Punjab Gov pays Millions for PML-Ns social media - Using Public Funds

Turaab

Citizen
PMLN Social Media Team Exposed - Funded by YOUR Money

Punjab Government pays Millions for PML-N’s social media Existance!

This is money of Tax payers, its the money of people, Why PML-n is using for their own advertisement & party work?

shahbaz-sharif-fb-official.jpg

Punjab Government is paying all the expenses of PML-N’s social media existence, reveals a video shared by Dr. Awab Alvi, a leading figure of Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf‘s social media team on Twitter. “PML-N has hired a professional team for handling its social media affairs,” video further informed.

TWeet by Awab Alvi:
Hired & Paid by Punjab Govt - #PML-N Social Media team EXPOSED they run campaign against #PTI #MQM #PPP - bit.ly/LIm5e6 - OUCH

English daily, Express Tribune, published an article on 12 of February reporting the creation of social media team by PML-N. And Anusha Rehman, MPA of PML, also announced it on her Facebook account.
A Telecom Engineer from Los Angeles named Faraz Tajammal has been hired as Punjab IT Board Director. He is basically heading the team. The basic targets of the team are apparently to defend PML-N and to generate propaganda against other parties.
There are plenty of evidences present in the video showing various pages and secret groups owned by this team to promote PML-N and build negative image of other parties. The video asks for an investigation in this matter in order to stop PML-N from utilizing the fund of Punjab Government for party use. Now election campaigns are not only the part of real world but they have occupied enough space on social media as well. The trend of making use of social media to run an election campaign is very recent but widely adopted in Pakistan. Almost every political party has an official account on Twitter and Facebook with specialized social media teams looking after them. And the seriousness of political parties and leaders is at peak. Even Mr. Shahbaz Sharif, Chief Minister of Punjab, has been alleged to ask many Punjab government officials to follow him on twitter.

This is money of Tax payers, its the money of people, Why PML-n is using for their own advertisement & party work?

Last edited by a moderator:

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PMLN Social Media Team Exposed - Funded by YOUR Money

master of cheating? ,aster of noora kushti? what else..

anyways nice work.

anyie1

no wonder why majority of pmln supporters on this site talk without any logic and when someone asks them why they are pmln supporters they have no answer.... they just participate and tell their employer that they have done a lot of work .. just for the sake of their pay,, i am sure most of them will vote for pti when the time comes but they are doing this job for their bread and butter... i dont blame them.... these politicians make people jobless and then give them jobs and take advantage of them,,,, i pray for them ....

anyie1

i have seen a few ppp newbies on this site fighting for their party,, can anyone of them tell why they are supporting ppp. i will be happy to listen to them and if they talk logically i swear upon Holy God i will leave pti and join ppp.

INVISIBLE

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Zabardast............ keep exposing these ganjas

anyie1

thread starter,,,,,,,,,,,, this is your first thread and you rock////////////// keep up the good work,,, God bless you

bravoawan

MPA (400+ posts)

I feel so angry on PMLN after watching this video.. I am an IT professional.. It does not matter what i can do or where i work to talk myself up.. [HI]but I promise myself that I will hack these ******** before next elections[/HI].. I am taking a screenshot and saving it today in my computer So i can put it back on when I actually do it...
This is simply bullshit and well done video maker its lots of detail and dedication.. hats off...

janbazali

[MENTION=31375]Turaab[/MENTION] well done bro

Yes this is obvious, what else these nooraas can do, Deception and fraud is what they are all about..

Welcome to siasat.pk and keep exposing this political mafia..

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)

I feel so angry on PMLN after watching this video.. I am an IT professional.. It does not matter what i can do or where i work to talk myself up.. [HI]but I promise myself that I will hack these ******** before next elections[/HI].. I am taking a screenshot and saving it today in my computer So i can put it back on when I actually do it...
This is simply bullshit and well done video maker its lots of detail and dedication.. hats off...
this is what someone should do to teach them lesson.. let me know if you need help

only4stories

Voter (50+ posts)

hahaha. pir tu PTI walo ko tu bohat paisy milty hongy :P bcoz pti ki advertisement har jagah horhi haysocial media pr aur INSAF.pk funded by pti some other websites of pti also funded by PTI
but i still cant understand joo kaam muft mein hota hay us kam k peisy ku koi dey ga

only4stories

Voter (50+ posts)

but i will say carry on pti if u want to clean sweep :p nhi tu roonay sy koi faida nahi hoga.

xiaahmad

Shame on PMLN
and big shame on those who still support such fraudiya

xiaahmad

Admins plz share this on facebook how PUBLIC MONEY is used by PMLN

mrcruizy

What shame this is. mostly i don't comment on Siasat.com as i enjoy the posts here. they are very informative indeed but this one just is too much for me NOT to post comment. this is Pathetic, insane and shows how poorly punjab govt is mismanaged. It's NOT about PTI it's about the PAID CLERKS of PMLN and propaganda groups on social media paid salaries paid with TAX PAYER MONEY which is your and my money. can the Neutral guys wake up for once? all the proofs are there. from 0.55 onwards till 1.10 the Express Tribune news says " Committee will be formed which will be FULLY responsible FINANCIALLY " plus Anusha Rehman of PMLN then posted the same news on her FACEBOOK PAGE saying "contact Fraz ---- and will be operating from Model town ----- " full address is given.. do you still believe that this is volunteer? the guy is a GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE.

xiaahmad

I am sure now PMLN will go in denial (bigsmile)

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nice effort. This surely explains the sudden dramatic rise of PML-N supporters on social media after the October 30 PTI Jalsa. Poor guys think that they can buy everything...

Ahssan Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
[h=2]Punjab Government pays Millions for PML-Ns social media Existance![/h]This is money of Tax payers, its the money of people, Why PML-n is using for their own advertisement & party work?

shahbaz-sharif-fb-official.jpg

Punjab Government is paying all the expenses of PML-Ns social media existence, reveals a video shared by Dr. Awab Alvi, a leading figure of Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insafs social media team on Twitter. PML-N has hired a professional team for handling its social media affairs, video further informed.

TWeet by Awab Alvi:
Hired & Paid by Punjab Govt - #PML-N Social Media team EXPOSED they run campaign against #PTI #MQM #PPP - bit.ly/LIm5e6 - OUCH

English daily, Express Tribune, published an article on 12 of February reporting the creation of social media team by PML-N. And Anusha Rehman, MPA of PML, also announced it on her Facebook account.
A Telecom Engineer from Los Angeles named Faraz Tajammal has been hired as Punjab IT Board Director. He is basically heading the team. The basic targets of the team are apparently to defend PML-N and to generate propaganda against other parties.
There are plenty of evidences present in the video showing various pages and secret groups owned by this team to promote PML-N and build negative image of other parties. The video asks for an investigation in this matter in order to stop PML-N from utilizing the fund of Punjab Government for party use. Now election campaigns are not only the part of real world but they have occupied enough space on social media as well. The trend of making use of social media to run an election campaign is very recent but widely adopted in Pakistan. Almost every political party has an official account on Twitter and Facebook with specialized social media teams looking after them. And the seriousness of political parties and leaders is at peak. Even Mr. Shahbaz Sharif, Chief Minister of Punjab, has been alleged to ask many Punjab government officials to follow him on twitter.