PTI plunges Khyber Pakhtunkhwa into loans of trillions

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
KP-govt-logo-best.jpg

PESHAWAR: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has plunged the province into loans of around Rs3 trillion, which would take nearly 40 years to return.

While talking to Geo News, KP Deputy Information Secretary Shaukat Yousufzai said the need arose as the Centre would not disburse funds to the province on time. He added they would pay back the loans by generating money from projects for which the funds have been borrowed.
However, the loans are said to burden the people of KP as they would be paid back over decades to come on a markup of 0.6-2%.
As per documents available with Geo News, the PTI government has taken loans of nearly Rs3 trillion. Out of the amount, nearly Rs99 billion is for three projects, including the Bus Rapid Transit scheme in Peshawar.
The PTI government borrowed Rs41.88 billion from Asian Development Bank for BRT alone, while the remaining approximately Rs57 billion were being spent on electricity, schools, solarisation of basic health units and Pehur High Level Canal in Swabi.
Other than the received amount, the documents state that the incumbent provincial government is waiting on around Rs2 trillion for 10 other projects from organisations, including World Bank and Asian Development Bank.
It is said that PTI borrowed five times more money than the previous government — of Awami National Party in KP — did. The ANP government borrowed approximately Rs21 billion during their tenure in 2007-2013.
However, the PTI information secretary said loans taken in the past went to people’s pockets instead of being spent on development work. He added the PTI government would give details on use of each and every penny from the money they have borrowed.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/190270-pti-plunges-khyber-pakhtunkhwa-into-loans-of-trillions

RajaRawal111

سوال: تے فر فرق کے ہویا ؟؟؟؟
جواب: جی کم از کم "ناچ اور بندر کد" نون لیگ کولوں ہچی کر لینے ان

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Raja Sb - “While talking to Geo News, KP Deputy Information Secretary Shaukat Yousufzai said the need arose as the Centre would not disburse funds to the province on time.

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
We people of Peshawar absolutely hate Kh Saad - railway minister for not allowing to build BRT on railways land. The abandoned track goes through the midst of city and touches all the landmark. The track can no longer be used. It would have costed nothing to run BRT but Fed Govt and Kh Saad denied that. Hence KPK govt had to built on existin roads. Pakistan Railways would have enjoyed the royalty and benefitted as well. I am 100% sure that if it was PMLN govt in KPK they would have used the same land for BRT but they couldnt let anyone else use it.

akmal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سوال: تے فر فرق کے ہویا ؟؟؟؟
جواب: جی کم از کم "ناچ اور بندر کد" نون لیگ کولوں ہچی کر لینے ان

راجہ صاحب کا بھی کوئی دین ایمان نہیں
جب نون لیگ قرضہ لے تو کہتے ہیں کہ جاپان نے بھی تو اتنا قرضہ لے رکھا ہے اور اب کے پی کے پہ اعتراض کر رہے ہیں
بہر حال جناب ٣ ٹریلین کا مطلب ہوتا ہے ٣٠٠٠ ارب
اس میں سے ٩٩ ارب تو ٣ پروجیکٹس کیلئے ہو گیا
اب راجہ صاحب اور جیو بتانا چاہیں گے کہ باقی کا ٢٩٠١ ارب کن پروجیکٹس کیلئے لیا گیا ہے؟
یا پھر ایک جیو نے بھی راجہ صاحب کا رنگ پکڑ لیا ہے اور اضافی صفر لگانے شروع کر دیے ہیں؟

RajaRawal111

Well all of you people if had any shame then you should have brought the facts contrary to what is written in this news.
The fact is, that Geo is not part of the gang of channels who is only after PMLN govt. That is why they keep bringing out the kartoot of kpk govt as well.

And for your very kind information Geo is the one who brought out the news of corruption in Tree Tsunami and Ilegal use of helicopter by ""certified Ameen rangeela"". And you people were objecting on the source. To your utmost shame both cases are true and in the NAB files now. Tell me if I am wrong.

Jew and Raja....Naam hi kaafi hain.

Source - Geo :lol: Iss Patwari ne aaj Mian Saanp ka farmaan sunaa aur aik post lagaa di :P

Raja Sb - “While talking to Geo News, KP Deputy Information Secretary Shaukat Yousufzai said the need arose as the Centre would not disburse funds to the province on time.

Raja and Behudgi, are the 2 sides of the same coin.
I don't waste my time over his nonsense :)

BRT project is not loan but an investment.It will earn it's money back.And, Speaking of which pml-n government has taken loan equal to Pakistan entire history and that does not include Chinese loans.So, jew news first needs to look at it's masters.Also, I recently saw a news that punjab government would take another loan to balance tax cuts.

Will_Bite

Refrain from stating the obvious. It hurts

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Raja Sb - I am not saying its not true - despite knowing that Geo has bias towards PMLN - this news is not about favouring Fed Govt or ruling party. I do acknowledge that in the recent past PTI had to fix so many things which were un-touched for past 30 years or more. There is no doubt they had to take loans to invest in projects. Read my comment again - KPK minister said that Fed-Govt did not re-imburse funds for projects on time which was one of the reasons why the the provincial govt had to take loan.

Also I have given an example how Fed Govt denied and put obstacles to make this difficult for Prov. Govt

Be Pakistani first - Despite supporting PTI - I couldn't care less if IK comes to power in centre or not. Becoming PM may nor may not be in his fate - thats from Allah SWT. No matter how much I dislike seeing MNS as PM - still Allah SWT gave him PM ship 3 times. IK real success and role is to bring the goons, criminals to justice.

akmal1

Raja Sb - I am not saying its not true - despite knowing that Geo has bias towards PMLN - this news is not about favouring Fed Govt or ruling party. I do acknowledge that in the recent past PTI had to fix so many things which were un-touched for past 30 years or more. There is no doubt they had to take loans to invest in projects. Read my comment again - KPK minister said that Fed-Govt did not re-imburse funds for projects on time which was one of the reasons why the the provincial govt had to take loan.

Also I have given an example how Fed Govt denied and put obstacles to make this difficult for Prov. Govt

Be Pakistani first - Despite supporting PTI - I couldn't care less if IK comes to power in centre or not. Becoming PM may nor may not be in his fate - thats from Allah SWT. No matter how much I dislike seeing MNS as PM - still Allah SWT gave him PM ship 3 times. IK real success and role is to bring the goons, criminals to justice.

بھائی جی خبر میں جیو نے ٣ ٹریلین لکھ دیا ہے
یہ ٣٠٠٠ ارب روپیہ بنتا ہے
پاکستان کا پچھلا بجٹ ٤.٧٥ ٹریلین کا تھا
راجہ صاحب نے بھی ہمیشہ کی طرح جھوٹ بولنے کی روایت برقرار رکھی ہوئی ہے

THEMUSLIM

Senator (1k+ posts)
khota sharif ne government main aatey hi jew tv ka tax jo ke taqreeban 125,00,00,000 ( sawa Arab Rs.) banta tha maaf kiya....... kiya jew tv qaumi edara tha ya phir ye rupiya khotey sharif ke baap ka maal tha.............. mujhe ye samajh nahin aati ke ye jaahil log kis mun se pmln ko support kartey hain.......... pmln ko to ab unkey apney ghar waley bhi support nahin kartey......... mera bas chaley to in sharifon aur zardariyon ka aisa haal karon :133::133::133:ke doosrey corrupt log ebrat hasil karain.............. aakhir main dil ki gehraiyon se in ke liye LAA.NAT hi nikalti he...........

GreenMaple

جب نون لیگ قرضہ لے تو کہتے ہیں کہ جاپان نے بھی تو اتنا قرضہ لے رکھا ہے اور اب کے پی کے پہ اعتراض کر رہے ہیں
اب راجہ صاحب اور جیو بتانا چاہیں گے کہ باقی کا ٢٩٠١ ارب کن پروجیکٹس کیلئے لیا گیا ہے؟
یا پھر ایک جیو نے بھی راجہ صاحب کا رنگ پکڑ لیا ہے اور اضافی صفر لگانے شروع کر دیے ہیں؟

إس بونگے پٹواری نے تو ایک بلین درخت کو بھی سو بلین بنا دیا تھا ـ یا تو إس کا حساب کمزور ہے یا پھر إس نے اپنے خبیس ڈان سے اپنے ہر اچھے اور مخالفوں کے ہر برے کام کو سو سے ضرب دینے کا گر سیکھ لیا ہے​

Imran the legend

Raja Rawalpindi should not be giving geo news it is propoganda news Chanel the owner is a crook and he's part of Nawaz group.

PappuChikna

BRT project is not loan but an investment.It will earn it's money back.And, Speaking of which pml-n government has taken loan equal to Pakistan entire history and that does not include Chinese loans.So, jew news first needs to look at it's masters.Also, I recently saw a news that punjab government would take another loan to balance tax cuts.

BS!!

BRT not going to earn money back but need subsidy.
Only time will prove this.

akmal1

BS!!

BRT not going to earn money back but need subsidy.
Only time will prove this.

مستقبل کے نجومی بننے سے پہلے راجہ صاحب اور جیو کی جانب سے" ٣ ہزار ارب" کے قرض پہ کچھ اظہار خیال فرمائیں

najeebahmad

MPA (400+ posts)
Geo news = biased new = almost fake news , please disregard and don't waste time in reading.

Last edited:

Zainsha

oo tussi chadoo triple bay*ghai*ratt nuun.. ainoon qeemay aala naan chaeeda hunda..

RajaRawal111

ویسے اب میں تم بے شرموں میں سے کس کو جواب دوں اور کس کو نہ دوں -- یہ سیاست پی کے کا سرور بھی تم لوگوں کی چتورل پر رو پڑتا ہے - اور تمہاری مدد میں کود پڑتا ہے - اور ملٹیپل ریپلے کی آپشن ہی بند کر دیتا ہے -

پر کہنا صرف یہ تھا کہ

ہاۓ ے ے ے - سچ سن کر تو چیکاں نکل جاتی ہیں تم لوگوں کی

oo tussi chadoo triple bay*ghai*ratt nuun.. ainoon qeemay aala naan chaeeda hunda..