PTM propoganda on Arman Luni busted !!! DHQ drs initial medical report

Bluebird

Voter (50+ posts)
Intial medical reports of DHQ dr denies any sort of torture and cause of death is probably heart attack. He has further recomnended " internal postmortem" which PTM refused other wise their propoganda would have died.

( accorfing to PTM he was sitting in a patk with other PTM supporters having tea peacefully wben police arrived and had a scuffle with police. he died on spot due to police torture and head injury. For a person to die on spot from head injury it should have a massive blow with profuse internal and external hemorrhage and skull fractures. Even in pics shared after death no signs of bleefing or such head injury are obvious ( he is wearing same clothes as mentioned in dre report as well)

WHY PTM REFUSED POST MORTEM IS A BIG QUESTION MARK ??? JUST TO KEEP PROPOGANDA ALIVE!!

these are drs if dhq loralai reports ( his actual name is Ibrahim arman luni)

DybQTuFW0AAW-sf.jpg

DybQTuDX4AIivHA.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DybQTuDX4AIivHA.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DybQTuFW0AAW-sf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
They all know, since Rao anwar is about to be convicted as PPP influence and their "need" for establishment is reducing to none so they need another matter/story to exist

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTM is supported by Raw and NDS.
What are demands of PTM?

I am all up for their demands. Their all are justified but the channel which they are using and the people the are getting help from like Mehamood achakazi who is blatantly NDS agent in Pakistan and who never miss a chance to bash our ARMY, is PTM's big supporter. Clearly it all opens up the connection between PTM and NDS. I bet you if PTM would have kept itself away from characters like mehmood achakzia who is not only corrupt but NDS supporter too,PTM would have had more support in the country especilly in pashtoons. Even i do not support because characters like Mehmood khan achakzai are connected to PTM.

PTM's stupid leaders do not realise that Mehmood Achazai who is political career is finished in Baluchistan,non of the pashtoon supports or votes him any more, he is now using PTM platform to increase his pashtoon vote bank in Baluchistan but dumb leaders of PTM does not realise that.

Thoguh i live in the uk but originally im from quetta and i follow Quetta's politics since 80s even once I was worker of mehmood khan's party PMAP. Mehmood Achakzai is one crafty bastard,he would now cash the death of poor Luni till the next election to get his lost pashtoon votes in Balochistan. The death of Luni is perfect situation for mehmood achakzai. This is how he has been doing politics in Balochsitan since the late 80s. He creates a situation where pasthoons die and then he does politics on their death bodies. PTM would be hijacked and used by Mehmood achakzai in Balochsitan but Manzoor pashteen is too dumb to realize that and he is playing in the hands of crafty Mehmood achakzai and some other traitors. PTM needs to isolate itself as soon as possible from NDS agents like Mehmood achakzai,pashtoons of Balochistan would not even waste their spit on Mehmood khan's face and whoever is connected with him whether PTM or whoever would fall in the same bracket.

Last edited:

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Equal rights for pashtuns like rest of the country.
Stop suspecting every pushtun as dehshatgard.
Stop Army abuses against poor ,pashtun youth
A common person or a petty criminals don't have rights equal to criminals of higher status. So PTM must prove they deserve such treatment they are asking for?

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A common person or a petty criminals don't have rights equal to criminals of higher status. So PTM must prove they deserve such treatment they are asking for?
Prove first PTM is criminal!
They have 2 MNAs also, they are criminal too?
Bhai ap polish bohat kartey hain! Zara kam mehnat karain plz

Okara

I am all up for their demands. Their all are justified but the channel which they are using and the people the are getting help from like Mehamood achakazi who is blatantly NDS agent in Pakistan and who never miss a chance to bash our ARMY, is PTM's big supporter. Clearly it all opens up the connection between PTM and NDS. I bet you if PTM would have kept itself away from characters like mehmood achakzia who is not only corrupt but NDS supporter too,PTM would have had more support in the country especilly in pashtoons. Even i do not support because characters like Mehmood khan achakzai are connected to PTM.

PTM's stupid leaders do not realise that Mehmood Achazai who is political career is finished in Baluchistan,non of the pashtoon supports or votes him any more, he is now using PTM platform to increase his pashtoon vote bank in Baluchistan but dumb leaders of PTM does not realise that.

Thoguh i live in the uk but originally im from quetta and i follow Quetta's politics since 80s even once I was worker of mehmood khan's party PMAP. Mehmood Achakzai is one crafty bastard,he would now cash the death of poor Luni till the next election to get his lost pashtoon votes in Balochistan. The death of Luni is perfect situation for mehmood achakzai. This is how he has been doing politics in Balochsitan since the late 80s. He creates a situation where pasthoons die and then he does politics on their death bodies. PTM would be hijacked and used by Mehmood achakzai in Balochsitan but Manzoor pashteen is too dumb to realize that and he is playing in the hands of crafty Mehmood achakzai and some other traitors.
In short Manzoor Pashteen must learn from Zardaris and Shareefs of Pakistan to get their demands accepted.

Okara

Prove first PTM is criminal!
They have 2 MNAs also, they are criminal too?
Bhai ap polish bohat kartey hain! Zara kam mehnat karain plz
No. Based on his demands he is not criminal and this is not his plus rather a negative. We Pakistani only respect criminals with status. Means our hero are Sicilian mafia.

Zmarai

Sub se pehle to Salam aap sub ko
Sub se pehle to abhi tak forensic report nahee ayee jo subah tak ajayegee. Us se pehle hee aap ne faisala suna diya ajeeb baat hai BlueBird, aap ne to report se pehle he faisala suna diya. Dosree baat yeah ki is video me ibtidayee post mortm report yeh kehtee hai ki Ibrahim Luni ya Arman Luni ko sar par chot lagi thi jo ki us ko police tashadud se huwa hai.
Aisa to na karay bhai woh bhi isee dharti ka beta tha, aap apne ghar me beth kar computer ke keyboard par faisala sunane se pehle zara durust search to karay ya fir agar woh nahe karsaktay bhai thora intizar to karaain. Jo log usay dheshat gard ya raw ka agebt qarar de rahay hain, o bhai wo aik college me lecturer tha aur koye aisa waisa college nahee Queeta Degree College agar raw ka agent tha to abhi tak pakra kyu nahee gaya tha aur har dharnay may quetta se lekar karachi tak me shirkat karta raha hai, kya kissi makhi ko bhi mara hai usne? Ya phir ryasat me kissi insan ya kissi cheez ko nuqsan phunchaya hai? Ab koyee apne haq ki liyea bol paray to bus aap jaisay logo ke pas Raw aur NDS ka thapppa mowjod hai.
Aur akheree baat ye ki chasham deed gawah mojod hai ki unke samne police tashadud se shaheed huwa hai, aur tu aur tashadud ke baad zakhmee Arman Luni ko hospital le jane ki ijazat bhi nahee di gayee thi 20 minute ta, khuda ka khauf khayea, aap to Scotland YArd see bhi zyada tez hai taftesh may... yeah video dekhau Doctor kya keh raha hai aur Shaheed ki behen kya keh rahii hai ...

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
In short Manzoor Pashteen must learn from Zardaris and Shareefs of Pakistan to get their demands accepted.
Did you even read what i worte or just wasted my time on you,where did the Zardar or Noora group came in our conversation. Read my comment again. Manzoor's Intentions and demands are not wrong but the channels which he is using and with the people he is connected like NDS agents Mhmood achakzai would not help him at all. Manzoor is a simple and honest man who is playing in the hands of NDS agents.

bhaibarood

No. Based on his demands he is not criminal and this is not his plus rather a negative. We Pakistani only respect criminals with status. Means our hero are Sicilian mafia.
Yar is main sicilian mafia kahan se agaya?
Baat PTM ki horahi hai, prove them criminals or agents plz!
Army is antagonising another peaceful movement to enemy funded movement.
Actually army is weakening the federation as usual.

Okara

Did you even read what i worte or just wasted my time on you,where did the Zardar or Noora group came in our conversation. Read my comment again. Manzoor's Intentions and demands are not wrong but the channels which he is using and with the people he is connected like NDS agents Mhmood achakzai would not help him at all. Manzoor is a simple and honest man who is playing in the hands of NDS agents.
I read your comments. If you believe PTM demands are right then why govt is not accepting? Whereas we know Zardaris and Shareefs are criminals and we are accepting their all demands.

Okara

Yar is main sicilian mafia kahan se agaya?
Baat PTM ki horahi hai, prove them criminals or agents plz!
Army is antagonising another peaceful movement to enemy funded movement.
Actually army is weakening the federation as usual.
First of all its not Army weakening the federation rather an elected democratic government is weakening federation due its paralysis. I agree PTM demands are right but we are not going to agree with them unless they start taking law in their own hands.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
I read your comments. If you believe PTM demands are right then why govt is not accepting? Whereas we know Zardaris and Shareefs are criminals and we are accepting their all demands.
Well you made a good point. Our establishment including govt needs to have serious meetings with PTM,instead of pushing them towards our enemies like Mehmood achazi and Raw,govt needs to understand and accept their true and fair demands.

bhaibarood

First of all its not Army weakening the federation rather an elected democratic government is weakening federation due its paralysis. I agree PTM demands are right but we are not going to agree with them unless they start taking law in their own hands.
Buss yeh jo ap ne baat boldee tu dil khush kar dia!
PTM demands are 100% right !
But we dont have precedent of giving people there due rights unless people die or blood shed happended!
ISPR has already labelled them as dehshatgard!
Check Gen Ghafoora statement ! They will be dealt with iron hand?
FATA main only ruler is Army .

Civilian govt has no writ in Fata.