Qadyani's running legal system of their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
9d4dc93e747bec8e1bb0713357ff9557.gif

malik111

lol u guys are very innocent thats why pak is going towards distruction because of u innocent guys some one write thing about anyone and u guys believe them.
the real fact is everything on the heading is a big lie they do,t have anything like that

gazoomartian

lol u guys are very innocent thats why pak is going towards distruction because of u innocent guys some one write thing about anyone and u guys believe them.
the real fact is everything on the heading is a big lie they do,t have anything like that

تم نے فورا ہی تردید کردی، خیریت تو ہے، قادیانی ہو کیا ؟

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Mqm voice for the oppress.
Mqm does not represent religion

Good logic....Qadianies are oppressed thats why joining mqm , as Gazoo is saying....

That Altaf Bhai bhatta le kr qadianon ko musalman ker den ge ................

This is only his job......

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
You quote Quranic verse as your signature and you seem to know a lot about why MQM is supporting qadyanis. Is it that you are also a qadyani??
In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies.
( Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #10)

MQM people do not have heart and mind.....so this might be the diseas in NS's heart.

AH is the only person ,in government , since born , doing politics of opposition, sitting in london...

The mqm people are so much oppressed that they could not understand him yet....

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
mqm key karkun ham say bhee zeyda masoom tehry, Altaf uncle nay 1 din zeyda pee le pher beyan deya may 1 aysi jaga bana na cah ta hoo jis may masjid,mander,gurdwara ,qadeyaneoo ke ebat gah hoo. koee aqalmand insan aysi bat ker sakta he ?

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother Hans
Assalam-o-alaikum
Go visit www.thecult.info.
http://www.thecult.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1162&start=10#p11303
Do inform MQM if you have any connection, to look for SHAHNAWAZ BAJWA WEDDING & EXPULSION OF SOME (ARMY MAJORS & COL of PAKISTAN ARMY) AHMEDIS in USA because of mix gender party, dance, music etc in a wedding party.
One person whose family have been disgraced & expelled from Jamaat, posted some photos showing similar activities done by SOME OF THE TOP CHANDA givers of AHMEDIYA JAMAAT. Some belongs to SHEZAN GROUP (yes SHEZAN PAKISTAN) Shah-Nawaz..owner of Shezan Juice/Shataj Sugar/Shah-Nawaz Motors Pakistan..
Bajwa ( Bajwas of Lahore), they are MERCEDES FRANCHISE in PAKISTAN. They give every year new mercedes to their KHAILIFA in UK..
But no action was done to expelled them also on similar grounds. WHY??
=============
To cut story short, will MQM USA be helping all those who dont have high financial grounds as compared to the above families but got expelled by their KHALIFA on the ground of AHMEDIYA ISLAM rules.
Do let us know.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

MQM is the voice of US (CIA) not the oppressed people. Qadiyanis have their own parallel & illegal judicial system and no one (Military, Judiciary, Government (Punjab, NWFP & Central)) speaks against it. On the other hand when people of Swat valley & students of Lal Masjid demanded shariyah law they had Military operations. Therefore,
******** Military Establishment Murdabad
******** Governments Murdabad
******** PPP, ANP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM Murdabad

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I find this thread appropriate to place short cut to my new post on my blog. This is in response to discussion conducted on Qadiani's new blog, I had a quick glance on the posts few days back, I wrote this answer, which I have now posted on my blog.

I request brother Xiaahmed please post my answer on Qadiani's new blog, they wouldn't post my response on their blog. They know they don't have answers to my questions, I posted a short response on that thread with different ID requesting them to answer the questions raised in my last article "Finality of Prophethood". They didn't publish my post on their blog.

I know you had been posting on their blog, please past my response on their blog, you have my full permission to use it as your personal response.

http://antiquadiani.yuku.com/topic/391/Answers--Qadiani-s-questions--Finality--Prophet-hood--Second

A note to the Administrators here, Please let the short cut for my blog remain, I am not in a business to direct the traffic on my blog. I have only created the blog to write freely without abiding the rules of any forum. At least this way, the material I want to remain safe and without any censorship could remain under my control without becoming the victim of some's rules and regulations or choices, plus by this way, I can keep better control of copyrights issues. Thank you for your understanding.

I only use this forum for politics, therefore, I want to keep these writings on the topic of religion separate from my posts here.

awan4ever

I have no love lost for the Qadiani cause but how hypocritical of the Roznama Ummat to come out with a report against a parallel Qadiani Justice system but saying nothing against the age old Jirga/Panchayat system of parallel justice in almost every rural area of Pakistan?
I dont remember them writing anything against the Lal Masjid parallel justice system attempt or the TTP courts in Swat under Mulla Fazlullah and Sufi?

We need to look at our own communities first.

hans

Banned
You quote Quranic verse as your signature and you seem to know a lot about why MQM is supporting qadyanis. Is it that you are also a qadyani??

Dear Respected and learned Pakistani citizen, remember our Pakistani Flag... its Green that represent Muslim and then there is WHITE.... that corresponds to Minority... NOw my Dear.... Minority means any one beside Muslim. SO we at our end need to respect every one .. Hindu, Parsi, Qadyani, Punjabi Taliban etc... etc....

So I would request before you type in your reply, take a good strong look at your flag, read a few pages of Constitution of Pakistan and then be rebellious in your reply. Or duck under the wings of stupidity and weep.

Now let me inlight you ....on a word called discrimination. Every Paki that i have come across in Western country had tears and stories relating to discrimination and been abused based on skin colour. Some even have lost there lives.... dont you agree?

Same here, if you discrimate any one based on his religion, what ever, shia, aga khani, Christian, Quadani ... we as Sunni muslim are held responsible. And I chose not to have blood on my hand.

Remember Bosnia and Herzegovina? Serbs.... what were they doing?
Simply Serbs did not want any one beside Serbs with a interpretation of Christianity to rule... rest were defined to be kicked out or killed.

At this point may I ask whats the difference between Sunni Pakistani Muslim and Serbs?
The same domino effect is there...... on Serbs nationalist ends they had Neo Nazi Leaders and Religious pundit ready for a pound of Muslim flesh... over here in Pakistan, we might not say openly, but every time a Non Muslim is killed in Pakistan .... we dont even wink.
There seems to be a total absence for any remorse for those killed who represent The white portion of the flag.

Dont you agree? relax over a cup of Tea and think .. what I have just said.

Last edited:

Wadaich

کیا آپ بنو قعنقاع، بنو قریظہ، بنو نظیر اور قادیانوں کی خصلت میں فرق کر سکتے ہیں؟

drkjke

I have no love lost for the Qadiani cause but how hypocritical of the Roznama Ummat to come out with a report against a parallel Qadiani Justice system but saying nothing against the age old Jirga/Panchayat system of parallel justice in almost every rural area of Pakistan?
I dont remember them writing anything against the Lal Masjid parallel justice system attempt or the TTP courts in Swat under Mulla Fazlullah and Sufi?

We need to look at our own communities first.

but your ideas match qadianis...so something is there that you are hiding
you lie and defame others of having facebook accounts and being invloved with women
only a nonmuslim can lie with such confidence...never a muslim can speak such lies to defame others just for their love of islam,
so be clear...if you belong to rabwa we dont mind,,,everyone is entitled to their beliefs

drkjke

well .qadianis killed roznama ummats reporter ibrar husain in broad day light in rabwa area...so if they are exposing them let them

no one is advocating killing anyone.but when qadianis take law in their own hands and kill an ummat reporter than they have the right to protest too?or rabwa lovers here believe that qadianis have right to kill muslims?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Dear Respected and learned Pakistani citizen, remember our Pakistani Flag... its Green that represent Muslim and then there is WHITE.... that corresponds to Minority... NOw my Dear.... Minority means any one beside Muslim. SO we at our end need to respect every one .. Hindu, Parsi, Qadyani, Punjabi Taliban etc... etc....

Dont you agree? relax over a cup of Tea and think .. what I have just said.
I just got joke, but true also,
One foreigner asked a good Pakistani like to explain the meaning of fag colors.... He relied the same......that green for muslims and white for minorities...

The foreigner replied, " I got it now , Why minorities r unhappy here , because u put a big pole in their back also.."

Dont u agree , the flag without pole is incomplete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.