"PTI Dollar flow from US Stops as major rift blows up" Shaheen Sehbai claims

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI TROUBLE: My report frm WashDC on why donors have stopped gvg money to PTI. IK says nothing is wrong n Audit rpt coming in 2 wks. In 1hr.

---------------------------------------------

Don't know if he is talking about the same but the last financial report of IKF was of uptil June 2011, even which was not a full report but just a summary.

http://www.imrankhanfoundation.org/about-ikf/reports/cumulative-reports/

Also can any one tell where in D G Khan the villages have been built???

BRGLSYtCEAE35Zj.png:large

Last edited by a moderator:

shahbaz tariq

Re: Pti trouble

IKF ki 2010/2011 ki repport hai kya mujy Punjab Govt. ki pichly 5 saal ki aik bi audit report dekha sakty ho..

nandi pur mien jo 57 arb ka khapla hua. tumhary ministers ny hi kiya or phir un hi ki investigation committee bana di gyi or unhoun ny usy clear kar diya...

shahbaz tariq

PTI koi trouble mien nhi hai IKF ka PTI sy koi taluq nhi.. jis trh sy SHMK aik idara hai isi trh IKF bi aik idare hai na ky PTI ka koi hissa....

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: "PTI Dollar flow from US Stops as major rift blows up" Shaheen Sehbai claim

Imran khan says audit report will come in 2 week , and I am witness to it , AFF is doing the audit of all these funds and the audited report will be submitted to all , Inhsllah ,
Plus the reports quote Akbar s babar , need I say more (bigsmile)

shahbaz tariq

Re: "PTI Dollar flow from US Stops as major rift blows up" Shaheen Sehbai claim

wah ry jang walo suru ho gye na..... jang ki aik report bataye koi nandi pur or LPG py nhi koi nhi.... namak jo halal karna hai inhoun ny

nas khan

MPA (400+ posts)

As expected Jang group attack on PTI n IK to bail out CJ. its been happening for last 4 years whoever criticize CJ or stand against him gets character assassination by Jang group and silence him. Look at the timing of this report. That's what they recently did with Babar Sattar . they did that to so many people in last 4 years. Evil nexus of Jnag group and CJ. Moeed peerzada wrote just 2 days ago that Jang group is building public opinion against IK , Moeed peerazad writing was shared in this forum by someone just 2 days ago. PTI supporters be ready for more attacks from Jang group.

nas khan

MPA (400+ posts)

Shaheen sehbai had big corruption cases againt him in court and he secretly ran to America since then he has not come to Pakisatn. His ex wife registered robbery case against him in court. this Shaheen sehbai is absconder.

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)

And now shaheen sahbai start writing about PTI.This shows that something very big
is happening around PTI.Supreme Court action,Media campaign, and other issues of KPK.
May be I m wrong but its not simple contempt of court case,Ik is blaming ARMY for DI KHAN
jail break and other security issues in the province,missing person and after the Election IK
is more vocal against ARMY.These are the reasons that will cost him.IK being a leader of
political Party should realize that you are being used by some people.Wake up man you
cant fight with Army on your own,this is a great game and have swallowed millions of people
and hundreds of leader.There is no last word in politics,its the name of give and take.Everyone who
side with these forces are now coming out from their huts and will target PTI and IK just to demonize.
My humble request to IK is to adopt a bit low profile untill the court case and let the dust settle
you will know who was behind all this saga.wait and see

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)

Wow..since Jinnah death, the name of Pakistan should have been Corrupistan. Shaheen S come on..The idiot PM is the chief of all corruption and the demented Zaraderee, any opinion on the crime spree OF THESE TWO LUNATICS?

Death by hanging to all except IK.

chargootay

MPA (400+ posts)

Don't know whether to like or dislike your post.
but yes, i agree.
You are right!

And now shaheen sahbai start writing about PTI.This shows that something very big
is happening around PTI.Supreme Court action,Media campaign, and other issues of KPK.
May be I m wrong but its not simple contempt of court case,Ik is blaming ARMY for DI KHAN
jail break and other security issues in the province,missing person and after the Election IK
is more vocal against ARMY.These are the reasons that will cost him.IK being a leader of
political Party should realize that you are being used by some people.Wake up man you
cant fight with Army on your own,this is a great game and have swallowed millions of people
and hundreds of leader.There is no last word in politics,its the name of give and take.Everyone who
side with these forces are now coming out from their huts and will target PTI and IK just to demonize.
My humble request to IK is to adopt a bit low profile untill the court case and let the dust settle
you will know who was behind all this saga.wait and see