PTI Trying To Get Rid Of JI

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
We r trying to get rid of Altaf Husain and MQM.......all nation.

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہیکل اینڈ جیکل پروپیگنڈه ٹیم اپنی پوری خباثت کے ساتھ
لمبی ناک والا مشتاق منحوس
اور نصرت جاوید ہیجڑہ
kpk حکومت کے خلاف میدان میں کود پڑیں ھیں جیسے pti
وفاق کی جماعت هو اور ہرہرحرکت سے ملک خطرے میں ڈالتی جا رہی هو
ارے مسخرو پھر بھی اپنے آپ کو آزاد صحافی کہتے هو
آج مشتاق منحوس کی اپنے گرو نواز شریف ک ساتھ تصویر چھپی ھے
یہ دونوں بھاڑے کے ٹٹو نواز شریف کے بھونپو بنے ہوۓ ھیں
شرم نام کی چیز قریب سے بھی نہیں گزری
ارے آزاد صحافت کے نام پہ دھبہ ٹٹ پونجیو کتنا حرام کھاؤگے اور اپنا نہیں تو اپنے بچوں کا ھی
خیال کرلو کیوں حرام مال سے پرورش کرتے هو انکی
ضمیر نام کی کوی چیز ھے آپکے پاس ؟
کیوں بدنام کرتے ھو قلم اور زبان کے تقدس کو ؟

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
پہلے کوئی مخبری اس بابے کی صحیح ثابت ھوئی؟؟ جب تحریک انصاف کے ایم این اے نے قادری والی بات کی تھی تو بابا جی نے چھوڑی تھی کہ عمران خان کی یہی پالیسی ہے، اس ایم این اے نے اس کے پروگرام میں کہا کہ یہ میری زاتی رائے ہے اور پارٹی نے مجھے کہا کہ آیندہ پارٹی پالیسی پر چلنا پر بابا جی غلط ثابت ہونے کے باوجود تلے ھوئے تھے کہ اس کے پیچھے عمران خان کا ھاتھ ہے

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
I have yet to see PTI achieve something, anything in KPK. So far it has been all talk, more talk and then some even more talk.

• Latest ' پھلجھڑی ' from CM KPK is that he will fix the whole issue of load-shedding in 2 weeks if made in-charge of WAPDA. (what a childish, immature, lolipop statement)
  • Yesterday, IK gave a similar ' پھلجھڑی ' that we WILL make govt. contracts transparent on website. (when would IK give one statement saying I HAVE done this not that I WILL)

Frankly I am fed-up of the IK & PTI illusion. They are politically as distraught as Zardari, NS & Co., JI, JUI-F.

The only difference is that IK makes claims and promises of being the purest and most honest in Pak politics. I wish he would come one day and say that we HAVE done this, this or this.

Last edited:

NohmnAli

MPA (400+ posts)
agar pti molana fazloo k saath bethi to pti ka yeh end ho ga!! Main ***** bhejoon ka pti pe agar diesel govt. Main shamil hua to.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
جب تحریک انصاف کے ایم این اے نے قادری والی بات کی تھی تو بابا جی نے چھوڑی تھی کہ عمران خان کی یہی پالیسی ہے

Dude, why lie in the name of PTI'ian. You are better than them. Nusrat Javed said that when an elected MNA of a party gives a statement in National Assembly, it is considered official party stance. Nusrat Javed then pointed out that the high leadership of PTI did not condemn this statement to avoid losing political capital.

Nusrat Javed wanted the higher leadership of PTI to condemn the statement, which never happened. Only, the MNA later came on phone and withdrew his statement. After that Nusrat Javed said that even though it was acceptable, he would still have liked the condemnation to come from official party spokesman.

The PTI information secretariat under Sherien Mizari gives the most irrelevant information via twitter, e.g. the fate of CM house etc. However on that issue nobody from the official sources of PTI came and gave clarification. Poor MNA had to take his words back.

If you understand politics, then you would understand the event. If you're just a PTI blind follower, then yeh I agree with you, Nusrat Javed is an evil baba etc etc.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
agar pti molana fazloo k saath bethi to pti ka yeh end ho ga!! Main ***** bhejoon ka pti pe agar diesel govt. Main shamil hua to.

دوست، ابھی آپ کوکونسی امید ہے کہ جس کے بائیس آپ نے اپنی لعنت کو بھیجنے سے روکا ہوا ہے؟

آج آپکا پرویز خٹک چوری چھپے مولانا فضل ارحمان سے ملتا ہے اور چوروں کی طرح میڈیا سے چھپ چھپا کر نکلتا ہے، کیا یہ کم سیاسی بزدلی ہے؟

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
ہیکل اینڈ جیکل پروپیگنڈه ٹیم اپنی پوری خباثت کے ساتھ
لمبی ناک والا مشتاق منحوس
اور نصرت جاوید ہیجڑہ
kpk حکومت کے خلاف میدان میں کود پڑیں ھیں جیسے pti
وفاق کی جماعت هو اور ہرہرحرکت سے ملک خطرے میں ڈالتی جا رہی هو
ارے مسخرو پھر بھی اپنے آپ کو آزاد صحافی کہتے هو
آج مشتاق منحوس کی اپنے گرو نواز شریف ک ساتھ تصویر چھپی ھے
یہ دونوں بھاڑے کے ٹٹو نواز شریف کے بھونپو بنے ہوۓ ھیں
شرم نام کی چیز قریب سے بھی نہیں گزری
ارے آزاد صحافت کے نام پہ دھبہ ٹٹ پونجیو کتنا حرام کھاؤگے اور اپنا نہیں تو اپنے بچوں کا ھی
خیال کرلو کیوں حرام مال سے پرورش کرتے هو انکی
ضمیر نام کی کوی چیز ھے آپکے پاس ؟
کیوں بدنام کرتے ھو قلم اور زبان کے تقدس کو ؟

.ویسے آئینہ دکھانے پر پی ٹی آئ والے جس طرح پاگل ہوتے ہیں، اسکا کوئی مقابل نہیں
...ارے بھائی، گالیاں دینے سے فرست ملے تو ایک بات تو بتاؤ
...ملے آپکا چیف منسٹر چوری چوری، اور پھر بھاگے بھی پچھلے دروازے سے بزدلی کے ساتھ
...اور گالیاں آپ دو آزادی صحافت کے نام پر نصرت اور مشتاق کو

.واہ واہ

Last edited:

NohmnAli

MPA (400+ posts)

دوست، ابھی آپ کوکونسی امید ہے کہ جس کے بائیس آپ نے اپنی لعنت کو بھیجنے سے روکا ہوا ہے؟

آج آپکا پرویز خٹک چوری چھپے مولانا فضل ارحمان سے ملتا ہے اور چوروں کی طرح میڈیا سے چھپ چھپا کر نکلتا ہے، کیا یہ کم سیاسی بزدلی ہے؟

PTI ko clarify kr leny do k woh q milay hain, phir dekhtey hain kya krna hy. aisey lath le k peechey ni par jaatey thoda wait kro, dono sides ko sun k faisla kr na chahiye.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Itna jhoot. Agar yeh meeting chup kar hui aur sahafi bahar kaday thay. Toh is meeting ki footage jo mukhtalif angle say dikai ja rahi hai woh kis ne li?

Kitnay pyaray tareekay say program pehlay say set kiya hota hai(imran khan ki clip mushtaq minhas ne kaha k lagae jabkay woh nusrat javed ki baato say aanjaan bannay ki koshish kar raha tah k jese yeh aek live program ho aur nusrat javed ne koi achanak say koi new baat kar di).

miafridi

I have yet to see PTI achieve something, anything in KPK. So far it has been all talk, more talk and then some even more talk.

• Latest ' پھلجھڑی ' from CM KPK is that he will fix the whole issue of load-shedding in 2 weeks if made in-charge of WAPDA. (what a childish, immature, lolipop statement)
  • Yesterday, IK gave a similar ' پھلجھڑی ' that we WILL make govt. contracts transparent on website. (when would IK give one statement saying I HAVE done this not that I WILL)

Frankly I am fed-up of the IK & PTI illusion. They are politically as distraught as Zardari, NS & Co., JI, JUI-F.

The only difference is that IK makes claims and promises of being the purest and most honest in Pak politics. I wish he would come one day and say that we HAVE done this, this or this.

IK said that they are making the laws. I won't take PTI side on this but do you think k koi Kanoon 1 din ya 1 week may ban sakta hai? We should give them more time. They will be ruling the country for 5 years and we are getting frustrated in just 3 to 4 weeks.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Boss i accept there is a mess in our party ryt now and such things happens , but that doesn't mean it's PTI's policy , IK was the only politician who took clear stance on Governor murder ,even Zardari was quiet, and one more thing , i 'll accept every ctiricism from anyone but not from a drunk old man who does his 99 out of 100 programs by bashing PTI
Dude, why lie in the name of PTI'ian. You are better than them. Nusrat Javed said that when an elected MNA of a party gives a statement in National Assembly, it is considered official party stance. Nusrat Javed then pointed out that the high leadership of PTI did not condemn this statement to avoid losing political capital.

Nusrat Javed wanted the higher leadership of PTI to condemn the statement, which never happened. Only, the MNA later came on phone and withdrew his statement. After that Nusrat Javed said that even though it was acceptable, he would still have liked the condemnation to come from official party spokesman.

The PTI information secretariat under Sherien Mizari gives the most irrelevant information via twitter, e.g. the fate of CM house etc. However on that issue nobody from the official sources of PTI came and gave clarification. Poor MNA had to take his words back.

If you understand politics, then you would understand the event. If you're just a PTI blind follower, then yeh I agree with you, Nusrat Javed is an evil baba etc etc.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
Itna jhoot. Agar yeh meeting chup kar hui aur sahafi bahar kaday thay. Toh is meeting ki footage jo mukhtalif angle say dikai ja rahi hai woh kis ne li?

Kitnay pyaray tareekay say program pehlay say set kiya hota hai(imran khan ki clip mushtaq minhas ne kaha k lagae jabkay woh nusrat javed ki baato say aanjaan bannay ki koshish kar raha tah k jese yeh aek live program ho aur nusrat javed ne koi achanak say koi new baat kar di).
Why don't you call and check out whether it is a live program or not? Have your tried it?

In a world where a small tv anchor like mubashir luqman can't hide his off-air tapes, do you really think that NJ and MM can get away with the drama of a non-live program as a live one??

Dude, you sound really smart. I really respect you for some debates and points you've made with me. I mean it. But why not spend a little less effort on conspiracy theories?

miafridi

I don't think that an MNA statement is official from a party. If so then Khwaja asif(PML-N) condemnation of Army's defense budget should also be official PML-N statement and PML-N should have made the already existing budget conditional to performance or should at least not have made an increase in the army's budget by 10%.

Second argument against this notion can also be that if one members statement reflects party policy then what do they put bill in the house to be accepted by the members? why not accept it just on the base that one MNA has presented it, so its party policy and should automatically be accepted. But that's not the case, The bill instead goes to the house for debate, people debate on it, some in favor, other against it, then it undergoes through voting and people cast their vote while keeping the debate(which takes place earlier) in mind to know that they are actually voting rightfully.

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
ان دونوں کو ریٹنگ کی مشکل رہتی ہے.اسی لئے یہ پی ٹی ای کے پیچھے پڑے رہتے ہیں اور جب ہر طرف سے گالیاں پڑتی ہیں تو اپنے ادارے کو کہتے ہیں کہ لوگوں نے اتنے کومنٹ کئے ہیں جس سے پتا چلتا ہے کہ ہمارا پروگرام اچھا چل رہا ہے
اب کومنٹس میں گلیاں ہی کیوں نہ ہوں.روٹی روزی کا معملا ہے

miafridi

Why don't you call and check out whether it is a live program or not? Have your tried it?

In a world where a small tv anchor like mubashir luqman can't hide his off-air tapes, do you really think that NJ and MM can get away with the drama of a non-live program as a live one??

Dude, you sound really smart. I really respect you for some debates and points you've made with me. I mean it. But why not spend a little less effort on conspiracy theories?

where the hell did i say that no one else does it. Or that it is wrong not to do a live debate?

My point was that they are doing the program as if everything they say are not preplanned and are acting as being surprised with every word the other says while at the same time are prepared for the answer with videos. So i didn't like the way they conduct the program, showing the one person as the defendant of PTI while the other as attacker but in fact both has planned what to say and what to show and act as the attackers.. It would have been better if both would have placed the question and would have debate on whether its possible or not rather than acting in such a manner.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
Boss i accept there is a mess in our party ryt now and such things happens , but that doesn't mean it's PTI's policy , IK was the only politician who took clear stance on Governor murder ,even Zardari was quiet, and one more thing , i 'll accept every ctiricism from anyone but not from a drunk old man who does his 99 out of 100 programs by bashing PTI
Dude, I understand you point. Forget about NJ or MM basing PTI or IK - rather look at what they say.

NJ always said that there is no 'politics on principles'. In politics you have to sleep with your enemy and smile about it. Today, in the meeting of Molana Fazal and CM Pervez it was proven right.

Also, NJ always said that IK 'sells' his angelic purity and honesty, but the reality is much more different. Look at what has happened, rather than catching corruption, catching killers of two MPA, or any other physical outcome, so far only verbal talks on how tree-cutting will be banned and how Peshawar will be made beautiful are given.

0% practical change. 100% verbal talks - just like 'sweeping' and 'tsunami'.

For example, today CM KPK said that he will fix load-shedding in two weeks if made the head of WAPDA. Dude, how much more childish, lolipop-rattling and immature can Pervaez Khattak get?!?!