PTI face internal division after Asad Umar resignation

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lets do the chronological analysis of whole departure of Asad Umar

1: Nizaami and Najam sethi etc long break the news that Asad Umar will be dropped.
2: Imran khan let loose the leash of Murad saeed and Faisal vowda so they start abusing in Cabinet meetings.
3: Asad umar keep getting the assurance by leadership that he wont be fired
4: IMF meeting at Washington happened , every thing fall into place,AU got IMF to accept his conditions not IMF harsh conditions,everything is smooth for economy now!
5: Asad Umar give interview to Kamran Khan in his show that hazroon khwahishain asyeeabout his departure.
6: Next day AU is fired and he is embarrassed infront of the whole world to do press conference alone.Noone from the party even bothered to sit next to him!
7: SKT/Ik ordered Dr Farhan virk to start social media campaign against Asad Umar
after two days of abuse
, SKT fake tweet about condemning Farhan virk media cell.
8: Now AU is emotionally black mailed by media and sheikh rasheed to come back!
My concluding remarks noone should argue about AU patriotism or his commitment to Pakistan
. I kept saying that AU is not irresponsible like Niazi and he is better person to handle govt issues than U turn Niazi

RTZi7zd.jpg

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lets do the chronological analysis of whole departure of Asad Umar

1: Nizaami and Najam sethi etc long break the news that Asad Umar will be dropped.
2: Imran khan let loose the leash of Murad saeed and Faisal vowda so they start abusing in Cabinet meetings.
3: Asad umar keep getting the assurance by leadership that he wont be fired
4: IMF meeting at Washington happened , every thing fall into place,AU got IMF to accept his conditions not IMF harsh conditions,everything is smooth for economy now!
5: Asad Umar give interview to Kamran Khan in his show that hazroon khwahishain asyeeabout his departure.
6: Next day AU is fired and he is embarrassed infront of the whole world to do press conference alone.Noone from the party even bothered to sit next to him!
7: SKT/Ik ordered Dr Farhan virk to start social media campaign against Asad Umar
after two days of abuse
, SKT fake tweet about condemning Farhan virk media cell.
8: Now AU is emotionally black mailed by media and sheikh rasheed to come back!
My concluding remarks noone should argue about AU patriotism or his commitment to Pakistan
. I kept saying that AU is not irresponsible like Niazi and he is better person to handle govt issues than U turn Niazi

RTZi7zd.jpg
TIME WASTE NA KAR CHILLL KAAAR

ROTI SHOOTI KHAAA ENJOY KAR

DEMAAG PAI ZAIDA ZOOOR NA DAI

WO SOOCHNAY KAY QABIL NAEE

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
people are hurt Asad Umar is out of cabinet
I think maybe 6 months down the line or so..he may rejoin in another capacity
as always..even if IK sneezes, media will say storm has come due to their exaggeration