PTI Senior Leadership Conference Islamabad 2 August 2015

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ڈیوس فورم بنیادی طور پر اقتصادیات سے جُڑے معاملات پر بحث کا پلیٹ فارم ھے، اگرچہ اقتصادی رحجانات اور پالیسیوں کے معاشروں پر اثرات کی بات بھی ھوتی ھے، شوکت عزیز کو اسی ناطے وہاں بار بار بلایا جاتاھے، قادری صاحب کو جس نے ایک بار بلایا، پھر توبہ کر لی، میری مراد اِس وقت ملک میں موجود اشرافیہ کے لوگوں سے تھی
،

I suppose you do not mean forum in the picture
Which other forum he is a regular speaker?
if you don't mind me asking

Imran-Khan-with-Prince-Charles.jpg

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
ویسے اپس کی بات ہے پٹواری جاہل اور گھٹیا تو ازلوں سے ہیں لیکن ان کی یہ منتک سمج نہیں آتی کبھی یہ زنانہ لباس میں ذلیل ہونا پسند فرماتے ہیں کبھی مردانہ کبھی جوکر بن جاتے ہیں کبھی پاگل کبھی بلوچ کبھی پہٹھان کبھی مہجر لیکن شیر بن کر اپنے نام سے آنا کیوں پسند نہیں کرتے

back to the future

Nothing at all
Although there are objectionable pictures
in the same party which i did not post

Point was international intellectual lectures invitations
this was one of those of lecture ...

why you are terming it as international intellectual lecture?When it is not.

Its not Good to criticize for the sake of criticism.

GeoG

why you are terming it as international intellectual lecture?When it is not.

Its not Good to criticize for the sake of criticism.

کہ دنیا بھر میں دانشوروں، حکمتِ عملی کے ماھرین اور مستقبل کے معماروں کی جو عالمی کانفرنسیں ھوتی ھیں، ان میں پاکستان سے عمران خان کو بلایا جاتا ھے،

Ghalti Ho Gai Janab
This was the post I was responding to

back to the future

کہ دنیا بھر میں دانشوروں، حکمتِ عملی کے ماھرین اور مستقبل کے معماروں کی جو عالمی کانفرنسیں ھوتی ھیں، ان میں پاکستان سے عمران خان کو بلایا جاتا ھے،

Ghalti Ho Gai Janab
This was the post I was responding to
if he is not the only one he must be one of those who are called at international conferences.

Again its not good to criticize for the sake of critcism.

back to the future

I am not criticizing Bro
I am just telling which conferences ..
Then what was your intention of producing hie picture with Prince Charles and Camilla Parker?
Nobody claimed that it was a conference.

I would again repeat that it is not good to criticize for the sake of criticism Period

GeoG

Then what was your intention of producing hie picture with Prince Charles and Camilla Parker?
Nobody claimed that it was a conference.

I would again repeat that it is not good to criticize for the sake of criticism Period

You may repeat that hundred times as you are going in circles
I have explained to you in post above so keep repeating .
If you don't like my criticism, just honor me with dislike and move on ...

back to the future

You may repeat that hundred times as you are going in circles
I have explained to you in post above so keep repeating .
If you don't like my criticism, just honor me with dislike and move on ...
I am not moving in circles but rather you are criticising for the sake of criticism.

I bet you don't realize that it does not enhance ones impression when you criticize in such way.

So move along mate.

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
جوڈیشل رپورٹ کے انے کے بعد اب یہ واضح ہے کہ عوام میں اب عمران خان کا رہا سہا بت بھی ٹوٹ چکا ہے ...جرنل پاشا اور جرنل ظہیر السلام ہی عمران خان کے تھرڈ امپائر تھے یہ بھی اب اچھی طرح آشکار ہوچکا ہے روزے اول کی طرح اوم کے سامنے ...٢٠١٨ کے انتخبات میں عمران خان کو پورے پنجاب میں ٣ سے زیادہ سیٹیں نہیں مل سکئیں گی سوائی اس کہ نواز شریف کوئی بہت ہی بڑی حماقت کر بھٹیں سیاسی طور پر جیسے فوج سے بلا وجہہ کی مغز ماری ورنہ فوج بھی خوش ہوگی میاں صاحب ہی کے ساتھ کم کرنے

Altaf Lutfi

I suppose you do not mean forum in the picture
Which other forum he is a regular speaker?
if you don't mind me asking

Imran-Khan-with-Prince-Charles.jpg

I am not a regular PTI guy, keeping close watch on his moves. My knowledge is based on what I routinely see in the newspapers. You can obtain his schedule from sources available. To my knowledge and memory, he attends Global Leadership gathering in Delhi more often. He is a common speaker at Oxford in addition to Devos.

Altaf Lutfi

جوڈیشل رپورٹ کے انے کے بعد اب یہ واضح ہے کہ عوام میں اب عمران خان کا رہا سہا بت بھی ٹوٹ چکا ہے ...جرنل پاشا اور جرنل ظہیر السلام ہی عمران خان کے تھرڈ امپائر تھے یہ بھی اب اچھی طرح آشکار ہوچکا ہے روزے اول کی طرح اوم کے سامنے ...٢٠١٨ کے انتخبات میں عمران خان کو پورے پنجاب میں ٣ سے زیادہ سیٹیں نہیں مل سکئیں گی سوائی اس کہ نواز شریف کوئی بہت ہی بڑی حماقت کر بھٹیں سیاسی طور پر جیسے فوج سے بلا وجہہ کی مغز ماری ورنہ فوج بھی خوش ہوگی میاں صاحب ہی کے ساتھ کم کرنے

فوج اور نواز شریف کے باھمی تعلقات کے بارے میں تمہیں اتنا ھی پتا ھے، جتنا کہ میری پالتو بِلی کو

Khalid Raja

Patwarihon ke zahein main Noora beath gya hai. is ki har baat chay india ky agy grdan b jukay pher patwari bolay ga (shaeer) gundi souch ganda zahein Nooray ke gulam Patwari