Rabi Pirzada meets Maulana Tariq Jameel

Khan Sab

MPA (400+ posts)
Via Nauman Liaqat (Student of Maulana Tariq Jameel)

Around 4 days back, i read the news regarding the Phone data leakage of #RabiPirzada. I had no personal connection with her, but it felt very bad, as i also have a sister, and i did my level best what a brother can do. I got connected to some of her closed ones and they told, she is in a severe state of depression & will definitely harm herself, so please do something in any capacity if you can. She has locked herself insidebfrom last 3days and neither she is talking to anyone, nor is meeting anyone.

maxresdefault.jpg

Through a source I called her Personal Manager, and requested to connect me to Raabi. She told she is not talking to anyone and has strictly ordered to not forward any call or message. I said Maulana Tariq Jameel wants to talk to her, in the meanwhile Maulana was briefed about the whole issue. After 5 mins minutes i got a call back that Rabi is ready to meet but if you could bring Maulana to her home as she is not going outside from last 5 days. i informed her about Mtj's health situation, as its very difficult for him to travel due to the migraine. Upon which they agreed to come to Mtj place and i was asked to pick them up and then drop back. On the same day Mtj got a heart surgery and the meeting was postponed as i lost contact with Maulana as he was in hospital for the whole day. The next day meeting was set at 5pm in Lahore.

Rabi Pirzada came, she had tears in eyes and abruptly asked, Tariq Jameel sb! ''Yeh sab meray sath Kyun hoa hai?'' Why this is all is happening with me. I am one of very few girls in the industry, who never ever drank, even a drop of ''Sharaab'', i never smoked in my whole life, i always tried to be a good Muslim? How will i even face everyone? And she was all tears.

517448_84505845.jpg

Maulana heard it all & then replied, ''Beta there is no need to worry and get depressed. We are humans thats why we commit mistakes and thats why Tauba is given to us by Allah. Say one time to him, ''Ya Allah meree Taubaa, and he will forgive everything, as he is Ghafoor plus Raheem. Taubaa ke darwaazay hamesha khulay hain. And as far as ''Ke meray sath yeh sab kyun hoaa hai''? Mtj replied Shayed Allah aap ko Nawaaznaa chahtaa hai, Allah loves you. So dont waste this oppurtunity! Will my tauba get accepted, she inquired? Off-course Betaa, and thats why you are here.

Should i Leave Music and Industry, she asked? Mtj replied, Allah doesnt likes someone who disobeys him. And after this she was so happy that i couldnt even tell you. She herself told, ''I will never do this stuff again''. After listening to this, mtj gave her so many duaas. Plus told her to not worry about negative comments and criticism. If u have made a Sachee tauba, Allah will take care of everything. And he will pour your respect and love in people hearts.
''Can i do Hamd/Naats/Nasheeds? she inquired. Yes, why not, its an honour for a Muslim to praise Allah & his Prophet pbuh. And the meeting was concluded. I cant tell in words how i witnessed all the transformation and her contentment and sakoon. Subhanallah how beautiful Islam is.
Few hours ago a 30 years old celebrity girl, who was totally hopeless and was thinking about an end is now a totally changed human being. She was very very satisfied, happy and made tauba with her Allah.

After the meeting. i told Maulana that you even dont know ''ke aap ne kitnaa barraa Naiki ka kaam kiaa hai''. He said woh kaisay? I replied, her secretary told ''Ke agar yeh meeting aaj naa hotee, tau 200 percent this was suicide case. But Alhumdulillah Allah made you a zariaa and we are so happy. You didnt save a girl, u saved a whole generation who have lost hope. Only Allah can give u jazaa for this.
So request everyone to treat her like your own sister. What if it happened with ours. We all are Allah's family and he likes to forgive others & hiding other's faults.

May Allah bless #MaulanaTariqJameel with complete health, Allah bless Rabi Pirzada with more Emaan and accept her for the effort of deen.
She is going for Umrah to start a new life.
Remember her in your special duaas, she desperately needs them.
#Saveasoul

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

feeqa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why Tariq Jameel always gave appointment to celebrities & not common people. I saw his video in which he refusing shaking hand with ordinary person.

Khan Sab

MPA (400+ posts)
Why Tariq Jameel always gave appointment to celebrities & not common people. I saw his video in which he refusing shaking hand with ordinary person.

Maulana Insan han koi Farishta nai. Ghalti Maulana bhi karte han, Wo Maulana ki Ghalti thi. Maulana taqriban har bayan k bad ye bhi kehte han k koi hath na milaey kiun men hath mila mila k thak jata hun but phr bhi Log milate han,ab pata nai molana us time kis kefiat men the. molana aam logon se bhi milte han lakin wo chez ziada show nai hoti.

But anyway molana ki khobian itni choti nai k ek hath na milane se un pe pani pher dia jaey ya badguman hoa jaey ya unki nekian zaya ho jaen gi

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کیا اس دنیا میں باقی تمام خبریں ختم ہو چکی ہیں؟

raqeebroosia2

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
She was a victim of someone breaking her trust and leaking her private images. Lets treat this as a crime and stop shaming the victim. As a society we need to say "so what"? and move forward.

The mistake she made was not a religious one, It was a mistake of trusting someone who was unworthy, a criminal. The solution cannot be provided by a molana but by the criminal justice system and our society by sympathizing with her, showing our support, making sure she does not feel alone and vulnerable.

Islam has many versions from Ultra conservative (Wahabi) to Progressive/Liberal. Every muslim chooses for themselves what version they want to adhere to. The point is It is not a solution to dial your version to more conservative one when faced with an issue like this.

CNN

Citizen
Its not her fault, everyone has his/her own life style and she was alone ,when he captured video, its crime of that person who leak such kind of videos, while rabi sales her phone

bhaibarood

Another Veena Malick in making.
Yeh Army officers ki betiyan kiyon nude shoot karwati hain? Kiyon nude videos record karwati hain? DHA sarkar should start the training about vulgarity also.
Suicide tu Major Baap ko karni chehye keh yeh tarbiyat ki aur Naik nami kamai.
Bachi ko tu ignore karna chaheye. Ab tu jo hona tha hogaya. Ab Hajjan banney ki acting na karna like Veena malick of Big boss fame.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Maulana Insan han koi Farishta nai. Ghalti Maulana bhi karte han, Wo Maulana ki Ghalti thi. Maulana taqriban har bayan k bad ye bhi kehte han k koi hath na milaey kiun men hath mila mila k thak jata hun but phr bhi Log milate han,ab pata nai molana us time kis kefiat men the. molana aam logon se bhi milte han lakin wo chez ziada show nai hoti.

But anyway molana ki khobian itni choti nai k ek hath na milane se un pe pani pher dia jaey ya badguman hoa jaey ya unki nekian zaya ho jaen gi
First of all, he is not a maulana but a mullah.
Secondly, he is just a story teller nothing more.

BrotherKantu

ملا ملا ہی ہوتا ہے چاہے ڈیزل ہی کیوں نہ ہو.

عالم دین کے لئے ضروری نہیں کہ وہ شلوار قمیض ہی پہنے.

bhaibarood

جب عمر ڈھلنے لگے
آمدنی کے ذرائع کم ہونے لگیں
تو ایسی قربانیاں دینی پڑتی ہیں
کمپنی کی مشہوری کے لئے
Nahi janab mera nahi khayal, yeh bohat achi larki maloom hoti hai, yaqeen nahi ata tu video dekh lain. Farishta sifat larki hai aur chehrey pe noor check karain. Aur nahi tu jo chalang bibi ne lagayee hai video main us ko dekh le mera kamzor dil hilgaya.
She is young and haseen.
PS: On the serious note she is victim here, and she deserve to be supported back to life. Her phone data got retrieved without consent.

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
I must say her body is so out of shape. Her waist to hip ratio makes her look ugly. I feel it would be like doing a smelly doll without the aesthetics of a girl

bhaibarood

I must say her body is so out of shape. Her waist to hip ratio makes her look ugly. I feel it would be like doing a smelly doll without the aesthetics of a girl
Oh meda praa zara holey ho jaien!
Yeh 34 sala abhla naari hai, aik bachey ki maa. Koi hispanic khatoon nahi jo waist to hip ratio check kar rahey ho. Pakistan main kis ka ratio sahi hai bata do?