Raheel Sharif disappointed us at the end...

M. aman

Voter (50+ posts)
Do you think that theres constitutional fixes are available to change the inept system in Pakistan, I dont think so. Raheel Sharif disappointed us at the end. He was not looking good with Nawaz Sharif at PM house with smile on his face..

He has given a chance for a smile, even laugh to the faces of Zardari and Nawaz by his soft departure-- Zardari was right when he said you are for 3 years and we are permanent (no one is permanent but he referred the corrupt ruling elite like him). Gen. Musharraf failed, Gen. Raheel failed too to eliminate these corrupt dinosaurs...

2_81143.JPG

I dont think that any operation Dhabardus season 2 will happen ever in Pakistan if people are sleeping like that WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! .

Last edited by a moderator:

M. aman

Voter (50+ posts)
Answer is in the 1st line: "Do you think that theres constitutional fixes are available to change the inept system in Pakistan, I dont think so"....

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That would make him immortal like Bhutto. His children will rule for two generations.

Please try again.

By shooting one of SC judges n they will do as told Mush precedent is there ........where there is a will there is a way......he was a sold out like K.ana judja ....

ThirdUmpireFinger

Raheel was just a government employee. Those who thinks that a government employee can remove elected PM are idiots and they were living in dreams. Raheel did what officer do which is dontheir duty and retire. If Raheel wants to remove NS then he should take prt in election afyer two years.

rtabasum2

Raheel was just a government employee. Those who thinks that a government employee can remove elected PM are idiots and they were living in dreams. Raheel did what officer do which is dontheir duty and retire. If Raheel wants to remove NS then he should take prt in election afyer two years.

You win sir ...........third umpire is always with you ..........here the master politician with third umpires enjoying

14582212_541615782714801_4803357240478138368_n.jpg
15056745_283927348669309_2760694794777788416_n.jpg

Last edited:

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
he just break the cycle by not toppling the government and serve the nation for 10 years and take the blame for not letting to continue democracy (corrupt government) in this country. At the end people get tired of Foji hakoomat and want democracy back... and this cycle continue.. I am glad he didn't do that..

فالتو

MPA (400+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]فوج چاہے جو مرضی کر لے نواز سے جان نہیں چھڑا سکتی . بھٹو کو مارا تو بینظیر آگئی ، بینظیر کو مارا تو زرداری آ گیا . نواز کو ملک بدر کیا تو دو تہائی اکثریت سے واپس آ گیا . [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]فوج کرے تو کیا کرے ؟[/FONT]

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He was really a disappointed for those who were waiting to see the Umpire's finger raised. I have a lots of differences with Army Generals because of their idiotic actions in the past, but I do respect Raheel for what he chooses to respect the oath he took. Pakistan is a winner and the Rule of law is a winner is Pakistan . Many NS, Bhuttos, Ik's will come and go but the nation should never wave from the respect of its constitution and the laws which must be abide.Fixes are not in GHQ but in Parliament . Even though , we have mostly thugs in the parliament , including Oppositions party members, this will not always be the same. Change will always come gradually. But we must guard the constitutional rights of the peoples of Pakistan to chose their leader. No Rasputin, Sorry.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
[FONT=&amp]فوج چاہے جو مرضی کر لے نواز سے جان نہیں چھڑا سکتی . بھٹو کو مارا تو بینظیر آگئی ، بینظیر کو مارا تو زرداری آ گیا . نواز کو ملک بدر کیا تو دو تہائی اکثریت سے واپس آ گیا . [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]فوج کرے تو کیا کرے ؟[/FONT]

اپنا کام کرے ، خدا نہ بنے ۔

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think people just keep posting these thread to get comments. They very well know, it is not the job of army to fight corruption. If you thought Raheel could do that, you are welcome to vote for him in 2020.

Likeawind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ghulaam qoom, inhay in lootaron kai saath he rehna hai. Why is Pak Army budget is 80% of the whole country?

There is no money left for education and health. No wonder why Army wants a corrupt PM in the office so that their outrageous budget stays intact.

Army would never want Imran Khan in power because he will spend on Education and health which means Defense budget will take a cut.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gen Rahil Shareef nay Index finger kay bajye middle finger kia dikhadi kuch bootpalshi tolon ko kay in ko aag lagi hui hay, Bhai usnay izat se kaam kia aur ab izzat se jarha hay...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It is good that he is going ......

and let wheel roll on .......

It is life ....and every day should be new day ........