Rauf Klasra reveals How Arabian Prince's 240 billion loan written off by Shaukat Aziz

Historian

Banned
Do You Know About Shaukat Azizs Current Job?

Do You Know About Shaukat Aziz’s Current Job?

Shaukat-Aziz.jpg

London: Pakistani former Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz has become financial advisor of Indian Businessman Lakshmi Mittal as Lakshmi Mittal has appointed Shaukat Aziz in his office in London. However Shaukat Aziz is getting highly criticized by the Pakistani people for serving as financial advisor of Indian Businessman despite of several conflicts with India.

People are claiming that former Prime Minister should not work for Lakshmi Mittal as there are high conflicts between Pakistan and India over basic issues such as Kashmir and Water. On the other hand, Pakistani are also saying that all these higher officials are busy in making their own money and are doing nothing for the people of Pakistan. Although, this step of Shaukat Aziz is negatively targeted by people who are not happy with former Prime Minister who has started to work for India.

It is worth mentioning here that Shaukat Aziz was trying to sell Pakistan Steel Mill but Supreme Court stopped him for to do so.
The 66-years old Shaukat Aziz got settled in UK after completion of his tenure where he also serves on the board of Millennium and Copthorne Hotels plc. He became fifth Prime Minister of Pakistan on 20th August, 2004 as he served on this position till 15th November 2007

Source:

Last edited by a moderator:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Do You Know About Shaukat Azizs Current Job?

No justification for Shortcut Aziz but
Do you know where Pasha is working today?
Pakistan kay Thaikaydar khud jo marzi karain,
no questions asked.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

ایک سابقہ وزیر ہندوستانی نوکر
دوسرا پاکستانی وزیر عظام ہندوستانیوں کا کاروباری پارٹنر .

ہندوستانی سٹیل کے بادشاہ جندل کے ساتھ نواز شریف کی سرکاری دورے پر ذاتی کاروباری ملاقات کی تصویر.

اب خود سوچ لیں کہ ہندوستان کی سخت زبان کا جواب آموں سے کیوں دیا جاتا ہے
Jindals.jpg

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Feeling Proud ...

Great post geo bhai

but one question is does imran have partnership in any indian business or with MOdi ?

how many business assets has imran got in India or saudia ?
how many business partnerships has he got in dubai ?

Y are you insulting our businessman PM by comparing him with somone who hasnt been a PM once

UniFaithDici

Senator (1k+ posts)

شوکت عزیز، نواز شریف، الطاف حسین ان سب میں ہندوستانی خون ہے۔

کوئی آموں کے ڈبے بھیجنے میں مصروف ہے، کوئی را سے پیسے پکڑ رہا ہے اور کوَی ان کی غلامی میں مصروف ہے۔

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)

Feeling Proud ...

I think so you live in some other world so let me give you some lesson about Earth.

The Earth is round and people therefore come across each other at all points in time.
What we don't see in this pic is Imran bowing down to Modi and saying "yes yes yes yes yes"

GeoG

Great post geo bhai

but one question is does imran have partnership in any indian business or with MOdi ?

how many business assets has imran got in India or saudia ?
how many business partnerships has he got in dubai ?

Y are you insulting our businessman PM by comparing him with somone who hasnt been a PM once

Imran khan was a player not a businessman
so you don't expect him to have relations with business people

Why does Imran Khan used to appear on Indian Channels
Was he not getting paid by them, did he not make money from them?

If you are exiled to Saudia, you are bound to do some work
Good that they did some work not just warmed their laurels

Regarding Indians, I do business with them,
One of my top five markets for export from UK
So I am surely a traitor in your eyes :(

Doing business does not mean that we are selling our motherland
Everyone is not a traitor as you have assumed
Come out of your miserable state of mind Bro

GeoG

I think so you live in some other world so let me give you some lesson about Earth.

The Earth is round and people therefore come across each other at all points in time.
What we don't see in this pic is Imran bowing down to Modi and saying "yes yes yes yes yes"

Agreed, similarly when you go to other countries
People invite you to their homes thinking you are a dignitary
and take photos proudly with family which are projected as only IK is son of soil, rest everyone is a traitor ..

GeoG

Can you tell me that:

1- where did they meet each other?

2- And what was the purpose of this meeting? :).

3- And was that arranged meeting?

So I care if it was arranged or not
If you can criticize a casual meeting with others
then expect the same from others ...

araein

So I care if it was arranged or not
If you can criticize a casual meeting with others
then expect the same from others ...

Sir plz give the answers then we can argue further:

Can you tell me that:

1- where did they meet each other?

2- And what was the purpose of this meeting? :).

3- And was that arranged meeting?

cheetah

Honestly speaking all are same in mentality and character but my point is with Imran Khan because he is not yet tested

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)

Agreed, similarly when you go to other countries
People invite you to their homes thinking you are a dignitary
and take photos proudly with family which are projected as only IK is son of soil, rest everyone is a traitor ..

Someone keeps insulting your family (Pakistan in this case) but you keep meeting them with a "yes sir" attitude, what is this called? Shameful. I never said anything about Nawaz business with Indian people, I have Indian friends also, I don't insult their country nor do they insult my country, that is how we continue our friendship. Off course you and I are free to do what we want because when matters of both states comes to the table, we both don't have a say in it. On the other hand, Nawaz, who is our jali PM, he seems to not care at all when Modi is bashing Pakistan, so naturally finger points at him for putting his interest (business) before the country. That is why morally head of state shouldn't be running business, and definitely no business outside of the country.

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran khan was a player not a businessman
so you don't expect him to have relations with business people

Why does Imran Khan used to appear on Indian Channels
Was he not getting paid by them, did he not make money from them?

If you are exiled to Saudia, you are bound to do some work
Good that they did some work not just warmed their laurels

Regarding Indians, I do business with them,
One of my top five markets for export from UK
So I am surely a traitor in your eyes :(

Doing business does not mean that we are selling our motherland
Everyone is not a traitor as you have assumed
Come out of your miserable state of mind Bro

The reason entire PMLn, PPP, MQM, etc. cannot appear on international media is because they have no thought process, internationally it is not possible to fool people with cheap logic so don't compare them with Imran Khan. Just because others can't do what Kaptaan can do don't be jealous.
Let me add to your knowledge, Nawaz's business is going on from way before he was exiled, you are trying to make it sound as if he picked a hobby in Saudi Arabia.

PTMLN

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ex PM should not be allowed to work in any other country as this is a security risk. PM theoretically knows the assets (specially Nuclear) and national secrets. There could be vital information leak. Same should be applicable to Ex army/Air/Naval/ISI/KRL chiefs. These are sensitive posts and once you have served on these, you should be barred to expose yourself where slightest possible chance of secrecy leak remains. Hope our parliament lagislates on this. This is serious man!!!!

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Loot lo ...sub loot lo ..... jub kuch nahi rahey ga to tab hi jan chutey gey in sab loteroon see ......

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shoukat azeez ko..Interpol ke zaray wapas bula kar..Musharaf
Nawaz...Zardari..ke sath.in ka moonh ka..la kar ke..in ke bivi
bacho ke samney....phansi par latkaya jaya...yaheeh ehtsab ho
ga...real..agar koi ye kar sakta ha...tu wo hi saheeh..muslaman
aur Patriot Pakistani ho ga...baqi sab be..ghai..rat ho gey..