PTI has already won ... how ?

RustamShah

Banned
Clean sweep ... clean sweep... really I wonder why Imran Khan keep repeating this mantra over and over again, sure nobody knows the future and one must be very careful while making such lofty claims. However, in my view Imran Khan has already achieved something and its something that very few people, if any, has actually noticed which is PTI's increase in its Vote Bank !!

Dear PTI lovers, I am not a PTI member nor I support Mr. Imran Khan on many issues, I have my differences, however, I am a fair person, I will give due credit to Mr. Imran Khan. Imran Khan had only one seat in Parliment and PTI was called a "Tangaa Party". Nobody is calling his party a Taanga Party any more, because everybody has realized that His actual vote bank has increased many folds. If Imran Khan and PTI take 50 or even 70 seats in Parliment, its mean his vote bank has increased 50 or 70 times already and I am sure PTI will take that much seats easily, so perhaps when He says, Tabdeeli aachuki hai, he meant this.

He took a huge chunk of vote bank from other parties and on this I cong him and PTI, not bad, lets see, and for me the only question remains is how much of a dent will PTI make in other parties vote bank but like I said even if its 50 or 70 seats, it will be a big change.

Last edited:

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just like Imran changed other's mind about Tanga party, this is how he will change your mind about clean sweep after election :)

gumsum70000

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan should never make tall claims, Almighty does not like it.
Secondly its called brainwashing, jhoot itna bolo keh such lagnay lage, PPP strategy.

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He took a huge chunk of vote bank from other parties and on this I cong him and PTI, not bad, lets see, and for me the only question remains is how much of a dent will PTI make in other parties vote bank but like I said even if its 50 or 70 seats, it will be a big change.

Just like Imran changed other's mind about Tanga party, this is how he will change your mind about clean sweep after election :)

A part from taking vote bank from other parties.. PTI has developed its own vote bank.. which includes silent voters who never voted for the corrupt parties..and off course new 40 million voters !!

This is the real change which will fulfil the requirements of Clean Sweep !

amber123

Keeping in view his popularity, the size of Jalsas, PTI's sheer membership volume, public emotions and need for change, PTI's clear socio-economic programmes, anti-corruption stance, and trust of voters for IK and PTI provide a clear picture that PTI will be a decisive force in the future parliamentary proceedings. IK positively reached to the uncommitted voters and energetic and visionary youth desperate to change their system and practices. Vibrant social media helped channelised public opinion against the odds of controlled print media and media houses.

Nakhtar

Voter (50+ posts)
In 2002 and 2008 election when some one was analyzing any constituency in Punjab following was factors like urban or rural ,literacy rate, poverty , braderi..etc; if its urban,literacy rate high,less poverty less braderi seat belongs to PML-N. Otherwise to PML-Q or PPP.
Now 2013 urban,literacy rate high,less poverty or posh or high poverty ,less braderi seat belongs to P.T.I. PML-N in now talking about constituency politics, electable's, Zat/baradry... same like PPP and PML-Q was doing in 2002/8. so guess what is going to happen ? this nation is really fed-up with these Family politics (Power Politics)... In Sha Allah new better Pakistan ( A Islamic Welfare State)

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
I give you an example of my home.

I never voted for anyone in my entire life. Same is the case with my siblings and cousins. Our elders voted for either PPP and PML(N) as these were the only 2 parties at that time.

Now not only we , the younger generation is going to vote for PTI, most of our elders are also convinced to vote for it too. So you can well imagine how much PTI's vote bank has increased. It will not increase by two times, it will increase many fold.

I guess same is the situation with every home, specially the middle and lower middle class population.

This is why IK is so sure of his victoryInshallah and I guess he is right too. Those who laugh at him now, will have their eyes wide open in disbelief on election day. Trust me

THE TRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Even Unimaginably High Achievements in Life usually have a Humble Start.

The Change Imran is talking about has already come in people's heart and the REAL EXPRESSION of this change you'd see in the Elections 2013 if held fairly. Insha Allah

HOWEVER

If the STATUS QUO corrupt parties try to HIJACK the Election, then you'd see this CHANGE in a different MODE, in a different MOOD. God Forbid

AshRay

Senator (1k+ posts)
I give you an example of my home.

I never voted for anyone in my entire life. Same is the case with my siblings and cousins. Our elders voted for either PPP and PML(N) as these were the only 2 parties at that time.

Now not only we , the younger generation is going to vote for PTI, most of our elders are also convinced to vote for it too. So you can well imagine how much PTI's vote bank has increased. It will not increase by two times, it will increase many fold.

I guess same is the situation with every home, specially the middle and lower middle class population.

This is why IK is so sure of his victoryInshallah and I guess he is right too. Those who laugh at him now, will have their eyes wide open in disbelief on election day. Trust me

this is the exact story of my family too. .... and as far as election results are concerned, I wrote many a times here: we must vote, not only ourselves and family members but do PUSH ALL YOU CAN FORCE to go and vote. Dont tell them to whom, just force them to vote whoever they would like to. this is the key, we have to come out for this, aur agar aisa ho gya to advance mubarikbad of clean sweep, INSHA'ALLAH

mubashirrao

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan should never make tall claims, Almighty does not like it.
Secondly its called brainwashing, jhoot itna bolo keh such lagnay lage, PPP strategy.
الله تکبّر کو ناپسند فرماتا ہے تکبر تو وہ ہوتا ہے جو انسان اپنے لئے کوئی اونچی یا بڑی بات بولتا ہے. عمران خان نے آج تک اپنی بات نہیں کی وہ ہمیشہ عوام کی بات کرتا ہے کہ تبدیلی آ چکی ہے اور .. جب عمران خان یہ کہتا ہےکہ تبدیلی آ چکی ہے یا ہم یعنی عوام کلین سویپ کریںگے تو اس میں تکبّر کہاں ہے؟ اور آپ کیا سوچتے ہیں کے الله کی مدد کے بنا وہ آج اس مقام پر پوھنچتا جہاں عمران خان آج ہے.. اگر الله کو وہ نہ پسند ہوتا تو کیا الله اسے اس ملک کے ١٠٠ میں سے چھیاسی فیصد لوگوں کا پسندیدہ بناتا ؟ بات سوچنے کی ہے اور دماغ استعمال کرنے کی. ن لیگ والے حضرات سے گزارش ہے اگر ابھی بھی تھوڑی عقل ہے تو سدھار جاؤ آپ ہمارے دشمن نہیں بھائی ہو اور ایک بھائی دوسرے بھائی کی بہتری ہی چاہتا ہے .. ابھی بھی وقت ہے سہی بندے کے ساتھ آ جاؤ. نہ بھی آؤ تو عمران خان تو آ چکا ہے

IhsanIlahi

Totally disagree with you,,,, when he says about the change and the clean sweep then he mean for it,,,, he actually broke the vote of old parties and also created a new vote bank,,, these two will combine to give him clear majority in the parliament,,,, i-e 172 seats out of 342

v r imran k

imran creats its own vote bank he breaks non leage vote ppp vote bank and most impoprtantly que leage vote bank and jamat islami also in karachi mqm vote bank and in pakhtoun area anp vote bank and hazara area non leage vote bank.............soooooooo this is called tsunami and the ohter side we see 4 karoor new young generation vote admit in this election this is very good sign for pti .............so evern imran we alos hope inshallah pti clean sweep this election ....................inshallah

mnmdxb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Why Imran is leader

There's no doubt about it!!!
IK...Our love and respect for you, increases by every tick of the clock!!!

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
577840_573876142631992_257577401_n.jpg

WatanDost

Re: Why Imran is leader

وطن کے لوگو

بیغیرت برگیڈ کی تشریف پے

دو گھما کے