Quran burning and Mosque Demolition in Bahrain!!!! Must see video!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

Agar kuch sharam, haya aur eemaan baqi hai to atleast is ghinawnay kaam ko to condemn karo. Jab Terry jones nay Quran jalaya tha tab to bohat muzahiray huay thay aur is forum pay bhi bohat logo nay condemn kia laiken jab Aal-e-Saud nay Quran jalaya to kya chup raho gay????

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Before Jumping onto any conlcusions I would ask the following question

1- What is the proof who actually did that?
2- What is the proof that the shots of burning quran are related to this particular incident?
3- Finally, I expect from a muslim to make sure that he pick those pages of quran first before making the video, is not that true?
4- Why would Saudi or Bahrain army do that? was that a hide out or something. Does not make sense at all.

I am a big opponent of Ale-saood but that does not mean I will take anything posted on the web. I have mentioned that before that ground breaking ceremony to topple ale-saood has already been done but this is serious, we should not become a toy in the enemies ploy.

If any of you have friends or family living in or around that area, first reach out to them and ask them if that actually happened. I am wondering if reconstruction of a mosque is attached to some home made shots, to put some fuel to the fire.

Last edited:
انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

progress.gif

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We condemn destruction of places of worships whether it be of Shias, Hindus or Christian!

By the above video it is not proved that the burned Quraan were inside the same place of worship shown destroyed.

We should not jump into conclusion after watching these videos. We must wait for further details.

Last edited by a moderator:

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We can not blame anyone without proves.
Due to the situation and the tension among different factions, there is strong possibility that one group may had done that to initiate reaction.
There are strong possibilities aiming to the group who may had done that act.
Quran is the Holy book for Muslims and any Muslim can never ever even think about doing this act.
There are strong groups present in that area who have different concept for Quran and its status.
Burning Quran and the Musjid may be Ajar for them as they can gain benefit by doing so.
We Muslims have to keep our eyes open.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear brother shamsheer,

I apologize if I have hurt your feeling unintentionally. Would you mind telling me If I have written anything against Quraan and authentic Hadith so that I may correct myself. JizakAllah

Becuase I have requested you and many members on this forum that for Allah's sake stay away from sectarianism but you guys keep bringing in sectarianism in every thread. I have requested you for the sake of Allah. Not every shia is like the way you think. I have a lot of friends and family members that are Shia and they have nothing to do with the concepts that you guys instill here. We should not stereotype any body for Gods sake just becuase of few bad eggs. Your comments always cast hatred and division among muslims. That is the problem that I have with you. I have requested you guys not to be the judge and let that stay with Allah. The bipolar muslim world is not going to benefit you or me but it will benefit the enemies of Islam.

The truth is bound to prevail and the falsehood is bound to preish, this is what we learn from Quran, is not it? If that is true and you think that you are on the right path, than you should not have to ridicule others to win the battle. Follow the sunnah and prove that you are better than others. Rather than calling other names and based on the behavior of one group malign the whole community and call them a fitna.

The biggest fitna of our ummat is self righteousness. Every one of us think that they are on the absolute true path and other are not just misguided but are miscreants and they should be stopped at every level. There are groups in Wahabis that think that other are musrik or Kafir, groups in Barelvis that think that Deobandi's are munkir-e-hadeeth, groups in Sunni believes Shias are kafir and gorups in Shias think that all Sunni's are misguided and kafir. Every group thinks that other group does not have any rights in Islam and should be annihilated.

why does one group thinks that they are the smartest people on earth and others are idiots who do not have common sense. The way you treat Shias is not from the Sunnah of holy Prohphet PBUH. This not the time for us to settle our scores. We are under a great dirt and misery. In the times when Islam was weak, the Holy Prophet PBUH even had pacts with Jews of Madina. You are trying to settle scores with Shia that are no doubt muslims and on earth they are closest in believe than any body else of earth. Give them a break and take this sectariansim out of your life. Other wise we are doomed to hell hole as an ummat.

One last thing, keep spreading the good and stay away from spreading the hatred. If you control your emotions for the sake of Allah you will be rewarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.