PTI's Mass Exodus Continues

This time it is PTI's Sindh Minority Wing President saying good bye to the party because it simply does not care enough...

Read the letter in detail... Shame on you PTI!

Full Text Available Here...

http://aikbaat.blogspot.com/2012/12/ptis-mass-exodus-continues.html
PIctures0001.jpg

Last edited:

Rizwan Yahya

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ummmm.. Yeh kaam Sobai HAKOOMAT kay karnay kay hain :P.. PTI kisi hakoomat ka hissa nahi.. pus sabit howa k sir main dimagh na ho to "Hawa Jagah Ghairti hai" :)..

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A few people leaving hardly means a mass exodus;) PTI has it's philosophy that should never be compromised even if Imran Khan leaves!

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So one person leaves, and it becomes a 'Mass Exodus'. Truly logic of a monkey!

BTW, who is this character; never heard of him. The scum is being filtered out.

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
every one expects that IK should be with him whenever he /she wants ,,,, how can he keep everyone happy all the time , it is the responsibility of every honest individual of the party to use patience and act like a sensible person. expecting too much from ik when he has no power and busy in taking care of billions of things at one time is not fair... these kind of individuals leaving party is a good sign,, they should be and they are going to filter out slowly ... not a big deal... these characters create more problems when the party comes in power,, they start using blackmailing tactics for their own desires

Eloquent

Councller (250+ posts)
اپنے نام کا پاس رکھتے ہوے بالکل ایک بندر کی ذہنی سطح والی منطق پیش کی ہے آپ نے. اگر یہ سب سیاہ کاریاں اور مظالم ہو رہے ہیں تو یہ صاحب کیا تحریک انصاف چھوڑ کر وہ پارٹیاں جوائن کریں گے جن کے راج میں یہ سب ہو رہا ہے اور وہ تمام تر حکومتی طاقت کے باوجود کچھ کرنے سے قاصر ہیں؟

ایک خیال آتا ہے کہ اگر اپنی پارٹی پر اتنی سخت نظر نواز لیگ کے نوروں کی بھی ہوتی تو جو کچھ ان کی حکمرانی میں ہو رہا ہے اس کے بعد کیا نواز لیگ میں شریفوں کے علاوہ بھی کوئی بچ جاتا؟ تھریڈ پوسٹ کرنے والے بھائی، آپ بھی سوچئے

Adnan18

Citizen
I have never seen a resignation on party letterhead?? strange!!!! and its dated 02/11/2012. its already 1 month ago??

Last edited:
ab j javed mic sb Munafaq League main jain gy aur sabat karain gy k wo G.anjy ki policies k sath hain .......................

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)
aray yar ab to pti khatam hogai , ab kai hoga , puri pti is banday per depepndant thi :lol::lol::lol:[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Sedqal

Talk about the real issue please:

1- He says he was not allowed to meet PTI chairman
2- He mentions specific events of discrimination against minorities and aks why didn't PTI take any stance on those issues.
3- He is not asking PTI for solutions he is asking them to take a public stance.

aray yar ab to pti khatam hogai , ab kai hoga , puri pti is banday per depepndant thi :lol::lol::lol:[hilar][hilar][hilar]

4- This shows what PTI will do to minorities if it ever comes to power. I hope the arrogance is not lost on any minority member who comes to this forum.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)

2- He mentions specific events of discrimination against minorities and aks why didn't PTI take any stance on those issues.
3- He is not asking PTI for solutions he is asking them to take a public stance.

4- This shows what PTI will do to minorities if it ever comes to power. I hope the arrogance is not lost on any minority member who comes to this forum.

dude pmln is a party in which elected mna havent met ur chairman for years:) so pls shutup
pmln ppp are in power and yes i have seen imran condemn many times against sectarian killing and minority abuse
ur party is in power tell me what steps is it taking?

and as a pakistani this letter is a slap in all our faces ek banday k janay say farak nahi parta magar kisi k sath itna zulm pori qoum ko le doobta hai
jago islam humein insaniyat b sikhata hai

Eloquent

Councller (250+ posts)

I am quite disappointed how you choose to talk about PTI but do not engage with the argument of all this happening in PMLN's government. You quite easily like to predict what may happen in future if PTI is in power while so conveniently shying away from the fact that this is already happening under PMLN's rule. Dude, this is already becoming part of your track record, your history of how you run the government.

I hope you'll have more than two brain cells to rub together to think about it and possibly the guts too to engage with the argument and respond to this.

Sedqal

I am quite disappointed how you choose to talk about PTI but do not engage with the argument of all this happening in PMLN's government. You quite easily like to predict what may happen in future if PTI is in power while so conveniently shying away from the fact that this is already happening under PMLN's rule. Dude, this is already becoming part of your track record, your history of how you run the government.

I hope you'll have more than two brain cells to rub together to think about it and possibly the guts too to engage with the argument and respond to this.

Lets keep the rhetoric to the case in point. A minority member from PMLN has not resigned but a member from PTI has resigned pointedly telling us that as a minority member he was not allowed to meet the party chairman and PTI as a political unit remained silent on many serious issues facing minorities.

No amount of name calling is going to make these facts fly away. This is a ridiculous claim that it is happening in PMLN's government as the member who resigned belongs to Sindh. Rather then knee jerk reactions I hope you will read the resignation letter I can assure you that it won't take more then two brain cells to absorb the information :D.

Qureshi1975

Banned
اپنے نام کا پاس رکھتے ہوے بالکل ایک بندر کی ذہنی سطح والی منطق پیش کی ہے آپ نے. اگر یہ سب سیاہ کاریاں اور مظالم ہو رہے ہیں تو یہ صاحب کیا تحریک انصاف چھوڑ کر وہ پارٹیاں جوائن کریں گے جن کے راج میں یہ سب ہو رہا ہے اور وہ تمام تر حکومتی طاقت کے باوجود کچھ کرنے سے قاصر ہیں؟

ایک خیال آتا ہے کہ اگر اپنی پارٹی پر اتنی سخت نظر نواز لیگ کے نوروں کی بھی ہوتی تو جو کچھ ان کی حکمرانی میں ہو رہا ہے اس کے بعد کیا نواز لیگ میں شریفوں کے علاوہ بھی کوئی بچ جاتا؟ تھریڈ پوسٹ کرنے والے بھائی، آپ بھی سوچئے

He did respect his name Michael (Arabic: ميخائيل, Mikhail ميكائيل, Mikael ), is one of the two archangels mentioned in the Qur'an, alongside Jibreel (Gabriel). In the Qur'an, Michael is mentioned once only, in Sura 2:98: "Whoever is an enemy to God, and His angels and His messengers, and Jibreel and Mikhail! Then, lo! God (Himself) is an enemy to the disbelievers."[SUP][15][/SUP] Some Muslims believe that the reference in Sura 11:69 is Michael, one of the three angels who visited Abraham.

He only talk about behaviour of PTI when it's come to issue relating to minorties. I think it is consider a sin in religon of PTI to criticize on party policy and above all raising a voice against so called Masiah AKA Zakat Khan (May Allah Curse that l-un-ty for ever)

Altaf Lutfi

LogicMonkey ! mubarak ho bhai. shayad jooton samet aankon mein ghusna isi ko kehtay hain. Micheal Javed ka letter to theek hai lekin jo wajoohat us ne bayan ki hain, un ki roshni mein PTI ko chod dena ajeeb lagta hai. Jo mazalim huay hain un par karwai tu Qaim Ali Shah ya Zardari ne karni hai, PTI chod kar Micheal sahib PPP mein ja kar andar se Zardari k khilaaf hamla aawar hon gey ? ya MQM se mil kar target killers ka dasta bulwaen gey ? Micheal sahib jahan jaen, un ka haq hai magar jis tarah PTI k khilaaf woh alzaamat le kar shuru huay hain, kahani kaafi saaf samajh mein aa jati hai. PTI kisi k janay par naraaz nai hoti, phir Shirin Mazari se Micheal tak har koi safaai denay ka taraddud kyun karta hai ? shayad is liay keh sach k lashkar ko chod kar jaatay waqt jo nadamat andar se hoti hai aur jo laaaaaaaaanat insaniyyat ki taraf se aati hai, us ka bojh halka kia jaey.