PTI Leader: Naz Baloch Exclusive Interview

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
Naz-Baloch-Interview.jpg

Naz Baloch is one of the many professionals who stood up for Pakistan and joined PTI to bring a change in the country. She is a spokesperson of PTI, a member of media advisory committee to Chairman Imran Khan, and President Women Insaf Sindh Yakjahty. Naz Baloch without a doubt is one of the most inspiring PTI leader actively participating on many fronts.

We asked her a few questions to share her views on various issues with PTI supporters.
[h=2]1. You are an entrepreneur, would you like to tell us about your business and education?[/h]
I am the Associate director in a advertising company from last few years. The company name is Adore Advertisers International, based in Canada, branch offices in Karachi and Lahore etc. I have done my Masters in Political Science from University of Karachi, and Management from Yok University, college from St. Josephs College for Women and schooling from Mama Parsi Girls School, Karachi.
[h=2]2. When, how and why you joined politics?[/h]
I joined Pakistan Tehreek-e-insaf in August 2011, due to the political conditions of our country, and the economic downfall, I realized that we need real change of system, and the only true leader who can lift our country and give us stability is Imran Khan, who has already proved through is tireless efforts that he is a man of commitment.
[h=2]3. Why Imran Khans PTI, what do you think PTI can achieve for Pakistan?[/h]
Imran Khan is a visionary leader, who has never led down the nation, be it the World Cup of 92, or SKMT or Namal. These exemplary state of art institutions, have served the nation. I believe a leader who has served the nation without being in power will surely serve the nation and eradicate corruption from the society, which is the root cause of economic crises in Pakistan.
[h=2]4. What do you think about the role of Pakistan mainstream media in todays politics? We would like to know their rights and wrongs.[/h]
Media plays an important role in awareness and as a source of information; it is the best medium to educate the common people about the current affairs and the problems of the society. I always wish media to play a neutral role, and continue to enlighten our people about the core issues. It is the responsibility of media to highlight those issues which are good for the public and discourage unethical factors of the society. Sometimes media besides spreading the root causes of any issue, contributes to multiply wordings over some issue and crises. Media should be very sensitive while presenting its country towards the world. Our media tells the world what exactly we are, what are our norms, values and culture. Being an Islamic country, our media should represent us in a good way towards the world. Role of media in Pakistan is getting quite irresponsible; as there are so many talk shows and political debates on the screen all the time and sometimes they seems to be crossing their limits. Media should work in its limits and according to some rules and regulations. Besides spreading exaggeration, Pakistani media should resolve the matters with positive attitude. Somehow media, on the name of freedom of press, is completely going in a new direction. There is a great competition among the channels and it has gone to fierce conditions, that they have starting to use negative tools, too increase their viewership. Media has been thinking to be a positive and sophisticated tool to talk about image building. When something comes about the national interests, it is the responsibility of media to handle the situations and prosperity of the country. Media is considered to be a watchdog in a democratic country. No doubt media is doing fine work with positive approach towards the people and society. Its the requirement of time that our media should work for the positive and real soft image of Pakistan.
[h=2]5. What advice you would give to PTI supporters?[/h]
We are the symbol of change. PTI is an anti-status quo party and believes in actual democracy to provide equality, and make Pakistan a country where peace will prevail, and justice given to all. The PTI supporters must be of strong courage and good hope as I believe the youth force is the element of change, we are a talented nation and our struggle today will benefit the future generations giving them a prosperous Pakistan.
[h=2]6. Where do you foresee PTI position in Sindh in the next general elections?[/h]
I am hopeful that PTI will win majority of the seats as the voters are confident and optimistic with the positive approach. People on grass root level have made their decision and are waiting for the poll.
[h=2]7. There are so many problems Pakistan is facing today, what do you think is the root of all problems?[/h]
Corruption is the main cause of destruction, as ruins the machinery of the government, and is the major reason of injustice and inequality in the society. And political influence in public office has always been discriminative factor.
[h=2]8. What are the most important PTI policies which will play the key role in transforming Pakistan from a failed state to a great country[/h]
The economy and the energy policy are the major issue resolving reforms, which enable the state to over come the heavy losses and the major crises in a short span of time, the reason being the strong political will, which I believe PTI is committed and focused towards.
[h=2]9. No one is held accountable in Pakistan for corruption and destroying the country, will PTI bring the culprits to justice?[/h]
PTI will bring independent, empowered accountability mechanism, and make sure that NAB, investigates and prosecutes all mega scandals of past and present. And assign a special task forces to recover the looted national wealth.
[h=2]10. What are your personal goals and ambitions[/h]
I am putting the best of my endeavors to educate the common people about their basic rights as a citizen, and making sure that every individual makes it compulsory to cast their votes and contribute in prevailing real peace and helping the chairman Imran Khan sb., to fulfill is a rebuilding of Pakistan. I personally in my individual capacity, wish to put in the best of my efforts for a prosperous country, where education is common, health is the priority and justice is not only heard but seen.

[h=2]11. What message you want to give to all Pakistanis?[/h]
Pakistan is a rich country, blessed with reserves of coal, which can generate electricity for 200 years, a country of natural resources, rich fertile land and cooper reserves. Let us all unite together and work tirelessly to rebuild Pakistan and fulfill the vision of our leader Chairman Imran Khan, with the same zeal, spirit and commitment, the way our leader proved during 92 World Cup, SKMT and Namal. Let us make Pakistan a better place to live!

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
6. Where do you foresee PTI position in Sindh in the next general elections?
I am hopeful that PTI will win majority of the seats as the voters are confident and optimistic with the positive approach. People on grass root level have made their decision and are waiting for the poll.

Ok so now they will sweep Sindh too. Is there no stopping this Tsunami (omg)

Sedqal

Go get a life dear, itna har waqt jaltey sartey rehna health ke liey acha nahin hota..you might have a family to feed.

Muhtaram mein siasat ko ziada sanjeeda nahi laita. Laikin jis pyar say aap ney mushwara dia us ka shukria.

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
She looks good in her interview, but seriously, dont send her on Talk shows, she is new in front of these old politicians, and often whe is out of answers, at one program, she caused my blood pressure to rise above the thersholds!! Seriously, PTI media team, do not send her to TV talk shows !!

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
She looks good in her interview, but seriously, dont send her on Talk shows, she is new in front of these old politicians, and often whe is out of answers, at one program, she caused my blood pressure to rise above the thersholds!! Seriously, PTI media team, do not send her to TV talk shows !!

I don't know which program you are referring to here. But I have seen some of her shows and I think she makes her point very loud and clear. Often I have seen her making her opponents including the anchor totally speechless.

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
Muhtaram mein siasat ko ziada sanjeeda nahi laita. Laikin jis pyar say aap ney mushwara dia us ka shukria.

Dear why do you think Mr. Shareef is sending money for Sindh in floods while parts of Punjab in floods have got no help from government. Why Mr. Shareef has visited many times to Sindh doing collaborations? Let me tell you, it will help.. its very logical. Mr. Zardari has killed PPPP - there is no hope for it.. it has completely lost any public support. Its not likely to win like before atleast from Sindh anymore. So there is a gap there now, which MQM, PMLN are trying to fill in. Trying to replace old lords with new ones. PTI Sindh has got from the best of PTI team members. People like Asad Umar and many more. I am sure they are in touch with the local people and as per my knowledge, the change has reached the grass root in Sindh and people will vote for change InshaAllah. Lets try and put Pakistan out of misery.

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
she represents strong women of pakistan she speaks from heart and for the love of pakistan and wants to see the difference in Pakistan and want to see it progress that's why she supports imran khan and speak like a true patriot of Pakistan we need more women like her in pakistan

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
she represents strong women of pakistan she speaks from heart and for the love of pakistan and wants to see the difference in Pakistan and want to see it progress that's why she supports imran khan and speak like a true patriot of Pakistan we need more women like her in pakistan

Absolutely right..

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
Naz-Baloch-Interview.jpg

A question you all

Am I an old maniac or is she really cuter than Maryam Nawaz?

Good work PTI for finding a gem

Well yeah she is ofcourse beautiful.. but looks are not the only thing.. one needs to have a character as well.. specially when one is in politics, that is totally about thinking welfare of the public. Not building own factories and selling own goods to the government as well as the nation.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Naz-Baloch-Interview.jpg

ok guys/gals

I am dumping Mariam Nazwa off my list.

Now its Kashmala Tariq and Naz Baloch, the two cute ones. I wish someone could send my comments to them.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Naz-Baloch-Interview.jpg

ok guys/gals

I am dumping Mariam Nazwa off my list.

Now its Kashmala Tariq and Naz Baloch, the two cute ones. I wish someone could send my comments to them.

chacha ab ziadati tu na karey na hum naujawano se. by the way ap bari kharidaro wali nazar rakhte hai.

Zafar Malik

Ok so now they will sweep Sindh too. Is there no stopping this Tsunami (omg)
ji haan election fair hoe tu sara pakistan heiran reh jaeiga . sindh kiya har sooba pti ka hai . dekhte raho hota kiya hai ....
zardari and nawaz shareef == tera ki bane ga kaliya.?

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know which program you are referring to here. But I have seen some of her shows and I think she makes her point very loud and clear. Often I have seen her making her opponents including the anchor totally speechless.

I am referring to a program in which she bring with her a print out from LESCO website in which iteefaq foundaries were mentioned as defaulters of more than 4 crore rupees of LESCO. The name of Ittefaq foundaries was on the fourth number, but muhtarma was quoting the name of first defaulter that was some private paper mill and claiming that this is Sharif's company!! She make joke of herself, I don't know who gave her that print out but the guy forgot to tell her that the name of sharif's factory is on number fourth place, not number 1!! She is no way a Media person, I could debate better than her!!