bureaucrats are either bureaucrats or businessmen now.. they believe in status quo. The sons of landlords are afraid of land reforms and agri tax and the sons of businessmen believe in status quo as well as many of those get so much benefit from the corrupt governments. I have dozens of examples of those who got benefit from PPP, PML and Pervez Musharaf govts by bribing their leaders. One example is a class fellow who paid millions of dollars to Musharaf to get some great contracts which multiplied his group of companies' profits by six figures......

So sad to see all this but we as a nation have a lot of corruption. That is why our middle class has to rise....our youth has to rise.... they are still sleeping.....only media is keeping them awake to some extent and ofcourse PTI but they really need to wake up independent of media and take over Pakistan's fate in their own hands.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I think it was a very good discussion where serious issues were brought out inspite of they being painful for many of us, but no pain no gain!
I am very hope full because we have the most positive and resilient nation with unbelievable talent.
Pakistan Paindabad.

yesmoon4u

Voter (50+ posts)

oh my God what a stupid anchor he is , he said if USA dont like IK so how he come in govt what a thinking of our nation and specially this stupid anchor shitttttttttttttttttt nonsense.

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Very Tactfully handled by IK,he is getting Mature day by day !!!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

nation is sleeping wake them up. "GIVE DHARNA IN ISLAMABAD" for the change.

I think PTI is waiting for formation of independent Election Commission (and other few acts which we don't know), which would be formed in 3 weeks after the order of SC.

PTI might to the final round in July or August in Islamabad.

Last edited: