Reham Khan exclusive interview with Cambiar News (Full)

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's strange, even after ruining Imran Khan's life, she is sitting, laughing and giving BS interviews.

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
if you don't mind, could you please elaborate?

Well, to be honest there is nothing to elaborate. If you were observing Khan from 2009 or something, you'll agree with me that Khan's politics was based on few unique principles; No compromise, no fear and challenge status quo. That is why the youth followed and new horizon of liberal, educated politics emerged. After 2011, Khan was on rise... until he started making some mistakes. If you closely analyse Khan's fall, you'll observe, him marrying Reham was the beginning of the end. ;)

Aarzoo

Citizen
ہر مرد کو بام عروج تک لیجانے کے پیچھے ایک عورت کا ہاتھ ہوتا ہے اور ہر مرد کو پستی کی اتھاہ گہرائیوں میں اتارنے کے پیچھے بھی ایک عورت کا ہاتھ ہوتا ہے

دیکھتے ہیں کہ ریحام خان کونسا کارنامہ انجام دیتی ہیں؟ بام عروج تک لیجانے والا یا پستی کی گہرائیوں میں اتارنے والا؟

fizasyed

Banned
Well, to be honest there is nothing to elaborate. If you were observing Khan from 2009 or something, you'll agree with me that Khan's politics was based on few unique principles; No compromise, no fear and challenge status quo. That is why the youth followed and new horizon of liberal, educated politics emerged. After 2011, Khan was on rise... until he started making some mistakes. If you closely analyse Khan's fall, you'll observe, him marrying Reham was the beginning of the end. ;)

Well thats what you think. I don't :)