Proposed ban on Rana and shoaib

arnold_mic

Senator (1k+ posts)
I totally support that
3-8-2010_23462_1.gif

C

commander

IndiaGuy said:
Whole Pakistani team should be banned. All of them are corrupt. Should give chance to player who came from small town and honest.

Okay Mr. IndiaGuy this is a very serious allegation that the whole team is corrupt, Can you please come up with some proof.

Adeel

Founder
IndiaGuy said:
arnold_mic said:

Whole Pakistani team should be banned. All of them are corrupt. Should give chance to player who came from small town and honest.

This kind of idiotic posts shouldn't be allowed but I guess the commander wanted a go at him and i hope he replies back.

I'm glad they are taking strict actions against these trouble makers. I also hope that Afridi will get some punishment for what he did.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Adeel said:
IndiaGuy said:
arnold_mic said:

This kind of idiotic posts shouldn't be allowed but I guess the commander wanted a go at him and i hope he replies back.

I'm glad they are taking strict actions against these trouble makers. I also hope that Afridi will get some punishment for what he did.

Sarfara Navaz said on TV several time. Also Cricket is team game. I don't think One or two players can set the game except every one is involved.. I am saying what Pakistani media reporting and also Pakistani sports minister said this on record..

Pakistani people are the best judge of their player.. Hard to say from outside but looks authentic to me.

C

commander

You are again talking about allegations, if Sarfraz Nawaz is saying some thing it does not mean he is right, People don't sue here other wise SN would be in hot waters. :)

Cricket is a Team game and performance of one or two players affects on whole team positively and negatively.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
commander said:
You are again talking about allegations, if Sarfraz Nawaz is saying some thing it does not mean he is right, People don't sue here other wise SN would be in hot waters. :)

Cricket is a Team game and performance of one or two players affects on whole team positively and negatively.

I agree. same situation occurred in Indian team in 1999 when MD Azaruddin was fixing the game and he admitted later.two or three key players fix the game and others Keep quite or support them even without any financial reward means whole team is involved.

To me , when you win the game, credit should go to the team not the individuals. it simply means that match is fixed then whole team should be charged as more or less every is responsible.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
commander said:

I agree. same situation occurred in Indian team in 1999 when MD Azaruddin was fixing the game and he admitted later.two or three key players fix the game and others Keep quite or support them even without any financial reward means whole team is involved.

To me , when you win the game, credit should go to the team not the individuals. it simply means that match is fixed then whole team should be charged as more or less every is responsible.

Typical Indian mentality, when someone stronger confronts, your Banya nature forces you to submission faster than lightening. You had a moderator questioning who could ban you, so you quickly submitted before he punished you.
Suddenly you remembered, Indian team had been involved in such practices as well, Vigray Tigray Ka Danda Peer. [funnny]

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
GeoG said:
IndiaGuy said:
commander said:

Typical Indian mentality, when someone stronger confronts, your Banya nature forces you to submission faster than lightening. You had a moderator questioning who could ban you, so you quickly submitted before he punished you.
Suddenly you remembered, Indian team had been involved in such practices as well, Vigray Tigray Ka Danda Peer. [funnny]

I don't care if I get banned or not. I am not Pakistani but Proud India. I tell you once again Ban me if you want to but I never change my opinion.

Also we as a India always except others views. We KEEP OUR EYES OPEN unlike pakistani.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
IndiaGuy said:
[quote="arnold_mic":15k43x5x]I totally support that
http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/mar2010-daily/08-03-2010/u23462.htm

And who are you to make that suggestion about our team.?
Why don't you ban RSS for being the extremist that it is ?[/quote:15k43x5x]

RSS does not have cricket team and they don't fix cricket match. If they do We will Ban them And let you know ASAP.