Qualities of a True Leader and My Apology

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Please Read Qualities and Qualifications of a True Leader
from Book: Jerusalem in Quran by Imran Nazar Hussain

true+leader+qualities.GIF

I am a poor muslim and patriotic pakistani. In 2002 election, I cast my vote to Imran Khan. In 2008, I gave 1 vote to PPP and PML(N) each(provincial+national).
I am so disappointed and divided now after looking the corruption of these looter leaders,
Only one thing I can do now:
"Ya Allah mein tujh se maafi magta hon, vote dal ke jo gallati mein ne ki, mein nahin samajh saka ke mein corrupt leaders ko choose ker raha hon, mujhe maaf ker de, qayamat ke din mujh se iss ka hisab maat lena, tu bara maaf fermane wala hai, agay tu jo faisla kare mujhe manzoor hai"

I will not cast my vote in future due to fear of God whom i apologized.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bhai sahib
Agar aap vote nahin deengay to uchay logon ko aagay kaisey laein gay?
Intikhab ka yeh silsila to suddion se chala aa ruha ahy. Pehlay haath khurra kurtey thay
ub booth mein kaghaz per nishan lugatey hein.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother, vote aik amanat hai....iss mein khayanat nayi kerain.

Jitnay b Political leaders hain....You may choose anyone that is nearest to the Quran Teachings....

Vote na day ker aap b Allah aur uss k Rasool ki baat nayi maan rehay!!!!

Lets Vote

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Democracy is not allow in islam coz in democracy you hav two parties & they both oppose each other thats the idea & coz of that people divide in 2 ideologies & then they fight & hate each other & their leaders. which is contrary according to the teachings of islam thats why in islam there is only one Ameer & rest of muslims should follow their ameer which we dont have now its pitty. BUt you can see an example on this forum how PTI supporters fighting with every other party & trying to prove that they are the only solution & rest are useless which is only creating hate between each others. All you can do is convence people why you are better than others but not throwing dirt on other parties.

Democracy is not allow in islam coz in democracy you hav two parties & they both oppose each other thats the idea & coz of that people divide in 2 ideologies & then they fight & hate each other & their leaders. which is contrary according to the teachings of islam thats why in islam there is only one Ameer & rest of muslims should follow their ameer which we dont have now its pitty. BUt you can see an example on this forum how PTI supporters fighting with every other party & trying to prove that they are the only solution & rest are useless which is only creating hate between each others. All you can do is convence people why you are better than others but not throwing dirt on other parties.

system the zaid hamid suggest that the system