Rauf Klasra Parliamentarians, Prime Minister Aur Aitzaz Ahsan Par Baras Parre

London-1

Councller (250+ posts)
Rauf Klasra baras paray, Rauf Klasra na ho gya koi Wali Allah ho gya ya koi Peer o murshad ho gya.
And we don't need thousands of Klasra's , aik hee character (Namoona )buht hye.

London-1

Councller (250+ posts)
Aur zraa iss Dr Danish ko dekho. , zabardasti intellectual bnaa bytha hye.
Sab apni apni Dukaan chamka me Bethay hain.

sohnidhartie

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rauf Klasra baras paray, Rauf Klasra na ho gya koi Wali Allah ho gya ya koi Peer o murshad ho gya.
And we don't need thousands of Klasra's , aik hee character (Namoona )buht hye.

So according to you to criticise the noora kushti one need to be a walli Allah or peer o
Murshid.

adamfani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Klasray nay Khar ki khal khainch deeeeeeeeeeeee.......................i loved khar controlling his anger on "dogs" stories...................

Zarb-e-Azb

Minister (2k+ posts)
10425104_784449204945958_4801249516718333975_n.jpg

London-1

Councller (250+ posts)
So according to you to criticise the noora kushti one need to be a walli Allah or peer o
Murshid.
I didn't said that what you have made out of it. I have reading and listening Klasra for ten years, he keep changing his statements. You will see soon when he will turns his guns towards Imran then your opinion will be that Noora has bought him too.
I am just being realistic.

musafirhoonyaro

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother, your own statement proves that he is an honest person. Most of the times when he speaks, he speaks with proof and his comments are logical. We do need people like him more in our media to bring the issues of our political elite on the surface for us to see and make up our minds. As long as what is being said makes sense, regaldless who it is against, we should appreciate. I love to hear someone against IK and then judge the substance of their talk. That is how you you keep an eye on your leaders......the day kalsra starts speaking against IK with the same substance, will be alarming to me and I will be still be thankful to him like I'm today!

I didn't said that what you have made out of it. I have reading and listening Klasra for ten years, he keep changing his statements. You will see soon when he will turns his guns towards Imran then your opinion will be that Noora has bought him too.
I am just being realistic.

Liaqat Hussain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thank you Rauf Klasra

These politicians are still living in the 80s

Pak has changed...people are aware

these corrupt politicians can't sustain for too long IA